Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Holiday Haul

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:44 am
I hope you've all had wonderful or at least painless holidays. I just wanted to use this space to crow about my receivings this year. My condolences to those who haven't received anything, should you be among us, I know times are tough.

But...

I got Primal Power, and Monster Manual 2. Watch out City of Towers group!
I also received Son of Khyber by Keith Baker.

What D&D goodies have you folks received?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:29 am
For Xmas this year, I'm going back to school... no seriously... my gift is financial assistance from the family to ship me off to Texas so i can take Game Programing and Design classes at TSTC.

I will be getting a Laptop so I can D&D with that... I guess...

Now i just need to find a new live group to join in Waco, *sigh* I hate moving...  

SkyCore

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:22 am
You'll probably find one fairly easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:55 pm
I received everyday help from people that I'd get help from regardless of the holiday or non-holiday day; for the creation and refinement of my home brew and house rule systems.

Oh, and chocolates, and some money.
Oh, I found a nifty D&D Santa Wallpaper, a Figgy Pudding Monster, as well as santa. Oh, and the Snowman Snow Golem.

>.>

And some merry Christmas wishes from random peoples.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:41 pm
For D&D stuff, I only got Draconomicon: Metallic Dragons. I enjoy the material therein :3 The cover makes me so happy ^-^

For non-D&D stuff, my best gift was probably my skunk slippers, 'cause they're just so adorable.

For general Holiday things, my least favorite gift was this massive migraine I've had since either the 23rd or 24th, due to my father and brother not knowing how to do "Santa" for the life of them. Way to ruin Christmas, guys.

Now, let's see if I can get my games moving again! As much as I wanted to call this a "break" for me, I would have PREFERRED to be on my computer, instead of kept from it. EXCELSIOR!

I hope all of you were spared a visit from the Krampus!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:55 am
I love Metallic Dragons too ^^

For Xmas, the only DnD thing I recieved was two packs of DnD Minis, a few doubles, but mostly new. I am happy with my Elder Green Dragon biggrin

Merry Christmas!  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:52 am
Nothing DnD yet... but I has money in which I might outfit myself with some. Not sure what though... hoping to find somewhere in which I might retrieve ADnD material.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games