Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Abot Cybering

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have You Cybered?
  Yes I liked it
  I was planning to
  No
  Yes but I wasn't gonna do it again
View Results

I love your Crayons

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:13 pm
Cybering is wrong.It is against Gaia Online rules.Even if someone says "Iknow a moderater and they say cyber is ok"Don't beleive them.Cyber is not ok.If I or any of us at the NSTG catch you cyberingwe will report.We are sorry about having to report the many people but it is not acceptable.Please do not cyber.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image

Hey there! While the thought is definitely appreciated, and I'm sure you only had the sincerest of concerns, I do believe the subject of cybering is already covered in this guild.

It's generally a good idea to look around and ask crew members before making threads like this, because you could be making a repeat thread. As well, the main forum of this guild [the part you created this topic in] is meant for important crew announcements only. Please do not post any new topics in this forum unless its content is approved by a guild crew member. This is a quote directly from the guild rules, which you can also find in this forum. Or, you could just click here to go straight to the guild rules.

>> ♥ << Visit my art collection! >> ♥ <<

Ezra

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,975 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

roses are forever

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:33 pm
Thank you Ezra for helping, Moving this to the CB  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for your contributions, Ezra! And thank you for your concerns, xXxArianna_Demon_GirlxXx; we definitely need more Gaians to be aware of the illegality of cyber-sex in this community and in the Gaian community as a whole. Luckily, I don't think that we've had that many problems with individuals engaging in cyber-sex here in our guild; in the time that I've been here, at least, I've never seen or dealt with a case like that - which is good! I assure you that our crew is working very hard to keep members like you safe from Terms of Service violators - including those who engage in cyber-sex, online prostitution, and other inappropriate activities. Remember: If you ever find a violation of the Terms of Service within our guild, contact any crewmember immediately; we will move the thread containing the violation into the Crew Workshop, report the perpetrator to Gaia Online authorities, and ban them from the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 am
That was... random?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:58 am
who started that moderator rumor?  

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 am
Rosenfall
It's not a rumor, it's a lie razz There's a difference. If I say "I hear that Jennifer Aniston is killing raccoons in her backyard and selling them on ebay passing their pelts off as authentic badgerskins", that's a rumor. If I say "I talked to Jennifer Aniston and she says that she's participating in ebay fraud." that's a lie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:55 am
maui boy no ka oi
Rosenfall
It's not a rumor, it's a lie razz There's a difference. If I say "I hear that Jennifer Aniston is killing raccoons in her backyard and selling them on ebay passing their pelts off as authentic badgerskins", that's a rumor. If I say "I talked to Jennifer Aniston and she says that she's participating in ebay fraud." that's a lie.

*learns something new everyday* Lol XD  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items