Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Need Assistance with Wishlist! (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:47 pm
How do I delete items from my Wishlist? I've tried several times, but they won't go away! I can't even change whether I'm wanting or questing an item. What am I doing wrong? No changes I make to the Wishlist actually occur (unless I'm adding something to it), and all despite the site saying I was successful. What's up?

And also, what is the difference between questing an item and wanting an item?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:20 pm

My Gaia > Account Settings > Wishlist > Delete option > Save

And they should go away :3

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Deletedforgood23

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:41 am
questing means you are trying to save up enough gold to buy it, wanting means you ave enough gold just dont want to buy it yourself, it doesnt really matter, i usually use questing to show the one item i am working on getting, its up to you how you use it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:26 am

Want: Something you want, but aren't really looking to get in a hurry.

Questing: Putting effort into getting it, via trying to earn gold and put it all towards a single goal.

For example, I want a Nitemare Scarf but I'm not making any effort to get it right now.

However, I QUESTED a Kitten Star- I did everything in my power to earn gold quickly purely for the sake of buying it even though it was more than I'd normally spend on an item.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:24 pm
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items