Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson couldn't believe the blur of fun and destruction as they ran through the institute making a mess of any and everything. She let go of herself, doing anything she could and watched as her friends were captured, just as planned with being rough. She grabbed the paint, flinging at the nurses who were trying to catch her and wrote a disturbing and foul message on the wall before someone caught her by her waist and was trying to restrain her. They had pinched her neck, knocking her out before she had time to protest.

-xXx-

Rolling over with a groan Jackson slowly fluttered her eye's open and blinked, looking around, seeing Ritter and Kairi. Good, they had been doubled up like they thought. She slowly sat up, looking down at her straight jacket and grinning. "Damn, that was more fun than I thought it would be."She chuckled, shaking the hair out of her face and popping her neck, it was a little sore from being pinched but she had kinda liked it. She looked at her two roomates and chuckled "Mission accomplished so far my mayhem friends."She said happily, leaning against the wall of the padded room and deciding to get comfortable.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..
||Alright! Consider us all locked up!
Neat a stalker :]]||

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter was half dazed from the beat down that the doctors gave him to strap him down. Hearing the door slam he noticed Kairi and Jackson. Smiling faintly, Ritter stumbled on his knees over to Jackson
"Love, we did it."
Ritter laid his head on her lap but didn't expect her to pet him since she was in the jacket. He looked over to Kairi and spoke sweetly.
"Welcome to the Family, Kairi."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:26 pm
._.
You guys ready for the finale?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:38 pm
||You betcha :]]]]||

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:43 pm
{do eeeet}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:48 pm
._.
I wish Savannah and Ivory were on to coax me into posting.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:50 pm
||I agree with that statement..||

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:35 pm
Damnzit.
I'm posting.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:42 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

After being locked away Dc ordered that the nurses and doctors exit the Padded Cells so he could talk to the kids alone.
They were released from the straitjackets and left in the Cells...

Seth chuckled.
"Yeah it was.", he shouted over to them.

Doc walked in and went over to Seth... He ordered all the nurses out of the room.
"
Seth Wright. What has gotten into you? You are supposed to be setting examples for these troubled kids. What is wrong with you?"
Seth shook his head.
"Doc we can't do this. There's nothing wrong with us... at least not in our eyes. We want out... You have to understand. You got your son out of this. Help us out of it too."
Doc walked around and looked at the others.
"
I'm not sure I should trust you with the world, Seth... but I've already called my son to take your things...", he laughed.
Seth grinned.
"So we're going? You're letting us go?"
Doc nodded.
"
These are your permanent records and your licenses. It doesn't matter if you know how to drive or not... My son needs to go too... he has nothing in his future here... This place will only drag you down. He has credit cards. He knows what to do... He'll drive wherever. Just don't ever come back or let him come back... not until my funeral. You kids are free to go... but you'll have to make it seem like a runaway. Bust the back door down. Beat me up some... Decker should be waiting in his van outside.", he muttered waving their files around.
Doc said everything quickly and unlocked the cells.
Seth hugged him and smiled.
"You are the greatest doctor anyone could have...", he murmured.
...And then he punched him

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image

Jake sat in his cell and watched this transpire as the doctor waved about the files and spoke. The voices still silent as they sensed freedom just nearby. Jake watched as Seth punched the doctor and he said nothing. Instead he went to the back door and started slamming his shoulder into it. "Get the others out of those things and lets go." With that last word he slammed the door open and stood just outside to wait for the others. "Come on, lets get the f*** out of here already." The air on his skin felt wonderful, he never knew how much he missed just feeling the wind on him until that door came down. He ached a little bit but for once he wasnt worried about the pain either. Max crowed happily that they were now free, too happy to even insult him. And the other voices just laughed a bit as they were happy as well. "Free..."

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Chuckling Jackson nodded happily "I know. We did do it. "She said softly, she didn't think they could but they did. She leaned down, kissing his cheek softly since she couldn't pet him and leaned back, letting out a deep breath, relaxing while she could. That was the best you could do in these cells. She chuckled with her eye's closed and opened one to look at Kairi "Exactly, and don't worry, we don't bite."She chuckled, well they didn't bite unless you wanted it. She heard the door unlock and blinked, getting unlocked form her straight jacket before jumping up, taking Ritter with her and grabbing Kairi, the nurses looked confused and she took that to an advantage. Bringing both of her family out of the cell and seeing Seth and Jake she grinned broadly running over to them. "What's the down low Seth?" She asked, glancing to see the doctor knocked out inside the cell her eye's widened "Are we escaping?"She asked in a harsh whisper, she would need to get her thing and they would have to bust the door down. She thought the doctor would have been more productive but she guessed not.
"Ohh so we get to have a fun breakout too!"
" Ay, how exciting! More fun today."
"Indeed. We need to start doing these things more often."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:21 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker had been ordered to wait by the back exit and to wave some kids into his van. After that he was free to go... his dad had said that he needed to leave home... and these kids would be his new friends. He saw the door start to bounce and crunk the van up. He was order to press the gas and not to stop... till he had to stop and pick his friend up from the grocery store. He was ready for a crazy adventure, with some crazy kids. He had already been in and took their stuff. Everything. Even the stuff they hadn't packed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:43 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi took Jacky's hand as she dragged her from the room. She couldn't have been any happier to see Jake and nearly ran to hug him. She had never been happier to see someone.

"You've got paint all over you." she laughed. "Thank you, by the way." she said kissing him on the cheek. "Buying me time AND distracting me."

She looked around and smiled, helping Seth open the door by throwing her shoulder into it. She didn't want to think about the letter and she'd read the whole letter when they were on the road.

She bound out the door and swung the van door open and looked over her shoulder. "What are you waiting for? Doc to change his mind and all of us die from experimentation? Let's GO!"
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter and the rest of the group were released form their jackets. Jackson grabbed both Ritter and Kairi and made a run for it. Jerking form her grip, Ritter went back.
"Come on Shavannah! Ritter can't leave you here by yourshelf."
Ritter took Savannah by the hand and hauled her into the van. In the driver seat was a boy.
"Pleasure to be making you acquaintance. Where will you be taking us?"
Ritter smiled to the boy, slamming the van door shut. It was time to start fresh with his new family.
"Lets go!"
Ritter called out while taking Seth hand and running.
"What to destroy next, Seth?"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

Jake blushed a bit when she kissed him and chuckled. "Yeah sorry for distracting you...was aiming just for them..." He smiled again and ran out of the door. "Time for us to be free." He wasnt referring to his family as his mind was now on the voices again. They yelled, screamed, and if they could they would have partied. Jake climbed in the van surprised that his stuff was packed in a bag, though he didnt own much. He looked at the kid at the wheel and wondered who he was and if he could be trusted. Jake moved to the back of the van in a corner and sat with his back to the side of the van. He closed his eyes and lifted his head up and bit his lip. The voices were yelling and screaming giving him a headache. He bit his lip hard this time enjoying the fact he could cause himself to bleed without anybody going crazy about it. He then reached over and tugged Kairi into his arms with a smile on his face. Now that they could actually hug each other he craved physical contact.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff