Just the two of us...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:19 pm
User Image

I had an idea for a natsume x mikan forum and was wondering if anyone was interested in learning about it.
I would be mikan, so I need a male role, please.
4laugh

Mikan sakura is 15 and has now entered her first year in the high school division. She's excited as ever to learn new things along with the friends she cares and loves for. Even though natsume has slipped back into his loner angsty attitude now that strangly guys are getting the nerve to make 'the moves' to hit on her. Boys have trouble asking mikan to be their accopany to the new alice academy school festival for all devisions. The first few days are smooth and wonderful, but as the new alice academy festival gets to around the middle of it, theres an accident and mikan and natsume are transported far off onto an uncharted and isolated island.With no way to track them and finding them with ease, will natsume and mikan be able to servive each others company before they are found?

Its supose to be like a long run sort of romantic bonding sequence between them, with the usual bumbs along the way.

Hope you like it, and please feel free to throw out idea's of your own please!!!

with love, kage-chan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:46 pm
Spot taken by mikoto_unami  

XIKagamineX

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 pm
Never mind...he doesn't want the part...so its still open...if anyone would like the part..please...tell me...I'm begging you...  
Alice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games