Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
profile edit (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Musical_Echos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:33 pm
i need help on profile editing and i cant find the profile edit button on the corner? i heard theres one there but i cant see it  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:35 am
emayr
i need help on profile editing and i cant find the profile edit button on the corner? i heard theres one there but i cant see it

There should be a link, high up on the right hand side of your profile, that only you and admins can see, that says "edit my profile."  

Avzel

Deletedforgood23

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 am
go to someone else profile and see if the link shows then, it might be a weird glitch  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:25 pm
my friend said i cant because mines a v1 not a v2  

Musical_Echos

Musical_Echos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:35 pm
Fancy Green Tree
go to someone else profile and see if the link shows then, it might be a weird glitch

well i cant see any on anyones  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:24 pm
wow i have no clue, profiles really arent my area of experese, maybe someone who knows whats going on will mosey on in  

Deletedforgood23

Shy Hunter

Musical_Echos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:36 am
can anyone fix it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You have a V1 profile, or an "Old School" profile. I, too, have a V1 profile and don't see an "Edit Profile" button on the top right of my profile. I was able to see one, however, when I had a V2 profile.

In order to switch, you have to go to your Account Settings. Go to General Settings on the left, and where it says "Choose Profile," select "Current" instead of "Classic" to change from a V1 profile to a V2 one. ^__^

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Deletedforgood23

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:16 am
hah i didnt even think of telling him to switch to V2 xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:08 pm
Ebony the Peacian
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You have a V1 profile, or an "Old School" profile. I, too, have a V1 profile and don't see an "Edit Profile" button on the top right of my profile. I was able to see one, however, when I had a V2 profile.

In order to switch, you have to go to your Account Settings. Go to General Settings on the left, and where it says "Choose Profile," select "Current" instead of "Classic" to change from a V1 profile to a V2 one. ^__^

thx i changed it and it worked so thx  

Musical_Echos

Capn Maudlin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 pm
I don't want to create another topic. So, when I visit my account/my home, 'Gaia' is saying my profile is 63% complete. Can anyone visit my profile and give me an idea of what it is I have to do so that I feel like I 'crossed all my t's and dotted all my i's.' I prefer if you PM me. I appreciate your assistance. I am new to Gaia; two days.

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:47 pm
You have been messaged about your inquiries, Capn Maudlin! Please remember to create your own threads with your questions in the future; we'd be glad to assist you. Thank you! biggrin

And you're most welcome, emayr; I'm glad I was able to help you.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas