Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Campaign Idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:50 pm
I can't play in it but I had an idea.

The players are teenagers or younger They go to 'school'(one teacher all day teaching what ever) and then after school they go on small adventures. Small jobs around town to become young heroes(killing/trap the rats that are eating up the food stocks, Saving a young girl's dollie from the town gang. etc) or they become the town bullies. There would be town guards who could be a big help if group is good or an impossible pain if bad.

Killing humanoids, and leaving the town would be no goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:07 am
That's an interesting idea. I wouldn't mind being in it, as long as it's in a format I know.  

iDragow

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:44 am
That would be a pretty good campaign. Sort of Naruto stylee.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:38 am
That sounds cool, but why can't you play in it?  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:32 am
I can only get online, on the weekends and special holidays. The rest of the time I am back home; looking for work or bugging my dm to let me try strange concepts. This was one of the ideas I tossed to him and he shot it down. (Like alot of my ideas. crying Though, he takes to everyone elses.... stare )

If who ever dm's it, isn't bothered by a person playing only on the weekends then cool. But I am not holding my breath. I would like for it to be 3.5 but that is up to the DM not me.

I thought it was a cool idea and thought if I can't play it maybe someone else could have some fun with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:17 pm
(New idea. I could Dm it, Though Like I said I can only post on weekends. Because of that, I can understand if no one joins. Here goes nothing. I hope to make it more of an Rp than combat game. So there will be no limit on people, who can join.)

....A six-sided die is rolled once. What is the probability that the number rolled is an even number greater than 2? ...

Was the stupid question Mr. Sparta had us try to answer as we ran around the school grounds, on this fringed winter day. "The class can stop and go home for the day, if someone answers the question." He called out as he ran in the middle of the group, "And that person gets a bonus passing score." Mr. Sparta, or Logan as he likes to be called, is a human from across the sea. He’s a strange man. Last year, he had the kids replay, the War of the East Empire, in the streets of the town. He says that he is 75, though the way he keeps up with the kids in town makes him looks more like a 20 year old.

It was another day in Hyda 18, more commonly referred to Northstone Island. One of 45 Islands in the Hyda Sea. With fishing being the key source of income for many of the families on the island, many of the kids can go home to see one of their parents, if they are lucky. Hyda Sea isn't known for its calm waters. At the town hall is 3 walls of names of sailors who didn't return is proof enough.

Snow was beginning to fall on the school grounds…

Character creation:
Available Sources: Core, Completes, Psionics, and PH2
Banned Resources: Everything else. (Sorry I can only use the books I have on my Jump drive. If you want anything else check with me, but nothing super strange)

ECL: 1st
Gold: Starting gold divided in half. Your kids for crying out loud.
Races: PHB, MM [No LA.]
Ability Scores*: 36 point buy OR 5d6, drop the lowest, 7 times.
xxxxxxxxxx* If you roll, you cannot choose point-buy. If you roll and get no score above 13, or a total modifier of +1 or less (after dropping the lowest roll) you may re-roll.
Hit Points: Maximum first level, roll 2HD for each level afterward. Re-roll any ones, take the best of the two rolls.
Alignments: Any, try not to be game disruptive too much though.
Pantheon: Any.
Backgrounds: Optional. Quarter of a level in exp.
Special: Only Simple weapons and medium armor will be allowed for kids, no matter what your class is. Be lucky that I am giving you weapons at all.  

glitterboypilot

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:27 pm
I guess its not going to be D20 modern then?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:36 pm
Sorry, I don't have d20 modern. But if you want to dm it you can make it what ever you wish  

glitterboypilot

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 pm
glitterboypolit
....A six-sided die is rolled once. What is the probability that the number rolled is an even number greater than 2? ...

Was the stupid question Mr. Sparta had us try to answer as we ran around the school grounds, on this fringed winter day. "The class can stop and go home for the day, if someone answers the question."

1/3....can we go home now? razz

I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I can be bothered to dust off my 3.5 books.....hmm, I'll think about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:00 pm
NayrVentess
glitterboypolit

Was the stupid question Mr. Sparta had us try to answer as we ran around the school grounds, on this fringed winter day. "The class can stop and go home for the day, if someone answers the question."

1/3....can we go home now? razz

I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I can be bothered to dust off my 3.5 books.....hmm, I'll think about it.

Alternatively just go to a website like this.

[[Don't worry, this isn't breaking Gaia's TOS. WOTC published it so it's perfectly legit. wink ]]  

joe-dude667

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff