Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 am
((I didn’t mean to take this long to post! I let someone borrow my laptop))
Alaina kept her eyes staring low, not wanting to expose any other emotions. A look at her face would reveal all her emotions and she honestly didn't want to be seen in such a vulnerable state. She almost felt compelled to snatch a pillow to hide the visible emotions on her face. The silence in the air made her feel regret, even uneasy. I answered Grell's question;telling only truth. Yet I can't believe that I did. The relationship Justin and I share are forbidden so how could I blurt such a thing out? It remained quiet for moments longer; leaving Alaina to think deeply until Grell finally spoke. His words caused her to snap from her thoughts and listen, without once gazing up. When he fell silent not a word rolled off her tongue. Still she stayed quiet. However, her mind thought of the passionate emotion known as love. Justin and I share strong feelings for one another…Passionate feelings. This I know has to be love…. Grell he talked of how he could not understand my feelings because he himself had never been in love. If our parents force us to marry then he never will know true love. Somehow I have to stop this wedding for the both of us. Alaina left from her thoughts upon feeling Grell’s soft and warm touch. Finally, she raised her gaze to meet his as he talked while wearing a smirk. The words he spoke caused a brief smile to form on her face. “Grell, I would like to thank you for actually caring.” She then drifted off. “I’ll try to keep a smile on my face. If you do something very small then it would be a lot easier.”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:20 am
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Hearing and seeing Alaina just try to smile for him broadened Grell's smirk. He was happy to know that he could do something at the moment. I guess her feelings really are of love. Not like I would really know in the first place. Why would someone like me ever have the chance? The most interesting thing about this situation is that it is between her and a vampire. Even though many people might oppose it at first, I don't see a problem. Sure they are of different race, but it doesn't change their feelings. Also, it is the eldest prince of the vampires she adores! The eldest children of kingdoms that hate each other falling in love...I read a book about this once. Yeah, where they secretly got married and... Suddenly, an idea popped into the boy's head. That's it! I know what I can do! I have to wait until tonight though to make my first move. I think this is where our luck turns... Suddenly, Grell was brought out of his thoughts by the princess's last words. If I do something small? He turned to her with a small smile and spoke, "I will be up for it. What is it that you wish for me to do?"

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:11 am
((I am so sorry! For a while I didn't have access to the Internet.))
Regret wasn't an emotion lingering inside Alaina. Actually, she trusted Grell. Though she found it odd how she told all this to him, a person she just met today, but she while at the vampire kingdom didn't plan on telling her sisters of her relationship with Justin. Why? She didn't want any one of her siblings thinking illy of her. However, that was then; now she did not care a bit of her sisters' thoughts or opinions. She knew what was best for her and that was Justin. After, hearing Grell; she recalled her question. She met his gaze with her own, and then said, "Maybe it's not that small, but we both have to end this marriage somehow. " She paused for a moment, her gaze lowering. "My father told me he is very ill and does not have long to live. Therefore, this marriage is important to him and no matter how I feel or my thoughts it has to continue." Once again she met his stare, placed a soft hand on his cheek, then says, "You make me want this arranged marriage to end as well.
By that I mean you're feelings in this situation. I shouldn't be the one standing in your way of true love. If we married you would go your whole life not experiencing true, genuine love. We both deserve a life in which we have our own say. " A smile grew on her face as she drifted off to another topic. "I think you're a very nice guy. And I like you as a friend." With her smile widening, she added. "Instead of husband and wife; what about good friends?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:44 pm

At the sound of Alaina's answer, Grell's smile grew slightly larger. You took my thoughts right out of my head... Then he heard her talk of her father and how this marriage was important in this situation. I guessed right. The king did not look all that well in the first place. It does make this more of a challenge, considering that Alaina might not want to rule by herself. But that is where this prince Justin comes in, right? Well, he is a vampire and there will obviously be protests... Suddenly, his thoughts were ended. Why you may ask? It was the gentle touch of the princess on his cheek. His attention was brought to her, his dark brown eyes staring through his glasses into her's that shone like rubies. Her next words spoke towards him personally. His eyes dilated from shock. She...actually cares about that? About my feelings? Why would she to someone she has only just met, to one she does not know? After everything was said, Grell, still with eyes wide, sat motionless and quiet. A moment later, he closed his eyes in contemplation. Suddenly, he started to chuckle softly. He spoke, "You know, you really are a unique one compared to all the others I've been around. You're the first one to actually care about what I think without using it for your own gain. You also listen to what I have to say completely before responding. Considering that, I thought that we were already friends." He smiled to her and stared into her eyes. "I promise, Alaina, I will try to find a solution to this problem. I will help make this kingdom stable, whether I'm made king or not, and make sure that your father can pass on without worries. Please trust me." He smiled at her to seal his promises. I can't believe it. This isn't a story or a dream. I now have a friend to count on... Perhaps I should inform her of my plan right now... Suddenly, Grell heard a shrill voice in the hallway.
"Grell!" He stood and listened carefully. "Grell! You come out here this instant!" The boy sighed. Mom... He turned back to Alaina. "I guess they are finished talking. We should probably head back."

(It's fine. By the way, I might send you a PM later. I have a plotline I want to try out...)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:03 am
(I was forced to rush this…School. Oh, about your plot go ahead! Can’t wait to read it!)
Alaina's pair of glimmering eyes not once strayed from Grell's dark eyes that were behind clear spectacles. That is how she noted his dilated eyes, which made her anxious for his response. He sat in silence and didn't make a move. This only made her start gnawing at her lower lip. Did I say something I shouldn't have? I simply spoke of ending this marriage for not only my happiness, but for his as well. Though, maybe he doesn't want things to grow more chaotic or possibly it's a good-form of surprise. Visible worry was displayed on her face, until she heard his chuckling. Hearing him chuckle is great. That has to mean he's not upset or anything of the sort, but what's so funny?! Once, he started speaking she listened with full attention. He spoke of the princess caring how he felt, being unique, listening before responding, and then considered them as friends already. Instantly her lips curled in a smile. Yes! Knowing that I have someone here for me makes things so much easier. Alaina left her thoughts, due to hearing Grell speak once more. He promised her that he would solve this problem. She reflected him another smile, but just as she was about to talk; a high-pitched voice could be heard from the halls. Just as Grell did she rose to her feet and listened. It had to be his mother. After, hearing him she nodded in agreement. Then, finally responded to his words,” Grell, You’re really sweet. I highly appreciate everything. Thank you so very much.” With a grin she turned toward him and said, “Also, even though we have only known each other for a short period of time I do trust you.” With that she started walking in a normal pace toward her bedroom door.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Grell turned to face the door when he heard the princess' words. He looked at her as she finished and smiled. "Thank you very much," he responded in a deep, gentle voice. He opened the door quietly and looked around. No one was in his view. He slowly walked into the halls, then allowed Alaina to slip through. He put his finger to his lips, telling her to not talk. With his book still in his hands, he strode down the hallway trying to find his parents. I wonder what went on without us anyway. Probably nothing much. I shouldn't really worry about it. "There you are!" His attention was caught by the noise in front of him. His mother was walking down the hallway towards him, her husband by her side. The boy could also see the king walk up behind them. When his parents were standing in front of them, he thought that they were going to tell him that they were leaving now. What Grell didn't expect was his mother slapping his head with so much force that his book was knocked out his hands. As he knelt down to pick it up, his mother spoke in her shrill voice, "What kind of gentleman suddenly disappears and never comes back like that? And dragging princess Alaina into that too. What horrible manners!" Grell merely kept an emotionless face and remained quiet. "Anyway, Grell, after some talking we all agreed to meet again for a dinner here to celebrate this occasion!" What? "Word will spread out about this sooner or later, and we thought doing this will give us a peaceful time before everything becomes chaotic with the press." The boy didn't say a word. With a less than amused face, she turned around and interlocked her arm with her husband's. "Thank you very much for having us here," she said to the king. "I will be looking forward to seeing you again." With that, the pair began walking out the door. Grell turned to Alaina, smiled lightly at her, then hurried forward to catch up with his parents.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:20 pm
There in the hallway stood Alaina, biting her tongue to keep from speaking. Why? Well after witnessing Grell's mother whack him upside the head;she was ready to say something to her. She feared that it would come out in a noticeable rude tone. Then, her father would be infuriated with her. He didn't need anymore stress. Also she didn't feel like hearing him scream at her. For that she kept her mouth zipped. What Grell did allowed us to speak alone. I'm happy he did. Now I have a friend and this marriage may be no more. When Alaina ended her thoughts she saw the family leaving. She happened to sight Grell turn and smile. She too grinned, while waving briefly.After they vanished out the door; she turned to her father,knowing he would have something to say or ask. "Tell me Alaina, where did you and that gentlemen Grell go and for what reason?" Making direct eye contact, she put on a smile. "If you must know we went outside for fresh air. It also gave us a chance to talk alone. It made things less nervous."
The king nodded. "That is understandable. Hopefully you like him more after your chat with him. " He tugged at the baggy shirt before adding, "Next time look presentable. "
She simply responded with a nod and a grin.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Grell walked alongside his parents silently. He had opened his book and began to read again. His mother did not even look towards him when she spoke, "I hope that you will wear a better outfit for the dinner. This sort of behavior is unacceptable for an upcoming king." The boy rolled his eyes and covered his face with the book. Only now, he was pondering over the current situation. Perhaps this event could be of some use to me. All I need to figure out is what cover up should be made. His thoughts turned to Alaina as he plotted. I think I might hurt her, but maybe it would be more convincing this way. She would not know what was happening, thus making her emotions and feelings believable. Either way, I am sorry Alaina.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightwing flew through the skies towards the human kingdom. She was able to rest for an hour or so before taking off again. The prince had written a new letter in the time, which read:

My dearest Alaina,
I understand that you must feel anxious of the future right now. Even I am not sure what will happen. Do not worry though. The doctors told me that I have to spend a few days in the hospital, but I will spend every moment thinking to undo this predicament. It's weird; I never thought that I could really care about anything like this before you came into my life. My heart keeps trying to pound through my chest just at the mention of your name. It might sound selfish, but I cannot contain myself picturing you with another man. I do not know how, but this marriage has to be called off. We will figure it out somehow; you know we can.
Until we meet again, my princess.
Justin

The sun was just about to set when the owl reached the glistening white castle. The bird went through her memory to find the princess's bedroom window. When she reached it, she noticed that it was closed. Still encasing the rolled up letter in her talons, Nightwing pecked on the glass in hope that the girl would answer.

Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:40 am
Alaina fell on to her bed, with a smile and a relieved sigh following. “ Oh! I am just so happy that I may not have to go on with that arranged marriage. I just couldn’t live my life with another besides Justin. But still I am here missing your presence, Justin. “ The words left her mouth in a hushed whisper. Moisture was beginning to fill her ruby eyes. That’s when she lifted her hand, bringing it slowly to the bandages around her neck, lightly touching it; she recalled Justin injecting his own blood inside. “We are still together spiritually. “ She tossed to her side, snatching a pillow in her arms. I wish that I could hold you in my arms Justin, just like this, but I wouldn’t ever let go. She lay there in silence cuddling with a pillow with thoughts of Justin filling her mind, and eventually drifted off in to a light slumber. Later a sudden noise sounded off that made her eyes shoot open and her body jolt upright in a sitting position. Her stare was flung to the window. Sighting the very same owl from earlier; she grew a tremendous amount of joy. “Justin! Maybe this is another letter from him.” She scrambled to her feet, almost falling from her rushed movement. The princess hurried to window, throwing it open. “Hello, again!” Spoke Alaina. Her eyes wandered down to the rolled note. It’s another letter! It’s fantastic that Justin and I have some form of communication.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:48 am

Nightwing waited patiently for the princess to answer. Although, she did flinch at the girl bursting open the window. She calmed down though, for she knew that Alaina would not cause her any harm. The owl flew into the room and landed on her bed. Her talons unrolled themselves from the letter. Nightwing then sat on the bed, slightly tired from her trip. She had taken three flights back and forth that day, so her energy was slipping little by little. She decided to rest, sitting upright on the bed to regain her energy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun slowly descended into the horizon. The darkness increased with each passing second. When the streetlights of the city finally turned on, a male figure jumped out of the window of a house silently. Encased in a dark cloak and hood, his identity remained a mystery. He quickly walked into the city, checking his surroundings every minute for followers. He came to a very dim lit street. Only a few people hung out, smoking and staring at the newcomer. The figure finally stopped at small old shop. He slowly opened the door and walked inside. The man behind the counter stared at the man for a second as he strode closer. Suddenly, a smirk appeared on the man's face. "Hey, I know you. You're-" That was all he could say before the figure clasped a hand over the man's mouth. "Don't say my name," the figure spoke in a deep voice. "But I guess it is no use to wear this in here now." He slowly took off his hood, revealing his black hair and dark brown eyes covered with his black glasses. Grell Micheal Silvera. "What business do ya have here? I don't get fancy people like you coming down here often." Grell pulled out a small note from his pants pocket. "I merely need you to look for this." His slipped it to the man, who unfolded it and read it. His pupils dilated, and then he chuckled at the boy. "Ya must be joking. Ya know this stuff ain't all that great with the high classes, if ya know what I mean." Suddenly, his shirt was tugged toward the boy. Grell grabbed his shirt and made their faces only inches from each other. He looked enraged. "Does it look like I'm joking? I don't care about anyone else, so just do it!" He let go, and then tossed a small bag of gold onto the counter. The man opened it, and it seemed to convince him. The man went to the back and came back after a few minutes. In his hand was a small vile containing a dark indigo liquid. "Here ya are," he said to Grell. The boy took it in his hands and smirked. "Ya know what you're doing, right? Ya know of the effects and all?" Grell simply nodded his head. And now, I merely have to wait for the dinner.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:14 am
((I have had no Internet at all for a while so sorry! Also if there are any spelling errors or the words are positioned
Weird, sorry again. I have to use my
iPod to post))

Alaina’s bright pair of eyes rested on the note, holding a noticeable amount of joy. She was pleased with having some form of communication with Justin. In one quick movement she outreached her hand just about to grab the letter. That’s when something occurred to her. The last letter informed him of her arranged marriage. She just felt a little scared and hesitant to look now. Though she wasn’t to sure why. Taking a gulp of air, she then snatched the letter, and unrolled it. Her eyes moved across each word in a turtle-like speed. Finally, when she finished there was no negative thoughts or emotions within her. She did not think that was self-fish of Justin. It was sweet. If he couldn’t picture her with anyone else than it meant he did genuinely love her because he couldn’t imagine another man with the girl he loved, right. A slow, brief smile formed on her face. Justin’s right. We’ll figure this out. Alaina’s steps were quick as she moved to her vanity. There was already a pen with paper scattered all over from the letter she wrote earlier. She lightly flopped down on the cushioned chair, grabbed the pen in her tight grasp, and then started writing.

My dearest Justin,
I am nervous for what the future
has in hold for us, but I do know we will overcome this. And I can assure you that my marriage will be put to an end. We have another person willing to help us. It is the man I am supposed to marry, named  Grell. After I told
him about us, he promised me that he would find a way to end the marriage.
 That means you no longer have to stress yourself with that. I just want you rest, focus mainly on your health, and healing. I also didn't believe I could ever love anyone the way I do you. Well, I thought that I wouldn't have the choice or chance.  You have become my everything, even the air I breathe. As for you believing I think you're self-fish, I don't. I think it's sweet. No one wants the person they love to be in the arms of another. It just shows that you do love me. As stated we will be reunited and can overcome this obstacle. Our love is strong, and nothing will stand in our way of being together.

Soon in time, my prince charming.

When Alaina ended her letter she rolled it, before springing to her feet, and then hurrying to the owl. "I have finished" She spoke softly" placing the paper near the bird. The poor owl must be tired. This is its third trip from going back and fourth to kingdoms. It's a long journey too. "If you would like to rest a while longer, go ahead."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Nightwing waited patiently for the princess, resting her eyes and wings as she did. When Alaina placed the letter by her talons, she quickly swooped it up and shook out her feathers. She wanted to make one last flight before fully resting. She quickly flew outside and towards the vampire kingdom yet again. However, the message system seemed to take a number on the poor bird. She flapped harder than before and she breathed heavily. Her determination kept her up though. Hours passed and it was only in the late hours of morning, about one or two, that she made it back. She was exhausted, flying slowly past the castle. The owl stopped by the forest and caught her breath for a minute. In that minute, Dark appeared in front of her, happy to see his companion again. He soon noticed that she did not look well, and cried out in a worried tone. Nightwing hooted back and nudged the note in her talons. Dark understood and told her to hand it to him. She hesitated for a second, but then traded it off to him. Dark held it in his claws and then flew into the sky towards the village. With this new energy, the message would be sent to the prince faster. The bat soon arrived by the hospital. After searching, he found Justin's room with the window opened. He sped inside, but could not stop himself from colliding with the boy. He had been sleeping, but Justin awoke with the force of Dark. He looked down and laughed, "Jeez, Dark. Can't you see I'm in critical condition?" He then noticed the letter in his claws. He took it out, but a thought ran through his mind. "Is Nightwing okay?" he asked his friend. The bat nodded. Justin let out a sigh of relief before unfolding the letter. He read it carefully, examining every sentence twice. A smile crossed his face. So there is someone else who can help us in the human kingdom too. This is great! He then looked over to Dark, who was watching him. He patted his head and spoke, "Go back to Nightwing. You haven't been able to spend that much time with her lately. Keep an eye on her, okay?" The bat nodded and flew away to the forest. With positive thoughts and a grin, Justin laid back in his bed and slept.

(It's all good! By the way, let's time skip a few days, so we can get to the dinner night.)  

dreamingweirdo75

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces