Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Sorry everyone, I think I will be inactive here for a while

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:04 am
...yeah what the title said. Sorry guys, I need to sort some stuff out in life. Its been a pleasure, and hope to return after I take care of it. Feel free to kill off my characters and find a new dm for the Ragnarok since you guys have all the sheets ready and I have not started yet. sorry for the inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 am
Shingami Hiroshi
...yeah what the title said. Sorry guys, I need to sort some stuff out in life. Its been a pleasure, and hope to return after I take care of it. Feel free to kill off my characters and find a new dm for the Ragnarok since you guys have all the sheets ready and I have not started yet. sorry for the inconvenience.

Good luck on your pressing matters. I hope everything gets squared away.

I will send Drehnach to coup-de-grace any characters of yours 3nodding  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 pm
I'll see what I can do with Ragnarok.

As for Alki; she can simply stay on the ship and out of sight. Luckily the ship is large enough that she'll probably not be caught in anything until you return. xD.

I know how life can be sometimes, so like Rain, I wish you luck on sorting everything out.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games