Reply Death Note Cosplay
My L Cosplay.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugar in Lemonade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:52 pm
I actually did cosplay L at a anime con in our hometown. That was my first time cosplaying as a guy and BOY THAT TOOK A LOT OF BINDING. X_X Lol. Extra duty but it was so worth it. I over did it on the eye makeup for L's bags but otherwise everything else was pretty much perfect. *Going to work on the eye makeup more and spike up the wig better for next time* I found great guy jeans that fit well just were a little dark, and the white shirt was a lot harder to find then you would realize. ^^; Next time, I'm looking for better things as well with that.

>3< I think I actually pulled off a guy decently. I got glomped a lot and attacked and one girl stared at me and was like "you have...really big pupils." o-o I was like, thanks. XD My friend was dressed as Light and a lot of people thought she was a guy. *Can post pictures and a link in here* My friend forced me to do a completely winged skit right there. We made it up on the spot but we actually won the best performance, in the first bullshitted skit we ever did. Haha. So I had a good time. :3 I'm albino enough to cosplay L, that's for sure. The next con we go to, we're doing L and Light again but this time...handcuffed. Woohooo. Speaking of which, apparently people saw us walking around town as them (on that same day) and nearly wrecked their car, wanting to stop and attack us lol. XD

Many of the people at the anime con mentioned seeing us in town and were so excited to see us later. A lot of normal people in town though were probably wondering what the hell we were. Girls or Men. Fun times. We even went to pizza hut dressed as them and got weird glances. I think the one girl waiter was afraid of me. u_u

PS: I sound like a retard in our video skit. My voice... ewww. >__>; It's not that bad in real life lol. But it does work that both my friend and I have deeper voices. I guess it comes in our favor this time around. We're planning on hitting up Tekko in Pittsburgh this year and doing a real planned Death Note skit. ^^

Light and L under an umbrella

L Sitting

L staring at Light

There be L's in these bushes!

My favorite picture personally...

OUR SKIT THAT WON  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:25 pm
Kira is childish and he hates losing….

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

gah [i wuz lookin t ur pictureses] nd ur "favorite one personally" er w.e
im gettin that bag off ebay... ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...I’m also childish and hate losing-L Lawliet <3

Commoners Ramen

prisonman1023

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:42 am
HOW OLD ARE YOU?! how did get those handcuffs?!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 am
Love your cosplay!!!
xD  

ShushYourPrettyMouth

Sugar in Lemonade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 am
@rawrr: That's Light's bag. I want one myself. Haha. That bag is very cute. :3

@Kibi: Old enough to get handcuffs. >_> (19, soon to be 20.)
But actually those fuzzy pink ones was a friend of ours, we however got real handcuffs shortly after that con. Funny story on that. We had to buy the regular ones at Spencer's and then went to Lowe's to get chain links. When we asked the guy where they were and stuff he's asked what we were using them for (which who does that...but anyway) and like neither my friend or I wanted to answer lol. So my friend finally just was like "handcuffs" and the guy was like "oh..." but then he did a double take after realizing what we said so I had to explain to him about cosplaying. QUITE EMBARRASSING and lulzy.

@Shush: Thank you. <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:32 pm
LMAO!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl I love the skit!!! lol  

Yinmasha2

BlackDream12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 am
Nice cosplay! I laughed so much at your skit! Awesome job!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:05 pm
Thanks, guys. XD heart  

Sugar in Lemonade

demon_fox_girl11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:37 pm
That was cute! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm
LMAO!!!!! I Loved your skit!!!! XD It was meant to win!!!

Hey! Hey! Let me ask you cosplayers something...
I'm going to start cosplaying,most likely this year,and I have some questions about it.So can a cosplayer who reads this pm me,so I can ask some questions? If your up to it,of course.(But.of course,I will need you to state that that is the reason for sending me the pm,because I get too many to remember what each pm is about)

Thank You!!  

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
Death Note Cosplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers