Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:01 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin glared at the devil in front of him. I don't want to fight him, but he's bringing this on himself. The king then took out a dagger and pointed it towards the prince. His eyes dilated from the sight. But at the sound of the ruler's last words, the boy filled with anger. However, he knew that it was not the time for that at the moment. Without thinking, Justin made a dash to one side to try avoiding the king. However, due to his previous injuries, his speed was lacking and his legs shook. This attempted escape also made the blade that was at his neck cut deep into his shoulder. Justin used his strength to muffle his screams of pain as he collided to the hard floor with a light thud. He grasped his shoulder and looked back at his opponent. But at that moment, the two vampire guards from before tackled the king, knocking the dagger from his hand. The one with black hair held him down as the brown haired man went to the prince. He carefully supported the weak boy and nodded to the other guard. The black haired man let go of the ruler and the vampires ran from the scene, helping the boy along the way.
"Prince Justin," one said, "we must get you out of here." The prince lifted his head slightly and found a shadow. He pointed to it and the others understood. They held onto Justin as he sprinted into the shadows for their escape. He looked back at the portal of the shadow they went through. I'm sorry Alaina. I shouldn't have brought you into that. I just hope that you will be alright.
...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:30 am
Alaina watched the scene infront of her with wide eyes in shock and growing fear. Her father had suddenly drew out a sharp dagger. She wanted to say or do something, but she froze. Her legs felt like rubber and any words retreated down her throat. The dagger was brought close to Justin's neck. That made her heart pound so quickly it almost felt as though it would suddenly explode. As she continued to watch in a panicky, helpless state she saw that Justin managed to dash away. Though, he still was injured. The dagger had slashed his shoulder and she witnessed that as well. Her eyes followed the vampire as he ran, so she managed to sight him fall. Alaina was so worried that her father would use that to his advantage. However, the two guards returned and one tackled him. Thank goodness. She thought, taking a deep breathe. Soon, she was watching Justin and the two other vampires ran away. When they were no longer in her sight, she turned with a sniffle and was surprised by her father wearing a disappointed face. With a frown the king ordered, "Explain to me why you helped that vampire? And I want to know your relationship with that...that monster." Alaina glared at him with her hands on her hips. "First and foremost you're an idiot. You almost killed that vampire which is a prince. The queen, Shiori could have issued a war or even killed my sisters. Also, that so called monster is a wondeful person." She lowered her gaze and tone as she spoke these words. "Does it really matter about whether or not I shared a relationship with that vampire? It's not as if I'll ever see him again. " The princess sniffled and before her father could say a single word, she sprinted to her room. I already miss Justin...But I'm glade he left before something awful happened. She came to a stop at a certain door and then flung it open. Alaina slammed the door, then flopped on the comfortable bed, with her face buried in one of the soft pillows.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:17 am

The vampire trio walked slowly back to their kingdom using the shadows. Justin used whatever strength he had left just to make himself travel through. The guards supported him along the way too. It took longer than the first trip, but soon they were where they started. What took the prince by surprise was that Melissa was waiting for him to return this whole time. Her gaze landed on the group and her eyes dilated at the prince's condition. She ran to him and looked into his dark eyes.
"Justin! What happened?" she asked worryingly. He stared back at her for a second, but then his energy vanished. His eyes closed, his head went down, and he blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's eyes were filling with moisture at the sight before her. She took his shoulders and shook him gently. "Prince Justin! Justin!" Tears flew down her cheeks. "Please answer me..." She removed her hands and on one, blood from his shoulder wound was found. Her face expressed so much sadness and worry. The maid then looked up at the guards. "What happened?" she asked them. "The human king attacked Prince Justin," the black haired one told her. She stared back at the prince before crying some more. "Calm down," the brown haired one said. He picked up Justin's unmoving body into his arms. "He needs immediate medical attention. We will take him to the village hospital. In that time, inform Queen Shiori of what has happened. She has every right to know as his mother." Melissa nodded and they ran off into the village. She watched them disappear before running inside the castle. She ran as fast as she could, and a few tears still rolled down her face. She soon found the Queen's room and burst open the door without knocking. "Queen Shiori!" she shouted, out of breath from running, "It's...urgent...The human king...attacked Justin!" She held up her bloody hand and her face was wet from crying.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 pm
Shiori was lying on her big, comfy bed, tucked on the warm blankets, peacefully sleeping. Lately, the queen had been exhausted and tired,so a good sleep was something she needed. Suddenly, the door burst open and added was shouting. Immediatly, Shiori's violet eyes shot open. There she saw Melissa, out of breath. "Huh?" She spoke, while still laying on the bed. Hearing the part about her son being attacked and then sighting the blood on Melissa's hand, Shiori hurried out of bed. "Justin was attacked? By the human king?" Questioned, the queen in disbelief with her eyes wide and heart pounding. Then, on the maid's face she saw wetness, most likely trails from tears. "How bad is he injured?" She asked, her tone lowering from fear. Shiori was frightened to hear the maid's response. But without giving her time to answer she started to speaking even more quick spoken words, "Where's my son,now? Take me to him." She was on the verge of tears, due to all this fright and worry. Her son was hurt. All these worried thoughts entered her mind. She was terrified that the human king took another precious person from her and she just couldn't deal with another death. Especially, not her son. Only fear, worry, and sadness filled Shiori, so anger toward the king had yet to settle in. The only think she could think about was her son.
((Sorry, for any spelling errors. My younger siblings are rushing me!))  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Melissa was just about to answer the queen's first question, but she was given no time to respond. She could see the ruler's worry as she quickly questioned her. When she was told to take her to her son, the maid nodded. "Follow me," she told her. She then ran out the doors through the castle with the queen behind her. During this time, Melissa explained what had happened. "When he returned, the two guards that went with him were supporting him. There were bright red marks around his neck, so I guess he was strangled. He also looked badly bruised. His shoulder was slashed, which explains the blood. I tried to ask him what happened, but he blacked out. The two guards took him to the hospital for immediate attention." The maid finally exited the castle and turned straight for the town. She kept her eyes on the path in front of her. Just please be alright Justin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two men ran into town as fast as they could, Justin in their hands. Vampires that were wandering around noticed them, wondering what was going on. However, for those who could catch a glimpse of the prince, their expressions were those of worry and sadness. Soon, the men burst open the doors of the hospital. Everyone turned to see who was there, only to discover the prince's horrible condition.
"We need someone to help him right now!" shouted one of the guards. Immediately, all of the nearby nurses and doctors gathered around to take Justin away for examination. They carefully looked at him and tried as hard as they could to treat him. Time passed and soon, they admitted him into a room. There he remained passed out for minutes more. Soon, the prince slowly opened his eyes and gazed at his surroundings. What...Where...? An image of the king and Alaina entered his mind. Justin suddenly rose from his bed, only to experience sharp pain in his shoulder. Huh...? His attention went to himself as he stared at his body. His shirt was gone, for the doctors observed his torso for injury. He saw that his shoulder was bandaged and his neck was uncovered, showing the red strangle marks. His body was covered in bruises and cuts, although some of them were from fights before. Like the slash on my arm from that ice girl yesterday. The ones who looked after me must have seen these. But right then, his shoulder continued to hurt from him sitting upright. I guess I should rest. With that thought, the vampire carefully laid himself back down on the bed and shut his eyes again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:23 am
Shiori quickly followd Melissa's lead, since she wasn't one hundred complete sure where Justin was. Though, once she realized they were heading toward the doors she had an idea as to where her son was. Though, it did make much sense for him to be taken to a hospital. When the two had finally arrived at the doors the young maid explained what was known by her. It made her overwelemed in many feelings. She made a pained face while repeating Melissa's words,"Strangled? Cuts? Bruises? Slashed? B-Blacked out?" Thinking about all that pain inflicted on Justin made her want to cry a river of tears. However, she fought them back. Justin is in so much pain...I wish that was me..I honestly wish I was the one suffering. I'm his mother. I'm supposed to protect Justin from danger. The queen always hated to see her sons suffering, in pain, or hurt in the slightest way. Especially, when there was no way she could take the pain away. Always, she would wish it was her in their place. Hearing the doors open, she excited out the castle, following Melissa. Well, actually she started to walk alongside the maid. Constantly while walking, Shiori would sniffle, gnaw on her lower lip, and wipe her eyes.I wonder why that ignorant man attempted to kill my son... I'll plan some sort of revenge. Just wait..For now I have my son to worry about. And I really do hope he will be okay. I really don't want to lose him. I can't lose him.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 am

Melissa continued walking and she noticed the queen beside her. She saw her face full of emotion, and she looked very nervous. She is taking this really hard, and I don't blame her. Justin was in really bad shape. The maid placed a hand on her shoulder and gazed at her with emerald green eyes. "This is Justin," she told her. "He will pull through. Cross my heart and hope to die." After a few more minutes, they reached the hospital. Melissa opened the doors and let Shiori through first. A couple of people stared at the queen as she entered. The maid casually walked up to the front desk and asked, "Is prince Justin here?" A woman attending the desk nodded and stood up. "I will take you to him," she told the pair. The maid nodded and followed the girl. She walked in silence, anxiously waiting to see the prince again. Soon, the woman stopped in front of a white door. "He is in here," she said to break the silence. Melissa quickly opened the door and found the prince resting in his bed. She strode over to his bed and gazed at him, with eyes beginning to water again. "J-Justin?" she asked. Please be okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In his mind, Justin heard someone call his name. Slowly, his eyes opened to find Melissa by his bedside. He weakly smirked to her and said, "Hey there." Suddenly, the maid wrapped the vampire in a hug. She put pressure on his wounds, so he grunted slightly in pain. The maid quickly let go of him.
"I'm sorry," she said. "It's fine," he replied. He saw that tears were flowing down her cheeks, so he reached up and brushed one away. Melissa gazed at him lovingly. "I'm just glad that you're alright." He smiled, and then he saw another person in the room. It was his mother, Shiori. The prince slowly sat up, enduring the pain from his shoulder. He smiled to her too and slightly nodded his head. "Hello mom," he spoke to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:04 am
((I am sooo sorry! I haven't been feeling well and I've been bothered with headaches, lately. ))

The words spoken by the young maid eased the flooding worry overwelming her. After all, Justin had unique strength. He could pull through this or well she hoped so. As they continued heading toward the hospital, Shiori kept her emotions contained and also chanted the maid's words many times in her head,which actually helped assured her a little. Soon, they arrived at a hospital and were being led to Justin by a nurse. The queen anxiously followed in silence. Then, at an all white door the nurse stopped and explained that behind the door was Justin. A deep breath was taken by Shiori before entering the room. Immediatly her gaze was brought to Justin. Simply viewing Justin was breathing made her lips crack in a smile. She was glade and relieved because her son's state wasn't as horrible as the thoughts that taunted her. By now her violet eyes were beginning to water. Though, hearing her son's hello, she stepped closer and then light held his face in her hands. "Hello, Justin. How are you feeling?" Asked, Shiori in a gentle tone. Still, she fought back tears, but soon the tears strayed from her eyes.

Before something awful happened, really?! Something awful did happen. Justin was harmed. He was strangled. Then, slashed. She paused those thoughts as she recalled the horrible events. First, the image of her father trying to choke Justin filled her head. Then, Justin's shoulder being slashed played through her mind. He was so weakened that he needed assistance in standing. She turned and sat up, moving her gaze to the window. I hope you're okay, Justin.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:44 am

Justin looked at his mother, trying to keep his smile for her. "Well," he responded, "other than my shoulder, neck, and massive amount of bruises, I think I'm okay. We are vampires after all; we can take a lot of damage." He could see the queen fighting back tears and failing to do so. He reached his hand up and wiped away one of her's, like what he did with Melissa. "You know, keeping in your emotions will only hurt you more. That's what dad told you before, right?" The prince then remembered the king's words to him. 'Would you like to reunite with your father?' That's what the king told me. His emotion then turned harsh and saddened. He made his face come out of Shiori's hands and faced downwards to the bed. Should I tell her about that? I just don't know how she will take it... He reached up his hand by his neck marks, making sure not to touch it. I never really knew how weak I was until today. I honestly thought that I would've joined my father. The king is indeed cruel. I'm just glad that his daughters did not turn out like him. His mind then went to Alaina. I guess we both have pains in the neck now, huh? I just wish...I could have said goodbye to her without all that. I miss her already... Suddenly, Justin's hospital door opened, which caught the prince's attention. His eyes soon widened from shock as the eldest Noble, the one who led the meeting yesterday, entered the room.
"Eldest prince Justin," he said. The young vampire's face changed to having no expression as he stared at the man. "I'm so glad to see that you're doing alright."

(It's fine. Just make sure you get better and don't overstress yourself. If you need to rest, do it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:39 pm
((Writer's block))
Shiori's expression flashed to a pained one as Justin listed his wounds, but it didn't last long due to hearing the rest of his words. The king did all this to my baby? What possessed him to do such a thing? She really wanted to hear the full story; she didn't ask, though. Not yet. Feeling Justin wiping away a tear a soft smile formed on her face. After, listening to his words her smile grew. "Yes, he did." Ending her soft spoken sentence was a sniffle and nod. Justin, reminds me of his father. While thinking that she kept a loving gaze on him. The thoughts in her mind trailed off in a matter of moments. The king tried to take away another precious person from me. He'll try to hurt my family again and again...No I can't have that. I won't have that. A sudden voice interrupted her thoughts. The queen glimpsed at the eldest Noble and returned her stare to Justin.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 pm

The Noble walked slowly into the room. Melissa had also saw him and bowed in his presence. He simply smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"No need to be so formal, young maid," he spoke to her. "I just came by for a visit." The girl looked at him and gave him a small smile back. The man then walked up right by Justin's bedside. "How are you feeling, prince Justin?" he asked. The prince only shrugged his shoulders slightly while still staring emotionless at the man. "Now now, why must you look at me like that?" he playfully questioned. "I'm just wondering why you have come here," Justin replied in an almost monotone voice. "Well," the Noble said, "the two men I sent with you came back in a rush, so out of breath too. After we heard that you were severely injured, I decided to come see if you were recovering. The other Nobles tried to talk me out of this action, thinking that it was a useless act, but I had to make sure that you were okay." The prince didn't change his stare, but sighed. "Well, I'm fine, so I guess you can leave if you wish," the young vampire told him. The man did not move. "That is true, but first of all: how did you get like this? The men told me that you were attacked, but no other details. Do you know why he attacked you?" Justin kept calm and merely said, "Even if I was there only to give back his daughter, the king did not approve of vampires in his land. He wanted to get rid of me, so he decided to pick a fight with me. That is all I can say." The Noble gazed back at the young boy, not looking completely convinced. He then turned his attention to the women in the room with a smile. "I'm sorry to ask this, but may you two please step into the hallway? I wish to speak with the prince alone for a while." The maid nodded and escaped outside the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:00 am
((My creativity, lately has been horrible. It doesn't help that I've been posting when I'm dead tired. So... sorry for the length of this post...I know it's short. ))

Unlike Melissa she didn't really acknowledge the noble. This was only for a few good reasons. Te main reason being, her full attenion was on Justin. Though, she did wonder the purpose for the elder's presence. The elder had soon started speaking to Justin. That's when Shiori noted her son's stare holding no emotion. As the two spoke back and fourth, silently, she listened. A couple of the questions that she contained were answered. However, she didn't really believe Justin's explaination for the reason that he was attacked. She wasn't going or planning to interrupt. Then, the Noble asked for both her and Melissa to leave the room. Honestly, she didn't want to leave, but she still made her way to and out the door.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Justin saw the two women disappear outside then put his gaze on the Noble. "What is the meaning of this?" he questioned. "I do not wish to speak to you any further." The Noble stared at the prince, but he was different than before. He had no happiness as he did before, and instead there was a slight sadness. The prince noticed this, which caused himself not to make eye contact any longer.
"Prince Justin," he whispered. "I want you to speak quietly so that the others might not hear." The young vampire looked at the man and then nodded. "So what do you want?" "I want to know more about the attack," the man replied. The prince merely shook his head. "I cannot say anything else," he quietly answered. The old vampire closed his eyes in thought, then stared at Justin. "Young prince," he whispered, "at last night's meeting, we all noticed how you defended that human princess." This caught the prince's attention, and his eyes slightly widened. "I wish to know: what is your relationship with that girl?" He grabbed the boy's arm in a hard grip, and made contact with his eyes. "And I wish for the truth." Justin stared into the Nobles eyes, and sighed. "We met, we talked, and I grew fond of her. That is all you need to know." The Noble stayed silent for a moment, then let go of his arm. The boy examined it, but no damage was found. The Noble looked at him with sadness. "Let me tell you something: I'm not like the other Nobles. They all have proved their loyalty to our kingdom like I have, but it caused them to lose their respect towards humans. They believe the humans are a weaker race. However, I honor them, for we cannot exist without them. I believe that we should cherish them, treat them as equals. I would try with all my strength to protect them, even if my life is taken." The prince stared at the man from slight shock and amazement. "W-why are you telling me this?" he whispered to the man. The Noble looked back and gave a light smirk. "It is because...I think I know how you feel. For you see...I was smitten for a human woman as well."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:35 am
((I made Shiori's age practical. I decided to change her age to thirty eight .))

Shiori stood outside of the door, with her patience lowering and curiousity raising. What did the noble want to speak to Justin about...Alone? Probably the attack,right? It would have been wrong. Really wrong. But, the queen felt almost compelled to try eavesdropping. Whether it was pressing her ear against the white door or try to quietly creak the door open,slightly. She decided to do the right thing and just mind her business. Even if her curiousity had peaked at a high. Instead, she kept her outer appearance calm,containing herself. In order to keep herself from barging in the room, she had to empty all the curious thoughts and started to remember about moments ago. I don't really believe Justin's explanation. Was there really any reason? Either way it doesn't make it okay. She narrowed her vivid eyes of violet to Melissa. "I know the human king can be rather cruel. However, I don't believe he would lash out at Justin for returning his daughter. " She wasn't sure why those words weren't just kept a thought in her head. With a small sigh, she turned her head to the maid, her gaze now resting on the girl. "Melissa, I have a simple question. Do you think that I may be exaggerating or overreacting.By that I mean ever since my husband died for some reason I started to think maybe the human king was trying to eliminate my family." Shiori took a deep breath and her stare lowered as she grew quiet, deeply thinking to herself. I do think I'm overreacting. I just can't shake the feeling.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Melissa waited outside the door patiently. She preferred to let things take its course and not disturb them. They must be talking about something important if he asked to be alone... Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Shiori's words. The maid gazed at the queen as she spoke. After she finished, the girl pondered over the question. Finally, she told her, "To tell you the truth, I believe what Justin said about the king. He does seem to have an anger held towards vampires, even before the war. I think that he could have fought any of our kind if he found one over there, whether that person be of royalty or poverty. It was merely a reaction that the king would do to any vampire. And what you're feeling right now is probably your motherly instinct. Your son got hurt, so it is natural that you worry about him. It means that you are protective and nurturing. I admire that about you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin's eyes widened in disbelief at the Noble's words. "Y-You fell in love with a human?" he asked quietly. The man slowly nodded his head with a light smirk. "B-but how can this be? Everyone keeps saying that it is forbidden for such a relationship! And you're a Noble, so you must have known!" The man sighed and sat on the hospital bed by the prince.
"I have lived for hundreds of years hearing that from all that pass by me. But you see, I was 65 years old, but I still had the appearance of a man in his twenties. It was during that time that I studied the vampire way, hoping to become a legendary Noble. However, one night as I finished drinking from a human, I ran into a young girl trying to hide herself in dark clothing. She was out of breath, sick, and injured, so I decided to help her, despite herself being a human. I sheltered her, gave her hospitality. She was very grateful and told me that she wished to repay me for my actions. I replied yes to her, though I honestly thought that she would just run away when given the chance. I was proved wrong though. She stayed by my side and helped me as I had helped her. Time passed and soon, she became a lovely woman, inside and out. I knew that others told me that a vampire and human could never be together. I loved her though, and she loved me. I even proposed to her, which she immediately accepted. I didn't care about anything else but her, not even about becoming a Noble. However, somehow the word of our marriage got out, making both of our race exceedingly angry at us. They invaded our house, held me down, and took her away before my very eyes. They tortured her, eventually killed her. I never even got to tell her I loved her again." At that moment, the man became silent, eyes filling with depression. The vampire prince was entranced by the story, giving newly founded respect towards the Noble. "And even after that, you still became a Noble?" he asked. "Yes," the man quietly responded. "I became almost emotionless around others then, and started training even harder for my race. The Nobles seemed to enjoy my determination, so they put me in a Noble ranking. However, I never forget the feelings I had towards her." The man put his eyes on the wounded boy. "Prince Justin, I am an old man, but I can still tell that you share a special connection with that human princess. Young love is such a beautiful thing, so you must treasure that bond and each other no matter what. And even if everyone else tell you that it is wrong, you can trust that I will be by your side helping you." The man formed a light smirk, which made the boy smile back. "Thanks," the prince said. "You know, you're not that bad of a guy." The Noble laughed and nodded his head as Justin kept his smile. Another person is willing to help us, Alaina. Just wait, I don't think that it will be long.

(Man, this took forever! Sorry about it being so long though. There was a lot I wanted to put on.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff