Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Would this be blastphemy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:37 pm
Well in southern Ohio, That would be semi-odd. But here there are alot of people here that do that anyway and then there is alot of people here that just do as MT, Just go though the motions. They have there reasons for it but, In my opition that is worse than not going. No offense MT and others that do that.

Sorry, for you missing your father. If we are right then you will see him again in heaven. And if we are wrong then, Scientists was right and we came from the ozz and there is no meaning to life. Except of corse to be war-hungy bunnies.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:55 pm
*Sigh* I started this as a joke. I didn't mean to get a religious thread going.

I seem to be coming to heads with reigion these days.

I go to church when it's requiered by my parents, particular my mum, as I dont know how she would react if I told her I was agnostic. Well I think I'd know her reaction, thus why I wont tell her. She's had tough few years. She wouldn't need that lumped ontop of it.

Anyway =/ I gave myself a deadline, to tell my parents before next christmas that I'm angostic. I felt like too much of a hypocrite going this year, even if it was for my mums benefit

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items