Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5e] Vanguards of Corvale -- Full

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:17 pm
Hey everyone.

Vanguards of Corvale is currently looking for two replacements.
Two of the players have more or less disappeared, though neither of the roles were too vital, I'm sure the rest of the group won't complain about replacements.

At present, the group is traveling through some swamps called the Shroudlands in an effort to find the hidden lair of a dragon - from which they hope to acquire a tome for another dragon who is holding a town hostage. They're in a fight at the moment and you will be introduced upon its' compleition.. the exact nature of your introduction we can work out.

You can find all the information about the game in the subforum (Click). Please make all rolls dedicated to character creation in the "Character Creation - Game Information" announcement, not in this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me about them.

As a heads up, the game's level is currently 7. Races with LA are not being allowed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:33 pm
Also, anyone who joins the game is given 20 bonus cool points for being a part of the longest running game in the guild. Of course, said points are confiscated if you quit.  

bamaotaku
Crew

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:59 pm
*raises hand* May I?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:37 am
*Casts Irresistible Dance on MT the Clown.* I would love to join but I would only be able to post on week ends. So if no one joins by next weekend, and Reevinja is fine with week long waits. I would love to join too.  

glitterboypilot

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:29 pm
*Pounces on bam* Hay >_> I never got any cool points p.q If I quit/leave, will you still take them from my personal fund?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:43 pm
Still looking for 1. Don't let how far the game is along turn you off - its' mostly run using published adventures, so you haven't really missed much!

@MT The Clown: If you'd like to, I'll mark you as 1 of the 2.
@glitterboypolit: Um... I hate to say it, but I think that would be a little too infrequently - Sorry.
@Rock_DS: Yes, yes I will. But aren't you in debt already? I bet I'd be waiting a lonnnng time for those. ;p

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:29 pm
Debt D= When did I lend anything.

WHEN?

p.q

*Goes to beg for coolness points*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:41 pm
I'd like to join ^.^ I can have a character rolled up before too long if they're nearing the end of the fight. I use a program for Character Creation, but if it's use is a problem I can just use it to make the character sheet and keep of my character with it.  

Mikashi Bartonsier

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:43 pm
You're welcome to use it, but I need the character to be put on an online profiler so I can keep track of it/your information easily.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:57 pm
alrighty, should I go ahead and do his rolls in that other thread?

(edit: That sounded alot less N00B in my head)  

Mikashi Bartonsier

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:19 pm
Of course.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items