Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Closed Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:02 pm
YES! I finally finished my exams!!! <********. First year uni is torture! I thought I was never going to get back to my trolling days lol.

Well not to fear, your lovable troll is back and I found something new to rant about.

Legend: [.b] is not me
MC is.
Beware, I'm venting out my anger on random sasu'saku defense I find. This is mainly because my exams were killing me... So I am going to be very harsh in all of these rants.
I like to rant to vent my anger on other things, sure I hate sasu'saku and dude this is in the main topic area but some parts I do talk about narusasu 'moments', So yes it does belong here.

I'm the next AVGN, I should make videos of me ranting.
My anger is a little lacking further on, but you can still read it if you want to and if you don't like my anger issues. You can always leave, it's not hard clicking back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a Naruto fan, you’ve probably seen episode 109 (If you’re a stickler to the manga: Chapter 181), right? If you don’t remember, this holds the scene where Sasuke and Sakura meet and conflict over Sasuke himself leaving Konoha for good, to gain power from the legendary sannin, Orochimaru. You don’t have to be a SasuSaku fan to agree that this scene is heartbreaking. Nevertheless, there is always that one person who sees this moment as a mere display of Sasuke’s cruel and cold attitude towards Sakura. This is a huge misconception, as Sasuke has shown more than enough care towards his teammates (just squint a bit, and you’ll see). However, this essay is not to analyze all of that. This essay’s purpose is to analyze and explain the possibilities of why Uchiha Sasuke left his teammate, Haruno Sakura on a bench before he left. First off, let’s take a moment to go over what happened to lead up to this point.
MC: ..So. What's so special about him leaving Sakura? He left Kakashi, he was almost in emotional wreak when he faced Naruto.
Wtf. Did you SEE the face Sasuke has when he LOOKED at Naruto lying on the ******** floor?! He was a wreak. He looked like he was going to cry like a 2 year old baby! Yet, did he have that look for Sakura? Did he fell to his knees and thought about his choice, on leaving? No. He didn't give a ******** he was nice enough to place her on a bench before leaving.

(This was her bench scene essay; I made a response to it..)
Our scene starts off at Ichiraku Ramen; Naruto’s favorite restaurant. Here we see Naruto and Sakura, who are on a “date”. The funny thing about this date? Sakura initiates it. We all find out, however, that Sakura didn’t go on a date with Naruto for romance; she is worried about Sasuke, and despite his orders for her not to tell anyone about his curse seal, Sakura is too worried to keep this info to herself. Naruto understands her worry, and reassures her that Sasuke will be alright; the Uchiha would never do something like betray Konoha (Let’s Note: Neither Naruto nor Sakura understand Sasuke’s situation.) Though Sakura is grateful from Naruto’s attempts to comfort her, she is still not 100% convinced that Sasuke will stay in Konoha. She has a bad feeling, and after the “date”, rushes to the road that leads out of Konoha, where she does indeed meet up with Sasuke...who is equipped with a back-pack. It’s final: He is leaving. Sasuke questions her and tells her to go on home, but Sakura will not leave. Sakura tries to convince Sasuke to stay with her, with Team 7, and with Konoha, but Sasuke will not stay. She even confesses her love to him: She NEEDS him, and soon after threatens to scream if he doesn’t stay. Sasuke turns to leave, but in a flash, moves himself right behind Sakura. “Thank you,” he says. For what? Maybe everything. Sasuke then hits Sakura in the back of the neck (Let’s Note: Sasuke didn’t beat her up), causing her to lose consciousness, and lays her on a stone bench before he leaves Konoha.
MC: What the ******** is this, 'our scene' s**t? Well no s**t she was worried, Naruto would be too, but he didn't even know about his curse seal. Why? Because Sasuke didn't want him to know, he doesn't want NARUTO too worry.
Sakura does not need Sasuke. What the ********. Are you degrading woman that they can't do anything without a ******** man in their life? Holy crap.
He said thank you, oh wow. Big whoop. Kyo did the same thing to Kagura (Fruits Basket)
Ya ya whatever, Sakura's devoted to a person who will never like her back, hooray.

The Bench: Why?
Now that our memories are refreshed, let’s get to analyzing the facts. We’ll start off with the two major arguments that lots of Sasuke-Haters and Anti-SasuSaku-ers just LOVE to use:

+ Sasuke left Sakura on a stone bench in the middle of the night. How uncomfortable and unsafe is that?! +
MC: And you ******** sasusakuer's love to IGNORE Naruto. How considerate of you.
And again, are you ignoring his pained look when he saw Naruto on purpose? Wow. You are a spineless b***h.
Also, convenience anyone?

The bench was of stone, and yes, I’m sure that it was uncomfortable. But, let’s remember that Sakura was already knocked out. She wouldn’t have felt anything until she woke up, and as a ninja she is probably flexible anyways and used to sleeping in uncomfy places. Now, I have to disagree with the “unsafe” part, and here’s why: The bench was somewhere near the gates of Konoha. Konoha is a shinobi village, so with ninja on guard around the town at all times, I very highly doubt that there’s a high crime rate within the gate walls. Secondly, we’re talking near the gates. Because Konoha is a ninja village, with it’s own pack of enemies, I can assume that the area Sakura was in is probably one of the most heavily guarded areas in the village, ESPECIALLY at night. I think that I’m safe to say that Sasuke left Sakura in next to no danger at all, save for maybe a cold (though we could say that we haven’t seen much of a winter climate in Konoha).
MC: If you ******** keep saying it's canon, screaming and yelling revolting things just because of that one ******** SCENE then ******** Kyoxkagura should be canon. Simply because;
1) Kagura confessed her love to kyo, like Sakura confessed to Sasuke
2) Kyo hugged kagura and comforted her, Sasuke confronted Sakura by saying aleast, attempting to be nice
Seriously.
It's a park. Of course a park would have a ******** bench!
No pairings ARE going to be canon. It's quite obvious.

Counter In-Short: With Sakura’s flexibility and ninja training/experience, a stone bench probably wasn’t so bad, and with Konoha’s top security at that gates, Sasuke left her in a place that was very safe.
MC: ...The ******** does this have to do with anything?...Mind if I ask, where's your brain?
You made that up didn't you? Wow dude.

+ If Sasuke REALLY cared, he’d have brought her somewhere else! He left her on a BENCH! This shows how much he DOESN’T care. +
MC:.... rolleyes

If Sasuke really didn’t care, he’d have left her on the GROUND. Let’s focus on the fact that Sasuke is a 12-13 year old boy who is running away. He can’t get caught leaving, or he possibly won’t be able to leave at all. Leaving Sakura on the bench would prevent Sasuke from getting caught by someone who could really stop him from leaving (Let’s Note: Remember that before this, Sakura was with Naruto. Naruto may NOT have gotten home yet that night. Naruto could have very well prevented Sasuke from leaving). As a boy, there were probably numerous people who could’ve understood what was going on, and stopped Sasuke from leaving because of their strength compared to his own.
MC: Dumbass.
Naruto didn't even know that Sasuke would leave. He's too naive to think that Sasuke will look at the positive side of things and be all happy with sunshine behind him.
Sakura is at least smarter than him, if Naruto didn't have a brain size of a pebble he would have stopped Sasuke. But he just wants to believe in him, Naruto trusts Sasuke too much.
Sakura's naive too, thinking that only she can stop him, when really she's not that close to him.

Counter In-Short: The bench was better than the ground, and for Sasuke, it was the best thing for Sakura considering that he couldn’t allow himself to get caught.
Other Places Sasuke Could [NOT] Have Left Sakura

So, we’ve analyzed the two biggest conflicting points on the bench incident, but we aren’t done just yet! Let’s say Sasuke wanted to bring Sakura somewhere better (I personally think he DID, but with the inconvenience of being exposed and being caught, it was impossible). Let’s say he was going to. Where could he really take her? The following suggestions are things I’ve actually seen in debates, though none would actually work. Let’s see what they are and why:

+ Sakura’s House +

MC:.. Dude. I don't think he stalks her to see where her house is. Stop pulling stuff out of your a**.

+ Sasuke’s House +
Sasuke knows that Sakura likes him, and as her friend, I doubt he wants to bring her even more pain (Let’s Note: Think about it, she’d be waking up in his house; it’d probably be very emotional for her) than what he’s already giving her. That, and go to the place he’s probably called home since after his home in the Uchiha District. Maybe going back there would be hard on him, too.

MC: What the flying ********? Why would he ******** bring her to other people's house?!
Is there nothing called, simple convenience that there's a ******** bench?!

-=-=-=-=-

The final statement? Sasuke leaving Sakura on a bench was the BEST(No duh.)option for himself, and it was something that he knew Sakura could handle and be safe on. He was thinking of her and of his situation when he decided to place her there. He did NOT do it because he wanted to be mean. He wasn’t being an “a*****e”, nor was he being a “heartless b*****d”. He did it in consideration of both of them, and with as much care as he possibly could without jeopardizing his own plan. Again, this was my person analyzations; whether they actually apply or not is unknown, but it is highly possible that they could and would. I hope I’ve brought up understandable and sensible points, so that Anti-SasuSaku fans and Anti-Sasuke fans can realize that Sasuke was being considerate and gentle, and his actions really prove it if you take a closer look.
Sasuke really did care, even if it wasn’t in a romantic interest. He CARED. Does anything else really matter?

MC: Funniest thing, eva.
HAHAHHAHAHA!
Seriously, is there nothing in your vocab with the words, "simple convenience."

Does that not ******** make any sense to you?
I would understand, I like SasuSaku but saying that it's canon, takes it to a whole another level.
Just because of this one ******** scene? Many people must be absurd to think he should like her back, just because he's nice for once.
Edit Conclusion: You are simply implying that he likes her, only because he was nice to her here, right?
Referring back to Fruits Basket, should Kyo go with Kagura then? If what you're implying is correct.

Yes I know that the hospital s**t and the others are not from your point of the essay but in the name of god, heaven and hell. Who the ******** would say those piece of shits?!
You probably pulled it out of your a** to make yourself sound smart didn't you? Whatever.

You are basically looking too deep into this situation.
1) It's a park, of course there's a ******** bench
2) He can't leave her anywhere else, and he does care for his teammates so, he left her on a bench, big whoop
3) This was a meaningless essay to write about  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:11 pm
More rants, I'll be ranting forever...

From the start, team seven had issues. There was the severe jealous of Naruto towards Sasuke, Sakura’s infatuation with Sasuke, and Sasuke’s want for there to be an I in Team. So it began, the journey to friendship, trust, and adulthood. A somewhere along those lines, a bond was formed. An unbreakable one, to where each of them knew each other better then anyone else. Of course it wasn’t perfect, but nothing is.
MC: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't make up bs on the spot.

Naruto was not jealous of Sasuke because of Sakura. All he wanted was for Sasuke to acknowledge him. Was that not obvious? He even said so, at the chuinn exam.
Remember, Sasuke is overly jealous at this point in time of Naruto and how he is advancing must faster then he ever was.

MC: Isn't it quite obvious? Sasuke only showed some jealousy because Itachi was after Naruto and not him. Who he ******** dedicated his life to.

Sasuke had all the right to leave. In this, it was a human decision. Why people hate him so much for this is beyond me. Sasuke has said from the very beginning that he had to be stronger then his brother to kill him. When he thought he was dying in the Wave Country Arc, he said that he couldn’t die until he killed Itachi. He left for the power that he knew he needed, and if the power gap was that far apart, he had to leave. It was human, and in turn I would have done the same thing in his position.
MC:.....................A human decision?.... Then I guess there's something called, animal decision stare
No. He left because he wanted power. Power so he can overthrow Itachi and get his "revenge."

Why “Thank you?” Because she truly cared for him, and he knew that, she was going to do everything to leave just for him. So he thanked her for actually caring for him, even though he did nothing but hurt her through the years, ignore her feelings and degrade her, she stuck by his side, and that meant something to her. Why did he just leave her on the bench that was better explained in Remedi’s essay Why Uchiha Sasuke *MIGHT* have left Haruno Sakura on a bench.
MC: Again, is there ******** nothing called simple convenience? Seriously.
This is as bad as sasunaru using the accidentally kiss, and SasuKarin because she wants to rape him.

“My dreams, They are more like ambitions, because they will happen. I am going to restore my clan. But first, I have to kill a certain someone.'
MC: He wants to restore his clans honor, not to ******** make mass production of babies. Idiot.
Now that he knows the truth, he doesn't give a ******** anymore. He wants to destroy konoha. What the ******** are you reading?  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:29 pm
Another one..

It was gradual. Just like her feelings for Sasuke and her complete acceptance of Naruto, Sakura's understanding of Sasuke was gradual. Of course, in the beginning of the manga Sakura does not understand Sasuke at all. She rambles on to Sasuke about how Naruto is lucky to have no parents to yell at him without realizing that she is talking to someone who is lonely, and has no parents. Sakura, being the smart girl she is, did not take this into consideration. Although Sasuke scolds her for this by telling her that she is annoying, Sakura only thinks that she should try to be nicer to Naruto. This is a good thing, but Sakura still does not see how painful it is for Sasuke to be alone, which she will realize later in the manga. Upon hearing Sasuke's ambition it had no negative effect on Sakura. When Sasuke mentions his ambition to team seven when they introduce themselves to Kakashi, Sakura blushes and just thinks that he's so cool. Basically at this point in the story, Sakura sees right past Sasuke's statement about wanting to kill someone, and admires him for it.
MC: She is gradually starting, getting to know Sasuke yes. So?
Just because she's falling deeper and deeper, for Sasuke in season 1 doesn't mean Sasuke has to ******** like her back.
She basically ignored Naruto, even though he has the same concept as Sasuke. Why? Oh. I have a handful of immature, selfish reason, because Sasuke's hotter. Because girls can't do anything, girls want to make someone love them even if it kills them. Even if it's a painful process, reminds me of a crappy shojo. Just becuase the a*****e guy shows little affection, the main character starts falling for him more. It's sickening.
But obviously, you tards love reading those shitty things don't you?
That degrades woman to the point I would rather be a man.

When the bell test is conducted, Sakura can't seem to get any bells and worries that she might be separated from Sasuke. So because she is being selfish at the time, by telling Sasuke to try better next time (obviously so they can both fail together) Sasuke seems agitated for a brief moment, but tells Sakura about his goal of killing "that man" once more. This time he mentions that he was crying, which confuses Sakura immensely and she thinks back to when Sasuke first mentioned that he wanted to kill a certain man. Although Sakura does not know who this man is and why he should be killed, at this point Sakura seems to understand that Sasuke's ambition is serious, and not something to fangirl over.
MC: ...So?

During the Wave Country Arc while Naruto and Sasuke fight against Haku Sakura is sure that Sasuke won't be beaten by Haku. However she is proved wrong when Sasuke "dies" on the bridge. Here she probably realized that Sasuke is not invincible; he cannot win every fight. Sakura also may have realized this as well when he lost to Lee before the written test. At the end of that fight when Naruto insults the Uchiha clan because Sasuke lost Sasuke clenches his fists and Sakura looks concerned. Here she probably learned how prideful he is of his clan.
MC: ....So?
Isn't it obvious to everyone that all he cares about is his clan? He doesn't have to mention it to know.
Naruto is just a douche right now, he cares for him deeply and is trying very hard to get his attention, and that result, being mean.

When Sasuke compliments Sakura before the Chuunin exam starts, Sakura learns that Sasuke is not completely heartless. Of course she didn't think that before, but it's something good for her to think back to when Sasuke doing something good seems impossible.
Much more of Sakura's understanding of Sasuke comes during the Forest of Death part of the Chuunin exam. Here is another instance of Sakura realizing that Sasuke is not perfect. Not only does she know that he had a time of crying, but she compares him to Naruto when he gets scared and calls him a coward. When Sasuke gets the cursed seal from Orochimaru, Orochimaru says with certainty that Sasuke will seek him for power, something that will haunt Sakura in many chapters to come. Sasuke also becomes weak, and Sakura protects him and Naruto. Note that up to this point in the manga notice that Sasuke admitting to crying at a time and losing fights does not make Sakura think any less of him.

MC: She doesn't want him to die. She called him a coward so he would do something. It's plain obvious to her, that all boys has their own pride and every boys can't take anyone insulting their strength. I'm sure Sakura is not dumb enough know that.
This has nothing to do with her "understanding."
Also, yes Sasuke was nice. So?
He was nice to Naruto, he was gradually being nice to everyone around him. NOT just Sakura. Moron.

When Sasuke gains consciousness and uses his new cursed seal for the first time. He talks about how he must gain power as an avenger, no matter what it takes. While he fights the Sound nins for hurting Sakura, Sakura, with a tear in her eye, thinks about Orochimaru’s parting words. It is here when she first sees that Sasuke would do anything to get his revenge, even if he accepts power that makes him a monster. After she calms Sasuke down by embracing him Sakura becomes angry and asks the Sound nins who Orochimaru is, why he wants Sasuke, and what he did to Sasuke. She doesn't know exactly what's going on, but she already wants to know everything about Orochimaru's plan with Sasuke because she sees a possibility of him leaving for Orochimaru already. Before Naruto gains consciousness as well, Sasuke makes Sakura promise not to tell him about the cursed seal. However, when the team is in the tower after completing the Forest of Death Sakura threatens to tell someone about the mark. "I can see it! You've been hiding the pain all this time! ...I don't want to see you suffering anymore." Sakura was paying close attention to Sasuke, and notices no matter how strong he tries to act, he still feels the pain. She sees through the facade he puts up. Sasuke tells Sakura that he's an avenger once again and that the Chuunin exam isn't just a test to him; he wants to know that he's strong. Sakura becomes silent again, but it gives her something to think about.
MC: Guess what?
After this whole event, Sasuke specifically told Sakura to not tell Naruto about his curse seal. Why? Because he ******** cares for him. He doesn't want him to worry about him.
...Spineless b***h.
Also, that was Sasuke. His curse seal made him carve for power, he was willing to do anything to see how strong he was. Even losing his sanity. Sasuke only stopped not becuase Sakura hugged him, no. It was because the curse seal went away... Duh.

At times, despite Sasuke being with team seven, Sakura just knows that Sasuke is going to leave someday. When she and Ino plan to visit him in the hospital and he's not there, Sakura thinks about Orochimaru's parting words and considers the possibility of Sasuke already being gone. When Sasuke's fight against Gaara during the exam comes up and he is not there Sakura thinks, “As I thought…he’s not here yet…” Later in the series after Sasuke and Naruto get into a fight, Sasuke's actions make Sakura concerned that Sasuke will leave. She tells Naruto about Orochimaru and Sasuke and his cursed seal. Although Naruto reassures her that Sasuke won't go to Orochimaru, Sakura still goes to try and stop Sasuke from leaving because she's sure he will leave Konoha.
MC: Look.
The reason why Sasuke fought Naruto was because, his brother came back looking for Naruto and not him. Whom he dedicated his life to and swore oath to kill him. Who wouldn't be ******** pissed?
And again, Sakura's not caring for Naruto one bit in this situation. She's too concerned for Sasuke, oh he's hurt. He has the curse seal, he's in pain, omg he's nice to me if I keep it up he'll like me.

Sure, she gradually knows a little more about Sasuke, but she doesn't know how he truly feels. She thinks she does, but she doesn't. Otherwise she wouldn't have been so hurt when Sasuke shoved the apples away.

When Sakura confronts Sasuke, she tells him that revenge won’t make him or her happy, which is a drastic change from thinking that his ambition to kill a man was “cool.” And when Sasuke is leaving she asks him if he really wants to go back to being alone. She remembers when he told her the pain of being alone when she didn't understand it, and now she knows that pain as he leaves. She tells him that if he leaves she will be just as alone as him, causing Sasuke to think about her and Naruto. Sakura understands that she and Naruto became close to Sasuke and tries to make him remember what he taught her—that it is not good to be alone. And although Sakura knows and says herself that his revenge won’t make them happy, she offers to help him because not only does she know that it’s the most important thing to him, but she wants to be with him no matter what. Sakura knows how important Sasuke’s family is to him, and she's willing to help avenge them.

MC: Whoop de do, Naruto did the same thing. Kakashi said the same thing. Did he listen? No. What does that have to do with her "understanding?" Hm?
Sakura cared about Sasuke, knowing full well that he won't accept her feelings. She will do anything even giving up her life. Yet that didn't even faze Sasuke.
I don't see your point in this argument. This is just a perfect example of a crappy shojo.

Also, we cannot just ASSUME Sakura's feelings for Sasuke have changed. He was the motivation for her to become stronger (as he was for Naruto to become stronger). She hasn't stated her position on Sasuke yet-- but the fact that she was pissed upon 'seeing' Itachi because 'he's the one who makes Sasuke-kun suffer', she punched Sai and stated 'If you talk bad about Sasuke-kun once more, I won't go easy on you.', she was the first to attack Sai (she pinned him to a wall and chewed him out) because they discovered his mission was to kill Sasuke, and she still cried after seeing him. I don't think this means her feelings for Sasuke have changed.
MC: Dude, Sakura wants to KILL Sasuke.
She is an emotional wreak because she thinks she is still weak. Training for so many years and yet, so many people died before her. When people told her about Sasuke joining the Akatsuki, she cracked. She couldn't take the pressure anymore and instead of dividing a plan to save Sasuke and get him back, she was more worried about how Naruto's that he might take it worse then she did.
She wants to kill for Naruto.
Is this not enough evidence that she gave up on Sasuke?

yes. yes i do. we don't really know of sasuke's feelings for sakura, and i kinda highly doubt there are any, but i think if sakura
If sakura ends up fighting sasuke, he's going to realize what she's willing to go through to protect the people she loves, including him, and realize -in some epic way- that he does love her. and then in the middle of there battle, sasuke will kiss sakura or something, and he'll like....knock her out again and be all like 'i'm sorry, sakura....' and then like, continue following danzo after setting her against a tree.
still working on my theory, but i think it's a good possibility : D

MC: ..If Sasuke has no feelings for her, then why are you implying that it's still ******** there?!

WTF?! That is the most ******** stupidest thing I have ever read. If that's true, then he would have realized it when he first saw her. Which he didn't.

God. You dumbass.

THEY WILL TOTALLY END UP TOGETHER! YO!
They shall without a doubt in my mind, Naruto has Hinata so that leaves Sakura free. And yeah...
Who else will bear perfect Uchiha babies? Not Karin. Oh no no no no no no!
Unacceptable. Sakura is the top choice baby maker on the market and Sasuke is the highest bidder. >:0

MC: Ah. No wonder.
Karin hater eh? You know, she's exactly like Sakura in S1. So I don't get why people hate her so much.
Uchiha babies? Pssh. That is so S1. Sasuke doesn't want to ******** mass produce babies, it's ******** obvious that he wants glory. Not ******** babies.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 pm
Let me guess... a SasusSaku fan trying to justifity their OTP by using ******** logic.

Can we also mention the hint of Naruto and Sasuke from Orochimaru during the exam when he told Kabuto that they had to seperate Sasuke from Naruto {FROM NARUTO not Sakura or Kakashi or Ino or Hinata}} because Naruto was changing Sasuke's heart and making him think less about Itachi and revenge.

Also that part with Lee fighting Sasuke... Naruto's insult wasn't intended to be insult, it was to wake Sasuke from his pity party after Sasuke got his a** handed to him because he mention how Lee's hand showed just how are Lee trained since they bloody and stitched up. It got Sasuke to realize that he had oppnents that would give him a run for his money and the ability to see how much he had grown.

Unlike Sakura,who just went 'Sasuke-kun...' Naruto knew what Sasuke needed to hear.

Sakura during the first series was a fangirl. She really wanted to learn from and Sasuke was anything that made her look better in his hands.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:30 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Let me guess... a SasusSaku fan trying to justifity their OTP by using ******** logic.

Can we also mention the hint of Naruto and Sasuke from Orochimaru during the exam when he told Kabuto that they had to seperate Sasuke from Naruto {FROM NARUTO not Sakura or Kakashi or Ino or Hinata}} because Naruto was changing Sasuke's heart and making him think less about Itachi and revenge.

Also that part with Lee fighting Sasuke... Naruto's insult wasn't intended to be insult, it was to wake Sasuke from his pity party after Sasuke got his a** handed to him because he mention how Lee's hand showed just how are Lee trained since they bloody and stitched up. It got Sasuke to realize that he had oppnents that would give him a run for his money and the ability to see how much he had grown.

Unlike Sakura,who just went 'Sasuke-kun...' Naruto knew what Sasuke needed to hear.

Sakura during the first series was a fangirl. She really wanted to learn from and Sasuke was anything that made her look better in his hands.
Exactly.

In a matter of fact, all she ever mentioned, was Sakura this, Sakura that. ********. I don't care! Just becuase she's madly in 'love' with him, doesn't mean he has to love her back.
She basically ignored, and I mean, really ignored in any scenario Sasuke had with Naruto, stating her bs on the fact that SasuSaku exist.
Seriously, Naruto is like non existent to her. It's like, she's deliberately ignoring Naruto and Sasuke's development and acting as if Sasuke only cared about Sakura. Wtf.

Apparently, all those idiots ever see is the fangirl Sakura side and still deny the fact that she wants to kill Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 pm
Both Sai and Kakashi are saying... Sakura wants to kill Sasuke... You can't get any clearer until she punching him in the face.

Chances are that Sasuke will not care that it's Sasuke. He will try to kill like she was like any other opponent.

Fans are like that:

SasuSaku fans ignore Naruto
NaruHina fans despise Sakura and Sasuke
NaruSaku fans rightful dismiss Hinata but forget Sasuke.
SasuNaruSasu tend to bash Sakura forgetting that she's one of the factors for SasuNaru since she's been the 'cue' for Naruto to confront Sasuke outside their usual talks and taunts and the other factors in Naruto's training.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:58 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Both Sai and Kakashi are saying... Sakura wants to kill Sasuke... You can't get any clearer until she punching him in the face.

Chances are that Sasuke will not care that it's Sasuke. He will try to kill like she was like any other opponent.

Fans are like that:

SasuSaku fans ignore Naruto
NaruHina fans despise Sakura and Sasuke
NaruSaku fans rightful dismiss Hinata but forget Sasuke.
SasuNaruSasu tend to bash Sakura forgetting that she's one of the factors for SasuNaru since she's been the 'cue' for Naruto to confront Sasuke outside their usual talks and taunts and the other factors in Naruto's training.

Too true.
I love Sakura, but I hate her S1 personality and how she's portrayed as pathetic.
I think naruhina fans are naive.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 pm
I think it's safe that everyone hated Sakura in S1
and yes... they are naive...which would explain their Hinata fandom  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:33 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
I think it's safe that everyone hated Sakura in S1
and yes... they are naive...which would explain their Hinata fandom
Lol, actually it also explains the whole existence of the naruhina fanbase.

Oh yeah, I made a better defense essay about the bench, it's in the essay section for fan arts...I was bored. It's short though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 pm
If I had the time and actually attitude to care about the other person, I could give a complete and thorough argument  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:48 pm
Omfg, well that just goes to show you that they are just desperate.
Saying anything to make there pairing seem real.
All fans are retarded.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
If I had the time and actually attitude to care about the other person, I could give a complete and thorough argument
Don't worry that douche is not worth your time and effo.rt  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:57 pm
Zubora
Omfg, well that just goes to show you that they are just desperate.
Saying anything to make there pairing seem real.
All fans are retarded.
They are desperate.
To the point of making up random bs to make them feel better  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:04 am
More stuff..
(Reminder... you don't have to read it.)

Episode 6
Sasuke protects Sakura (and Tazuna) from the two attacking ninjas.

MC: He's a client and Sakura was standing there doing absolutely nothing. He the client dies, they fail there mission. Meaning, he's not good as Itachi and never will be.

Episode 21
Sasuke asks Sakura to go for a walk. But this is just Sakura's preliminary Chuunin test which involves a genjutsu technique, but she sees right through it. (Wtf, that did not happen, stop spitting out bull s**t)

con_heart.gif The test left Sakura a bit distressed, but Sasuke notices her strange mood and cheers her up by complimenting her genjutsu know-how. (In the manga, he gives the smallest secret smile.)icon_heart.gif

MC: So. Sasuke cheered Naruto too.
He offered him lunch. Who the ******** cares, if he's showing affections to both of his teammates.

Sasuke gives Rock Lee a "O_o" look when he tries to ask Sakura out. Sakura holds Sasuke's (and Naruto's) hand and pulls them down the corridor.

Episode 22
Sasuke gets beaten by Rock Lee, but his fall is cushioned by Sakura.

MC: He didn't asked to be ******** saved.

Episode 24
Sakura is confident in Sasuke's ability to pass this written test but sadly, he doesn't understand a single question.

MC: Whoo de doo. Showing he cares about her.
He cares about Naruto too. He cheered him up plenty of times.

Episode 28
Sasuke fears for Sakura as he goes against the Grass ninja. Sakura and Sasuke are paralysed with fear but Sasuke manages to remove it with pain and saves Sakura from death.

MC: Dumbass. If he didn't save her, the whole team would fail. Meaning. They can't go on with the next round.

Episode 30
icon_heart.gif Sasuke receives the Curse Seal, grasps her hand tightly for comfort, and collapses in Sakura's arms.icon_heart.gif
Sakura nurses both Sasuke and Naruto.
MC: Comfort? Wtf. Making up bull s**t is not nice. Also in the manga, Sakura was the one to hold Sasuke's hand not the other way around.
If someone was going crazy in front of you, what would you do? And he did not collapse in her arms, she hugged him because she's frightened and she doesn't know what to do.
Anime=s**t

Episode 33
icon_heart.gif Sasuke wakes up, powered up with chakra and seemingly possessed, demands Sakura to tell him who hurt her, and proceeds to kick Sound a**. Sakura thinks this is not the Sasuke she has grown up with and hugs him from behind which makes the curse marks go away and Sasuke returns to normal. icon_heart.gif

MC: That wasn't Sasuke.
Sure, he cares about her. He doesn't want anyone to harm Naruto or Sakura. But he went berserk because of the curse seal, NOT because of Sakura.

Episode 38
Sakura wants to tell the teachers about the strange mark on Sasuke's neck but he stops her (rather viciously) from doing so.

MC: Because.. Naruto was there. Duh. He doesn't want him to worry about him.

Episode 39
Sakura has a flashback to when Sasuke trusts her not to tell Naruto about the curse seal.

MC: Way to go, show a SasuNaru evidence.

Episode 76
icon_heart.gif Gaara launches himself at Sasuke but Sakura jumps in front of him to defend him with only a kunai at hand. icon_heart.gif

MC: So?

Episode 78
Sasuke tells Naruto that he HAS to save Sakura.
icon_heart.gif Sasuke claims Sakura (and Naruto) are important people and he doesn't want to lose important people a second time. icon_heart.gif

MC: You're forgetting that he also told Naruto to run away after he saved her. Why?
Because he doesn't want the most precious people to him to die again. Meaning Sakura AND Naruto, rolleyes He doesn't want to replay the images of seeing his whole clan slaughtered.

Episode 80
Sakura is released from the grip of sand and Sasuke jumps to catch her.

MC: That doesn't mean anything. He cares for her yeah, but no love her. stare

Episode 83
Sasuke painfully informs Sakura that it was actually Naruto who saved her. (In the manga, he is shown to have a slightly jealous look.)

MC: He didn't painfully ******** admit that. He just told her.
He was jealous because Naruto is stronger than him.
He trained for so long to kill Itachi, if he can't defeat Gaara, that means all his effort was wasted. Obviously. You ******** idiot. Have some common sense.

Episode 88
Sakura sits by Sasuke's hospital bed, as she will everyday until Tsunade returns.

MC:...So.

Episode 98
icon_heart.gif Tsunade awakens Sasuke from unconciousness and Sakura hugs him with joy. Naruto watches resignedly from the background. icon_heart.gif

MC: And how is that sasu'saku?
Dude. Sasuke was too weak to push her away, he didn't even give a second thought about her.

Episode 101 (not canon)
Sasuke realizes that Sakura's witty verbal save has let them scoot past Kakashi's suspicion.

MC:... rolleyes

Episode 106 (not canon)
Sakura almost drowns, but when Naruto and Sasuke try to revive her, she is awake enough to wish Sasuke would give her artificial respiration, only to have Naruto try to do it. Sakura, with an injured arm, tries to stand up, but Sasuke grabs her wrist to prevent her.

MC: FILLER=FAIL

Episode 107 (not canon)
As Sasuke falls off a cliff, Sakura, with her superb chakra control, goes after his falling body and manages to catch it.

MC: If it's not canon, then why the ******** did you put it here?!
That's a filler.

Episode 108
Sasuke, in the hospital bed, is being tended to by Sakura, who peels apples for him. He, however, is too preoccupied about his apparent inferiority to Naruto, and when she tries to offer him the peeled apples, he hits them away with a wave of his hand.
As Sasuke challenges Naruto, Sakura tries to stop them, but both are too stubborn. When Naruto charges Rasengan at Sasuke, and Sasuke swings Chidori at Naruto, Sakura tries to run in between them to stop them.

MC:..And this is evidence how?

