Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Sending a Thank You to Someone (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:14 pm
The Egyptian fan that I am holding was a gift from Purple Ninja. I wanted to send a message of thanks, but the letter came to me from Rina and when I replyed, the reply returned to her. Will Purple Ninja get my message? If not, how do I find them to thank them properly? I can't figure out how to find people on the site, even when trying to use the 'find your friends' option. I'm guessing that that is because I'm not searching for friends on my friend list, but rather, complete strangers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:09 pm
hi!

go to My Gaia, then click on My Friends. then look for the "Search for User"  

nomadiko

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 am
Thanks for the site searching info! I wish they had specified more about themselves (there are 15 purple ninjas on Gaia!). But will they get the reply I sent? I've PMed two of the most likely ninjas, but all of the ninjas were shown to have logged in only as late as the 24th, though I got my gift on the 27th. Don't know...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:15 am
What I recommend is to copy-and-paste their exact username, because no two people on Gaia have the EXACT same username. You could also put a "thank you" in your signature! ^_^  

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items