Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
4.0 X-men Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:10 pm
This got me thinking on a larger scale than just X-Men.

Male Warforged Wizard with a bunch of melee training and such would make a good Iron Man. The Wizard's versatility would be kinda like all his extra weapons and such.

Of course, the obvious Male Human Fighter with a throwing shield.

And, a Male Human Paladin with a Throwing Hammer weapon for Thor. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:56 pm
Fighter plus 17 Str means I can get the feat pin down... allowing me to make grab attacks agaist enemies who are on the ground... sort of a theme of combat for my warforged colossus

If I was going to go with Thor as a Paladin I'd most likely house rule throwing hammer as an implement for Paladin powers... he kinda puts me more of a lighting/thunder swordmage that uses a warhammer... could be another way of doing it

as for iceman... as long as the power allows him to fly you could rp it anyway you like  

JinKazamaru

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

JinKazamaru

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:03 pm
Dr. Strange is a no brainner
Deadpool... I'm having mixed thoughts about... hes close to Logan but lacks the rage and makes up for it with ranged attacks so maybe Eladrin Rogue

Not sure if the Hulk is doable... maybe a Goliath Barb or you could just play him as a custom Solo boss monster with the ironic twist... that not fighting the Hulk is a best way to fight the Hulk lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:10 pm
heh, the Hulk could just be an Undead Hulk without the Undead part. XD  

iDragow

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:47 am
I hate to bring up a dead subject, but for some reason my tortured psyche won't let me stop thinking about this idea.

I have a Ranged Rogue for the Punisher, because that makes sense for the character: dual hand crossbows would be his guns, per se, and the daggers are kinda like combat knives if he had to use them. And, of course, the Punisher is a big fan of BACK STAB!

I'm also currently toying with the idea of an Elven Monk with Net Training for Spider-Man. It would simulate his strength/speed and maneuverability well, his Perception would be really high for the Spider-Sense, and the Net would make a perfect one-shot immobilize attack to simulate webbing.

I dunno, I've just had these ideas swimming around and felt I'd go crazy if I didn't write them somewhere. I'll try to not actually make these characters in any upcoming campaigns (unless the setting is far from serious X3). sweatdrop  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff