Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Take this Gold *shifty eyes*
  All right.
  You can't make me!...wait a minute -_^
View Results

blackdragontaz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:57 pm
I've been posting for the past few days and just remembered...I never said hi. Well, Hi all! Anybody wanna talk about stuff I'm open for conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:49 pm
Right now the forum actvity seems kinda random. It is most active on days when Seth recruits, after that it gets sooooo slow crying  

LunarSaint

Cora Merle Seraph

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:10 pm
LunarSaint
Right now the forum actvity seems kinda random. It is most active on days when Seth recruits, after that it gets sooooo slow crying

I shall keep that in mind by the way when does he recruit?

anyhow I am a memeber from when this was a Xeno guild. I am into art, anime, writing, pychology, manga, video games, etc. if you like any of those things feel free to talk to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:26 pm
You were part of the Xeno GUild? I don't remember you. ANywho, as a note this Gulid has always belonged to Seth, the old incarnation of Mogul died and since the Xeno Guild faded away in favor of the thread in the VGD Seth decided to ressurect his old Guild.  

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

blackdragontaz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:37 am
Video games? What kinds are your favorite? Mine personally are RPG's, Fantasy, Puzzle, FPS (some, not into the war games), and Adventure. I like anime and manga as well. I haven't been able to get much of either cause of slow internet connection, but what I have and/or get I love tremendously. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:19 pm
hey  

Public-Pimp

Mogul District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas