Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:33 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Grell kept his attention on his book as the group waited. His mother, from time to time, looked at her son in slight annoyance as his father merely paid no attention to anything what so ever. Finally, the king and his daughter came into the room. The boy turned his gaze from his book to the royals. He closed the book, making sure to mark the page he was on, and lowered his head to them in respect. "It is an honor to meet you," he replied. Suddenly, he was hit slightly on the back of the head. He turned to see that his mother slapped him and stared at him. "Please try to be more respectful," she told him in a attempted friendly, yet strict voice. "Bow to them." He paused a moment, then did as he was told. He stood, quickly bowed, and sat back down. He then stared at the two in silence. The king definitely is not in the best shape. He looks just about exhausted. I bet he is ill, which is why this matter of marriage came up. His attention then went to the princess. Alaina was her name, I believe. Judging by her outfit, she does not wish to be here just as much as I don't want to. I do not blame her though; I hate this decision as well. She is also not talking, which seems to me like she does not want to do anything with this, much less talk to me. This was the kind of thinking that went on in Grell's mind on a daily basis. It was not his fault; his body naturally did that. He always had something going on in his head. Suddenly, his gaze caught sight of the princess's neck. The bandage that wrapped around Justin's bite marks was still there. "Princess," he spoke in his deep voice, "I hope you don't mind my asking, but what happened with your neck?" He was then slapped again by his mother. "It is impolite to ask about that," she said. "Besides, she just returned from the vampire kingdom. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those savages tried to harm her." The boy pushed his glasses back up to his eyes from the force of the hit, angered by the way he was being treated. However, Grell stayed silent and expressionless, not wishing to cause an argument in front of their hosts in disrespect.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Alaina stood with her head hung low and her arms stiffly resting at her side. It seemed as though so many horrible things were crammed in one day. Why did she have to meet these people today? Actually she didn’t care about knowing their names or the slightest thing. She was so tempted to turn around and make a dash for it. Being a ruler means you have to make sacrifices. Obviously I’ll have to go along with this, but I will not like it one bit. Anyways, I truly don’t want to disappoint and stress my father even if it means being forced in to some dumb marriage. The cruel reality of all this mess was sinking in, and she wanted to ignore the awful feel that brewed inside her. Alaina let out a low sigh before looking up to see the casual dressed guy bowing. Still she kept her mouth shut. This was for a few reasons. One, she told her father that she wouldn’t ruin this and she feared that something rude would leave her mouth. Taking a deep breathe she was able to force a small smile that left her face once he sat down once again. I think this guy we wants this marriage to take place either. He too is probably against this marriage. I am making assumptions, but if he truly cared about impressing us then he would be dressed nicer. Hearing his deep voice she pushed her thoughts aside and listened as he spoke. At the end of his words her mind and heart started racing. She lightly brought a hand to her bandages. I’m surprised that my father didn’t ask me about these bandages around my neck. Maybe he didn’t spot it…I surely can’t tell the truth. “These bandages around my neck is not an injury from a vampire. Actually I just had a rare clumsy moment.” She answered him with a tinge of nervousness that was visible in her voice.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Grell listened with his full attention on the princess. He could hear the nervousness in her voice only slightly. I guess I did bother her a bit. At that moment an idea came to his head. "I'm very sorry to ask that, princess Alaina," he spoke to her. He quickly stood, with the book in his hand, and walked to the girl. He stared into her ruby eyes with his dark brown ones. "It was rude of me to even question it, especially since you have just returned." He gently took her hand in his. "How about I take you outside for some relaxing fresh air?" He whispered to her ear, "Quickly now." He put a tighter grip on Alaina's wrist and started to walk out of the room. "Grell! What are you-?" his mother began to say. "Sorry. Can't hear you." With that the boy left with the princess in hand. Hopefully, this makes her more comfortable too. He strode a far distance from the sitting room and walked into another room. He closed the door before letting go of Alaina. He sighed, "Finally. Free of them for now." He then turned to the princess. "I apologize for that, but I had to get out of there. I could tell that you were not all that comfortable yourself." He walked over to her slowly as he pushed up his glasses. "Do you know of a private room I can escape to? One that will be hidden from them perhaps? I also suppose that you could use some time to yourself, with all of the events that had taken place for you in such little time. If you wish it to be so, I will not bother you anymore." He then sat in one of the chairs as he waited for the girl's response.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:05 am

Alaina’s ruby eyes that brightly glowed watched as this guy she hardly knew walked closer toward her and listened to his apology. Her thin eyebrows furrowed in slight confusion as he took her hand and whispered words in her ear. She wanted to quickly jerk her hand away, but fought away her urge. His grip tightened as he started walking out of the room, while dragging her along with him. Now, she tried to wriggle her wrist out from his grip. She struggled to break free until they reached a room and he himself freed her from his grasp. Her expression rearranged and her face showed infuriation. “What was that about?” She huffed out angrily, with a frowning face and her hands resting on her hips. Though, after hearing his apology her anger decreased. She let out a dry sigh. “I too apologize for my attitude. As of lately, I’ve had a lot going on.” For a moment she lowered her gaze, before returning her gaze to him with a small smile. “Thanks, though. I was uncomfortable.” She stopped her blabbing and started to ponder on his question. “I’ve had a lot of time to myself. Though, loneliness has only made me feel worse. Alone I can’t take my mind off of all of this. “ Once more she sighed. “If our parents agree then we’re going to…Get married. I mean we might as well try getting to know a little bit about each other. “ Then she pondered on the private room. “Before my siblings left their rooms were locked. The keys are in my father’s office, but that’s too troublesome….” She paused, thinking some more. Many rooms were ruled out because the door was either locked or they would be spotted. “There’s my bedroom.” She mumbled in a low tone. Then, quickly she added, “Unless it would be too awkward.”

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:57 am

Grell listened to the girl's words in silence. He noticed that at one point, she gave him a small smile. Suddenly, she began to talk about herself being lonely when she was alone. She doesn't like to be alone. I should remember that. Alaina then stated that they should get to know each other better if they are to be married. That would be nice, especially since we have been given such limited time. The princess pondered over where to leave to, and she came up with her bedroom. "I do not mind it at all," he told her. Grell stood from the chair and headed towards the door. As he faced the door, he then turned to meet his gaze with Alaina's. "I'm sorry, but I never gave a proper introduction to you." He bowed his head to her, his black hair covering his face. "My name is Grell Micheal Silvera. It is a pleasure to meet you, princess." He stood upright again and gave her a slight smirk. "Also, I believe that you are right. It would be pleasant to be able to know each other more in a more casual manner. I mean, we are already dressed for it." He reached his hand out to her. "Would you please be my guide?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:14 pm
((Ugh!! Headache...))

Alaina let out a relieved sigh after hearing him say that he didn’t mind. There were many other rooms, but her bedroom was close and not troublesome. Her father had been known to be rather paranoid and locks the doors for his own reasons. There of course is a set of keys, but they’re all kept in his ‘office.’ Her eyes followed the boy as he rose from the chair and walked toward the door. She was also just about to head closer to the door in order to leave the room, until he turned. He bowed his head and then finally introduced himself. Grell Micheal Silvera She repeated in her head. I was just going to ask for his name. She ended her thoughts in time to hear his comment. It caused her to giggle softly and briefly. Alaina’s gaze lowered to Grell’s hand, which she snatched up in a gentle grip. “Sure, I would love to.” She replied with her lips cracking in a smile. With her free hand she reached out and grabbed the doorknob, but before opening it she turned her head to face him. “Alaina Marie Danir. Nice meeting you Grell.” With that she slipped out the door pulling him along with her.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:52 am

Grell kept his smirk when he saw her giggle slightly. She is a nice girl at heart. Our parents had to make such an arranged marriage at the most recent of times, so it was natural that she would hate me at first... His thoughts were suddenly stopped as the princess took his hand lightly in hers. He listened to the princess's words. She smiled to him, to which he could not help but smile back at her. She opened the door and started to head out when she turned to him this time. She gave her name to him, which Grell had to say a few times in his head. Alaina Marie Danir. It is a nice name for her. Alaina then left the room, gently tugging him along. With his book in his other hand, the boy closed the door behind them and then silently followed the princess. These hallways are high and can produce plenty of echoes that can be heard by our parents. They can just talk with themselves right now. I know I don't want to be in the same room as them. Other than his thoughts filling his mind, Grell kept quiet, waiting to arrive at the pair's destination.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:50 am
As Alaina walked down the hall, holding Grell’s hand in a light grasp, she kept her footsteps sot and didn’t dare make a peep. She knew very well how these halls carried noises throughout the castle. And she for surely didn’t want to be spotted by her father. The main topic is going to be marriage. It’s sudden and I still haven’t even absorbed that my father isn’t going to be around for much longer and that I will be a queen and wife. That’s a little much. On the bright side at least Grell seems nice. After, walking straight ahead and a turn left they arrived at the door leading to the inside of her bedroom. Alaina quietly creaked the door open and stepped inside, dragging Grell inside with her. But before allowing a word to leave her mouth she closed the door. “This is my bedroom.” Spoke the princess as she stared at him, wearing a grin. Her eyes wandered around the brightly painted walls, before they landed on him again. “It’s brightly colored, but it was decorated when I was really young.”

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 am

Grell kept silent as the pair walked towards the bedroom. Soon, they arrived to their destination. Alaina dragged him inside and closed the door before she spoke a word. She commented on her room and the boy looked around. It was definitely bright and colorful, which made him smirk a bit. "I think that it suits you well. I may not know you that well, but I can tell that you are a very sweet girl at heart. Also, it would only make sense that this room belonged to a cute girl." He walked to the bed and sat down upon it, placing his book in his lap. "Now, Alaina," he began in his deep voice, "I have been wondering about a few things that I wish to ask you about. Now you do not have to answer if it brings up bad memories or feelings, but I want to know. I would like to question you on the vampire kingdom. I have wanted to go there to see what they see and possibly meet some of them. I have known about you and your sisters being sent there, and I want you to tell me what exactly is over on the other side. What are the people like? How did the kingdom look? What about the royal family you stayed with?" Grell could not help but ask questions. I have read countless stories about vampires, but I cannot think that they are always as they say in books. They have always intrigued me, considering that they are just in the kingdom next to ours. Grell waited patiently for the princess to answer.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:12 am
((Sorry, I haven't been feeling all to well recently.))

Staring at her colorful surroundings she recalled her very first reaction to this bedroom. I acted as if I hated it. I told my parents that I wasn’t a baby. However, I actually loved it. She eyed Grell now, which was wearing a smirk. Honestly, she thought he was laughing inside his head, something along those lines. Though, instead he said that it suits her, said she was sweet, and even called her cute. It made her feel flattered. A light blush spread on her cheeks, but faded in just seconds. When Grell sat on the bed he started questioning her about the vampire kingdom. “Well,” Alaina spoke sitting on the bed. “The vampire kingdom is not as gloomy and awful as it is portrayed. A lot of people here for some reason think that all vampires share this one savage personality. I actually met some very nice people. As for the kingdom’s looks; I will try explaining it my best. It holds its own unique beauty. It’s more gothic styled, the castle is huge, many of the buildings are in dark shades, the kingdom isn’t gloomy, and it’s especially beautiful when the sun is setting. “Alaina took a short breather and then continued. “By what about the royals do you mean their personality? The queen, Shiori is caring, loving, and protective toward her sons that is. As for the princes I honestly do not know much about every one of them. From what I have seen they didn’t seem like horrible people. Especially, the eldest.” The last part made a smile spread on her face as she thought of Justin.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:33 am

Grell listened with his full attention on the princess. She explained how not all of the people are as savage as stories have told humans. My mother always thinks that. She never really got to know a vampire, and never will with that stubborn attitude of hers. Alaina then went on about the kingdom's looks. A Gothic style, huge castle, dark shades everywhere. She says it looks better when at sunset. How I wish to venture to the other kingdom. The princess then spoke of the royals. It seems to me that the queen has a big mothering personality. Too bad she doesn't know much about the princes. I would love to meet them one day. But then she spoke of the eldest prince. This made Grell's gaze land right on Alaina. She had a smile on her face, one that was pure and true. This was the first time he had seen her truly happy. Is this because she mentioned the eldest prince? Perhaps they have some sort of connection... The boy spoke to the girl, "So the eldest prince, correct? Well, I would enjoy meeting this person someday. And by the looks of it, you wish to see him too." After about a moment, Grell realized what exactly he just said. Oh crap! I said something too rash. I shouldn't make those assumptions so early. He looked away from her, trying to ponder over what to say next. What do I say after something like that? His fingers lightly tapped the book in his lap from anxiousness. Finally, he said, "So, is there anything about the vampires that is true in the books? Like do they only come out at night or something?"

(Well, try to get better.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:05 pm
(I am really sorry for my post to take this long. I wasn't feeling well, but now I do feel a whole lot better))
The smile present on Alaina’s face wasn’t forced and that was visible;She was truly happy, due to recalling her prince charming. The pleasant memories of him played on her head. That is until Grell spoke. He said that he would like to meet the eldest and that it seems as she would like to see him once more. Which was actually true. Alaina hung her head, trying to hide her brightly glowing cheeks. She stayed quiet. Mainly because any words concerning Justin retreated down her throat. Grell appears very interested in the vampire kingdom. He even wishes to meet the royals, but I can’t tell of my relationship with Justin. In a short while the silence was ended when he asked a question about vampires. She brought her gaze to him and then in a soft tone answered, “Vampires do come out in the daytime, however they prefer night. That’s what I was told…And as for the books having any true facts on vampires…Well vampires drink blood, but oddly it’s like their fuel. Without it they suffer from fatigue.” The princess then dropped her gaze to the floor, again. “Your accusation about the eldest prince is true. “ These words were spoken lowly by Alaina.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Grell turned to the princess. When she spoke she hung her head, as if she was saddened by something. Perhaps I brought up something personal to her. Even though I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to gain more knowledge on the subject, I guess I should have thought it would bring up some emotional things. What is strange about this is that I think it all started when she mentioned that prince... Alaina then told the boy about the truth of vampires. She told of how they prefer the night and that they suffer from fatigue when at a loss of blood. Interesting... Suddenly, the girl told him that what he thought of the eldest prince was true. This made Grell's gaze land right on her. After a moment of silence, he spoke, "Please pardon me if I'm mistaken, but it seems to me that you have taken a liking to this prince. I saw that look on your face when you first spoke of him. It was a very gentle, loving kind of look. But I wish to ask you something." He took her hand in his to gain her attention and gazed at her through his glasses with his dark brown eyes. "Why is it that you speak of him with so much sadness, yet he seems to bring you happiness?" His face was emotionless and and his attention was set on the princess for an answer. Perhaps this could explain a few things...

(As long as you are feeling fine now, I'm okay with the late response.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:00 pm
Alaina had tried to prevent herself from thinking of her troubling situation. She wanted to keep herself distracted from feeling trapped, heart-broken, and constantly missing Justin. Just as Grell accused she wished to see him, badly. I've been trying to stop thinking of this painful seperation. I want to look positively...But how can I when everything just seems to go wrong or become more complicated...This is my home land yet I feel imprisoned. She kept her watery eyes lowered, even as Grell talked. He soon grabbed Alaina's hand,which captured her attention. Finally, her stare was fixed on him as he asked his question. Alaina made eye contact with Grell and then blurted out the true answer, "I connected with the eldest prince, Justin. I never ever wanted to leave from his side because that's where I was most happy. I'm saddened when he's mentioned because..." She paused for a moment, fighting back tears. "I miss him so much." After saying all that the princess felt regret for saying that so openly, but she had acted on impulse.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:37 am

Grell listened with his full attention on her. He was truthfully surprised that she would just answer him without struggle. He saw her trying not to cry and when she was done talking, he could see more and more sadness emptying from inside. The boy's expression changed to one of slight sadness for her. I see...so she must have really adored this prince, Justin was his name. She was most happy with him by her side. He must be a very charming man. That must also be why she is most upset over this arranged marriage. This gave him a moment of silence. I never wanted this thing either, but her situation is different. This just makes me want to stop this more. He turned back to the watery eyed girl next to him. After another few seconds, the boy stared down at the book in his hands and spoke in barely above a whisper, "I thank you for being open to tell me this. I am sure now that you share a special bond with each other, one that cannot be broken. Is this what they call...love?" He paused for a few seconds, then continued, "I now know of the situation, but I am sorry to say that I cannot understand your feelings." I hate when people say that they understand when they have no idea, and it bugs me when they say sorry for things that did not involve themselves. "You see, I do not know for certain if what you two share is love because I have never been in love myself. I guess I just cannot open myself to others as you can. I have read countless stories of people who find their life partners, but I don't have the knowledge of how they feel." He stared down at his book for a moment, then turned to Alaina. She was still hanging her head, a mixture of sadness and regret on her face. With a slight smirk, he brought his hands up to her face, and began to wipe away the small amount of water around her eyes. "Come on now, I can't stand seeing a girl like you cry. Plus, you look cuter when you smile." He wanted to keep his smirk in an attempt to cheer her up, so he tried his best. I guess I have no choice, huh? I have to find a way out of this marriage. Not just for me, but for her to be happy.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces