Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How to RP? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove by Friction

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:53 pm
I want to join a role playing game on Gaia.
However, I am lacking in the friends department and am somewhat intrepid both online and in real life.
Does anyone have any advice on how to assimilate oneself into a role playing game?
How is the process started and what makes a good role player?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:33 am
roshawndastar93
I want to join a role playing game on Gaia.
However, I am lacking in the friends department and am somewhat intrepid both online and in real life.
Does anyone have any advice on how to assimilate oneself into a role playing game?
How is the process started and what makes a good role player?

Guilds are teh suck today...there was no reply button for your post. I had to hit QUOTE to get it to work. An old phpbb bug.

Anyway...here are the basics:

1) Look over the offered RP threads. Try Barton Town for a start. Find one that you think will suit you.

2) Follow all instructions that the original poster laid out, such as filling out a profile skeleton (brief description of your character). You can PM the OP if you are unsure.

3) Jump in with your character, the way a new character would be introduced in a novel. Again, PM the OP if you are unsure, and review the other RPs to see how they handled it.  

Avzel

Remove by Friction

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:22 pm
Thank you.
I apologize about the lack of reply button, I am also very new at posting. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:06 am
roshawndastar93
Thank you.
I apologize about the lack of reply button, I am also very new at posting. sweatdrop

I think the lack of a reply button wasn't your fault. It was a glitch. biggrin  

nomadiko

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff