A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply The Dragons Keep
The Legend of the Dorkface Clan . . . . Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you check the lineages of your dragons?
Yes.
60%
 60%  [ 31 ]
Sometimes.
37%
 37%  [ 19 ]
No.
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Who has the time for that?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 51

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:51 pm
As a frequent user/visitor of the click site EggsWillBeDragons, I have happened to notice that quite a lot of dragons (Golds in particular), can trace their lineage back to this clan.

I thought it was a strange, random thing, until I saw this in one of the forums:

Quote:
The Story of the Dorkface Clan.

Once upon a time, not so very long ago ladiefare was on a quest to acquire female Gold Dragons from the cave to add to her breeding stable. She had captured 3 Gold eggs,which was no small feat in itself! As they grew,the first one gendered male.

She named him Mighty Midas and then threatened the second egg that if it didn't gender female it would be named Dorkface. Well, it gendered male, and was named Midas Dorkface (the third also gendered male, and was gifted to someone, who named him Midas Dorkface II, he is an honorary Dorkface).

As time went by Midas Dorkface and his mate Shallyna'ar produced many eggs and he became the most favored Dragon on ladiefare's scroll. One day when she got bored ladiefare thought up The Quest.

The Quest was a combined effort with the community of DragonSpam, where the Dorkface offspring had been gifted for months, to collect one of every breed of Dragon descended from the Dorkface line that others had bred with their own Dragons.

Thus the Dorkface Clan was born, prospered and produces many eggs(they are very prolific breeders) to this day.

Just in case anyone else was also wondering.

~Tara xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:01 pm
I have always wondered where those dragons got the name Dorkface. I have assumed that they referred to those poor odd looking Winter Dragons....  

Kimmiora

Rhindla

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:11 pm

I know more of the backstory now xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:05 pm
I was checking the Lineages of my recently aquired Dragons from the AP just for fun and found out that my new balloon hatchling is a desendent of Midas Dorkface.... eek exclaim exclaim  

Kimmiora

Luna1331

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:34 pm
*reads thread then quickly goes to check draggies lineages* After reading this i found out that my sunrise adult, and new sun egg are both desendants of midias dorkface.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:30 pm
My Daddy of the dark (male vampire) is a veeeery distant cousin of Mideas Dorkface ^w^
And, almost ALL of my dragons have at least 1 or many more silvers in their line O.O  

pokerules22

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nivakun_Rii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:58 am
I just found out that my picky Skywing is from a long lineage of Dorkface. surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:45 pm
my white striped is a Dorkface, and yes, it has Dorkface in it's name as well. He (or she) is Justicar's Etith Dorkface (the first one posted of my eggs/hatchlings)  

JusticarsChampagne

ImaginaMagica

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:30 pm
heh. I don't have any who trace back to dorkface clan members, but I pinked up a vine hatchling who has a pretty long lineage.

(please click my egg, it only has 2d, 22h left and hasn't cracked!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:08 pm
i was looking at the lineage of my new black hatchie (I always check their lineages, i dont know why though) ad i discovered that it is a 5th gen. Dorkface. it their great great great grandparents.  

Luna1331

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:27 pm
So far, I don't think I have any draggies that are of Dorkface lineage.

Not that I can really check them all, I have almost 400.

Maybe someday.

~Tara rolleyes heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 am
8P Ah... I don't really care much. I clicked out of curiousity. Thanks for the facts!  

Riht

Xx_Muffinz-0f-Doom_xX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:55 pm
I found out my white dragon is a dorkface. one of its parents is named Gaia Dorkface Junior.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 pm
dorkfaces are one of the famus lineages. Tj's line thuwed is also a famous line  

bluebell_flowers

Renablade

Ursine Bear

2,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:16 pm
lol i just looked at my dragons and my Royalblood has a great great grandfather named Midas Dorkface biggrin  
The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff