Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
zOMG - ring problems (Now solved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gummy Milla

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:34 am
Hey there, I was wondering if you could help me out.

In the zOMG MMO, you have rings that you can use to attack things etc. and they can be placed in the little bar thing on the bottom of the screen so you can just click on which one you want to use, right?
Well, I just got some new rings that I wanted to use, so I went to my inventory to put it in the equip bar so that I could use it, but it didn't let me put it there. I've tried to remove some of the rings already there so the new one can replace it, but that didn't work either. Do you think you could tell me how to do it/ why it doesn't work?

One more thing quickly. Um, I also have a ring that doesn't work. I mean, its box is blue with a red question mark on it. What do I do with it? What does it do?

If you have any idea, please let me know! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 am
well 1st things 1st, you can only change your rings or equip more in the null chamber, it makes the game a little harder so you aren't completely bored, just enter the null chamber and then open your inventory , once you're there you can upgrade the rings with the orbs you have collected and change out any rings you want to, you can change the order of the rings outside of the null but not the rings themselves.

as for the ? in place of your ring, it means the game didnt load correctly, it happens from time to time just refresh the page and it should show up (i freaked the 1st time it happened 6 of my rings werent there

hope this helps, and good luck, if you ever are bored and want someone to play with or need help just leave me a shout razz  

Deletedforgood23

Shy Hunter

Gummy Milla

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:44 am
Fancy Green Tree
well 1st things 1st, you can only change your rings or equip more in the null chamber, it makes the game a little harder so you aren't completely bored, just enter the null chamber and then open your inventory , once you're there you can upgrade the rings with the orbs you have collected and change out any rings you want to, you can change the order of the rings outside of the null but not the rings themselves.

as for the ? in place of your ring, it means the game didnt load correctly, it happens from time to time just refresh the page and it should show up (i freaked the 1st time it happened 6 of my rings werent there

hope this helps, and good luck, if you ever are bored and want someone to play with or need help just leave me a shout razz

Aaaah, I see!

A big THANK YOU to you! That really helped, I finally understand it. I'll keep what you said in mind! Thanks again!

biggrin  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff