Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Sakura recent chapter (spoiler)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats your opinion?
She loves Naruto
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
She loves Sasuke
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Doesn't love either of them, but wants to be a happy team 7 again
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
who the ******** cares
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:47 pm
Apparently people are saying that the recent chapter; claims that Sakura is still harbouring feelings for Sasuke.

Why is it that when they show a girl who still thinks of a guy, claims that she LOVES them?! Why can't a girl love the guy for a friend instead of wanting to be lovers with him? Why can't a girl have the same relationship as a malexmale friendship. Why does it always have to be generated as ******** love when she still thinks of a guy?

And no, Sakura did not claim that she loves Sasuke still, that's just sasu'saku fans bs. Only Sai thinks that she loves Sasuke for I don't know reason. Even though Sakura blatanly said she wants to kill him FOR Naruto.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 pm
....Shouldn`t this be in the chatterbox? Oh wait, never mind xD
Well, I think it`s because of soicety. Majority of the people know what normal is correct? And normal right now; is to go to school do well, go in university, get a good job, marry, have kids, and it goes on. It`s just that everyone has gotten so use to things being like this, they tend to assume everything.
For example; sometimes when I`m in a core class, I think the stuff that I learn are easy and that getting into University will be easy. Buf of course, not everyone thinks that. Just like how not everyone thinks Sakura still loves Sasuke, but they did assume that she does.

Your over thinking this subject o.O... Not every sasusaku fans thinks like that. Though it is true that the majority of everyone do think if a girl is friends with a guy, that means she loves him. Which is totally not true. I have a lot of guy friends, but don`t love any of them, but it`s like I said, they only assume that.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:29 pm
Because mostly everyone in the naruto fandom are kids and they don't know anything about reality at all. That's why, to their insignificant knowledge all girls and guys can't be friends but they have to be lovers and their boyfriend has to be hot because they are just that retarted.

She loves Naruto, hands down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 am
I agree with everyone. When a majority of these fandoms chose their pairings they base it on little evidence, what in a short period of time without looking at the big picture or just because it's their favorite character and they think they look good together. Especially the boys. You mention guy on guy and they freak out. But I can't forget the 'Sasuke and Naruto are mine' fangirls. they pretty much delude themselves into Sasuke and Naruto by using Sakura, Hinata or Ino.

Like SasuHina... they have no interaction throughout the series save the movie when he told her to shut up. And yet people use the excuses that because had issues with their families that is what will brought them together.

OR with NaruHina because of how she has this 'crush' on him. Most go 'Ahh... that is sweet she likes Naruto, they should totally be together.' Undermining the fact that Naruto has been focused on Sasuke and Sakura since the start of the series and Naruto and Hinata's interaction {excluding the fillers} have been limited only to four times in the first series -which was pretty much him saying hi to her before the first exam of the chunnin, during the test of first exam, when he cheered on during the pre-third exam and then when he asked about neji before the third- and in the secnd series it was a hi {she fainted} limited talk during the mission to fin Sasuke and when Pein attack and she does her 'I love you so I'm going die in front' bit {btw- it was actually 'I like you Naruto' but someone changed the text} And yet it's one of the most popular hetero pairings so to speak. and they reasons they give are just an IQ dropper. The worst is they because she's more endowed than Sakura that Naruto would chose her, thinking he's that petty to go solely on looks.

I know I'm rambling but I was watching Naruto Shippuden on Dinsey XD and it was the episode where they were Kisame and Itachi. It's at the part with Neji break free from the prison and saves Lee and Tenten. Neji holds onto Tenten while Lee knocks out the clones. As Tenten is thanking Neji, my 11 year old asks are Neji and Tenten dating. I tell her no but it's like what Mika was talking about

As for Sakura, I think she liked Naruto in first series but was distracted by how everyone was so in love with Sasuke and hated Naruto that she followed the crowd. And him acting like a kid with ADD didn't help. Now I think she does love him but how it will go about I'm not sure.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:32 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
I agree with everyone. When a majority of these fandoms chose their pairings they base it on little evidence, what in a short period of time without looking at the big picture or just because it's their favorite character and they think they look good together. Especially the boys. You mention guy on guy and they freak out. But I can't forget the 'Sasuke and Naruto are mine' fangirls. they pretty much delude themselves into Sasuke and Naruto by using Sakura, Hinata or Ino.

Like SasuHina... they have no interaction throughout the series save the movie when he told her to shut up. And yet people use the excuses that because had issues with their families that is what will brought them together.

OR with NaruHina because of how she has this 'crush' on him. Most go 'Ahh... that is sweet she likes Naruto, they should totally be together.' Undermining the fact that Naruto has been focused on Sasuke and Sakura since the start of the series and Naruto and Hinata's interaction {excluding the fillers} have been limited only to four times in the first series -which was pretty much him saying hi to her before the first exam of the chunnin, during the test of first exam, when he cheered on during the pre-third exam and then when he asked about neji before the third- and in the secnd series it was a hi {she fainted} limited talk during the mission to fin Sasuke and when Pein attack and she does her 'I love you so I'm going die in front' bit {btw- it was actually 'I like you Naruto' but someone changed the text} And yet it's one of the most popular hetero pairings so to speak. and they reasons they give are just an IQ dropper. The worst is they because she's more endowed than Sakura that Naruto would chose her, thinking he's that petty to go solely on looks.

I know I'm rambling but I was watching Naruto Shippuden on Dinsey XD and it was the episode where they were Kisame and Itachi. It's at the part with Neji break free from the prison and saves Lee and Tenten. Neji holds onto Tenten while Lee knocks out the clones. As Tenten is thanking Neji, my 11 year old asks are Neji and Tenten dating. I tell her no but it's like what Mika was talking about

As for Sakura, I think she liked Naruto in first series but was distracted by how everyone was so in love with Sasuke and hated Naruto that she followed the crowd. And him acting like a kid with ADD didn't help. Now I think she does love him but how it will go about I'm not sure.
I'm a fan of NaruSaku but since Naruto is such a duche, I'm not even sure if he will accept that Sakura has indeed moved on.

Yea let the little kiddies have their fun, it's for their own good when they will finally see how reality is truly like. Later in their life...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:32 pm
Well, according to Sai (because he knows everything that goes on in the Naru-verse) Naruto loves Sakura. I believe that, its true enough.. He used to have a crush on her when they were younger because she was pretty and cool and stuff... And as i recall she didnt feel the same at all. But when Sasuke left she was around Naruto more and actually got to know him more, where as SASUKE was on random killing sprees in quest to get revenge and all that bolognah xP
She began to see him different and blah blah...

BUT I do believe she still has feelings for Sasuke -__-
Because of the whole "Promice of a Lifetime" thing..
She was crieng her friggin eyeballs out saying thats all she wanted was "Sasuke back Sasuke back" I dont think those feelings cant just vanish...
I just think they died down alot a tad is all...

SO MY CONCLUSION :0

She loves them BOTH.

But NaruSaku still pwns >D

And I totally agree with Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX on the SasuHina and NaruHina.  

Baka_Bunny_San

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:17 pm
umm i dun no. naru becuz he needs luv since sasu rite now is a manic rite now..  
mimi_thecoolest123 generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:02 pm
sakura told naruto she loved him in an attempt to get him to stop looking for sasuke but it didn't work naruto knows she doesn't love him as much as sasuke  

mimi_thecoolest123

Toothsome Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100

II Uchiha Kya II

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:58 pm
Personally, I think Naruto deserves someone prettier. I still think Sakura has feelings, but they are not as intense as they where when she was younger,and I think she's finally seeing Naruto for the man he is. But I think it's a love triangle still.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 pm
iKyaUchiha
Personally, I think Naruto deserves someone prettier. I still think Sakura has feelings, but they are not as intense as they where when she was younger,and I think she's finally seeing Naruto for the man he is. But I think it's a love triangle still.
Prettier?... Sakura's pretty beautiful...and all the other female characters too.... = /  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 pm
mimi_thecoolest123
sakura told naruto she loved him in an attempt to get him to stop looking for sasuke but it didn't work naruto knows she doesn't love him as much as sasuke
no. she's gradually liking naruto more than sasuke but since she still harbor some feelings for him with just being with him. she's at a lost. she can like both all she wants but you know that sakura is nothing more than a drama queen. second to sasuke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:22 pm
I say she's confused.  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out