Episode 109
Sasuke worries about hitting Sakura with the Chidori, not being able to stop his momentum, but Kakashi manages to divert them. Sakura decides to talk to Naruto about Sasuke's Curse Seal. When their talk is over, she feels something ominous, and instead of going home, goes somewhere else. Sakura catches Sasuke just as he is about to leave, and tries to reason with him, trying to get him to remember the happier times as Team 7. Sasuke does not relent, and Sakura turns to telling him that revenge will not bring him happiness. Sasuke tells her that new paths will open for each member of Team 7.
icon_heart.gif Sakura tells Sasuke that she loves him more than anything, and that she'd do anything to make him stay. She even offers to give up her current lifestyle and go with him out of the village. Sasuke tells her she is annoying. She resorts to threatening to scream, but Sasuke knocks her out, but not before expressing his gratitude with a simple "Thank you." Sasuke leaves her on a bench, unconscious. icon_heart.gif
MC: You dumbass.
That doesn't mean Sasuke will like her back. Again, refer to Fruits Basket Kyo and Kagura.

Episode 110-111
As Shikamaru's team set out, Sakura stops them to join them, but only to have Shika say she's done enough. She then begs Naruto to bring Sasuke back, which he promises, on his life.
Shikamaru says that not even Sakura was able to stop Sasuke.

MC: Way to go smartass. You just made a SasuNaru evidence. This is not Sasu'saku evidence.

What Shika is saying, only Naruto can stop Sasuke. Since Naruto is who Sasuke cares the most about. Burn, contradicted by your own statement.  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:13 am
..Again you don't have to read this. I'm just venting out my anger.

Chapter 236
As Naruto apologizes for not bringing Sasuke back, Sakura decides to train under Tsunade, for her to be able to bring Sasuke back with Naruto.

MC: ...Ok.

After Time-skip:
Chapter 246
When Sasuke's name is mentioned, Sakura (and Naruto) become terribly depressed for one panel. Kakashi realizes Sasuke's name is "taboo" for them.

MC: ...And?
That doesn't mean Sakura still has feelings for him.

Chapter 252
Sakura thinks back to how much she tried to learn about Sasuke, and explains that if they get close to the Akatsuki, they get closer to Orochimaru, and therefore, Sasuke.

MC: BIg whoop. Naruto thought of Sasuke plenty of times, and he is in an emotional wreak. Unlike her, she has to be strong for Naruto.

Chapter 267
When Sasori mentions Orochimaru's name, Sakura's first thought is Sasuke, and she demands to know where he is, but Sasori doesn't heed her. Her determination to know about Orochimaru's hideout becomes her source of strength (and frenzy) in this fight.

MC: You're forgetting that it's not just for Sasuke...p***k.

Chapter 275
Sakura's efforts are rewarded when Sasori tells her of his spy who works under Orochimaru, who they can follow to get to Sasuke.

MC: ....Why the ******** is this here?

Chapter 286
When Sai badmouths Sasuke, Sakura stops Naruto from shouting at him. However, this is because she punches Sai to shut him up.

MC: p***k.
1) She's offended
2) She's defending Naruto, not just for her no, but for Naruto too

Chapter 306
Sakura berates Sai for "betraying" them, but then she hears a familiar voice say from above, "It's... Sakura..." She stares up slowly (which takes five panels) to see Sasuke staring down at them. "Sasuke... kun..."

MC: And? Your point? Naruto was shocked too.

Chapter 308
Sakura tries to fight, and Sasuke turns to strike her, but Yamato blocks the attack, therefore taking it upon himself.

MC: Oh yes, true love. Trying to kill each other! Yes. How romantic.

Chapter 310
When Sasuke disappears with Orochimaru right before their eyes, Naruto starts crying, and Sakura tells him crying won't bring Sasuke back, but she's only putting up a brave front, and is crying herself. More of a Team 7 moment than anything.

MC: Look. Sakura trained so she can get Sasuke back, WITH Naruto. So they can all be happy again, like the good old days. But, after 2.5 yrs of training, he's still not back. Meaning, she's still weak, even though she trained very, very hard.
She's crying because of that reason, not the of 'love.'
No ******** duh it's a team 7 moment. Why the ******** did you add it as "evidence" for just sasu[saku? Moron.

Chapter 312
When Naruto whines about Sai coming with them, saying that he wanted it to be just the two of them so it could be a date, Sakura feeds him the line Sasuke gave her when they were twelve: "If you have that kind of time, study and train." (A chapter against NaruSaku.)

MC: ...Dumbass.
It's called comedy. Ever heard of it?

Chapter 319
Sakura sits alone in her dark bedroom, staring at her picture of Team 7 from three years back. She stares at Sasuke's face and her eyes silently flood with tears. The background fades, leaving only the moon and a teardrop glistening in the dark. The tear falls.

MC: Team 7 moment. Not love.
Again. Like I've been saying from the ******** beginning. She wants to return to the good old days. But he changed, Naruto is an emotional wreak without Sasuke, she doesn't know what to do.

Chapter 347
Sakura berates Konohamaru and Naruto for associating themselves with perverted techniques when Konohamaru shows them his Sexy: Double Knockout Girls Technique. However, when he shows them Sexy: Double Knockout Guys Technique, with "Sasuke" and "Sai" in a suggestive position, her perverted side is revealed, though she tries to deny it to her disbelieving teammates.

MC: That's for comedy. rolleyes  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces