Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Another Question- Art Arena (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 pm
I have a DeviantArt account and I wanted to posts the pics in the Art Arena. But I can't figure out what I'm supposed to be doing in order to post them there. Maybe I'm just being slow, but can someone break it down for me? And I wanted to post my Christmas Tree entry for the contest here too, but I don't know how to do that either. A little help?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Go to the art arena. Off to the right is an option to submit your work. It will bring up a page that you fill out and walk you through the rest.

Which contest are you referring to?

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think she's referring to Ancantsia's tree-decorating contest in the Holiday Event Subforum.

If you've already got an entry prepared, please upload the image to an image-hosting site, like Photobucket (for which you need to register) or TinyPic. Copy the code that comes up after uploading that begins with [img] and ends with [/img] and paste it into a post in Ancantsia's thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:26 pm
Thank you both so much! I'm finally in the Art Arena AND I've uploaded my tree. I am so happy!!  

SaraDiva728

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff