Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

royon9909

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:08 am
I'm new to this guild and i love D&D if you guys role play it let me know how to start a character and give me detail what kinda character i am allow to make  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:18 pm
This guild runs a little stranger than what you may be used to. Instead of role-plays, we're subs of campaigns run by the individual user. Each subforum is a world, and subsequently, reality of which no character can cross.

Applying to these worlds is a matter of waiting until a recruitment thread pops up, and applying when it has an opening.

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:36 pm
royon9909
I'm new to this guild and i love D&D if you guys role play it let me know how to start a character and give me detail what kinda character i am allow to make

Welcome aboard! What kind of D&D/D20 games were you looking for? What preferences do you have?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:46 pm
Rain Yupa
royon9909

Welcome aboard! What kind of D&D/D20 games were you looking for? What preferences do you have?

will be honest i aint new member here in gaia some reason my old accout got ban i don't know how unban it and my character like every cool stuff equip if you all know how to unban accout let me know and i love dugeon and castle adventure  

royon9909

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff