Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:05 am
τ τøɾÿ

User Image

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My heart is broken....

Vampires and humans,the two races could never co-exist, peacefully,right? Hundreds of years ago both races tried co-existing,though their attempt failed.Many humans despised vampires,thinking they were blood sucking leeches.Half the population of humans became vampire hunters and began slaying the other race.Vampires lusted for the red liquid,blood.The race couldn't feast on their own specie's blood,to bitter and strange and it sickened them.In addition,vampires didn't drink blood for only the pleasureable taste or the cravings,they needed it.The blood was like their fuel.It kept them powerful.If these specie went to long with out feasting on the sweet blood of humans,they would go through extreme fatigue.Their vampire abilities and all depend on that blood,so with out it their as powerless as a human.For this vampires drank the blood of humans.Some merciless would drink the human dry.When both race's population decreased,it was decided they would be divided in to seperate lands or kingdoms.Vampires, lived in a kingdom, only containing vampires.Humans also lived in a kingdom, where only their own race could populate the land.There would be rulers, or also called kings or queens, for each kingdom.Ever since the kingdoms have had a rivalry,causing much blood shed and wars between the races.Now,the present.The human kingdom is experiencing the worst war in all the hundreds of years.The human population has dropped,dramatically.If the war continued the human race would be extinct,no more.So the human kingdom's ruler decided to surrender.Shiori,the ruler of the vampire kingdom wouldn't just accept an 'I surrender',she need something more.The human king's six precious daughters,which also meant they were princesses,Shiori wanted to take them away,to the vampire kingdom.Confronted with a tough decision the king had no idea what to do,hand his daughters over to Shiori or the entire human race die.He decided to give his six daughters away.What exactly does Shiori want to do with these girls? Well she's handing them to her six sons.The girls can be their blood suppliers.However,maybe there's more to this Shiori's scheme.After all the women can have one devious mind and it's filled with avenging thoughts.The boys will the take a liking to the girls or instantly hate her.The princess's father did kill their's.Will the girls fear these vampire boys if so,will they ever get over this fear? Will these young boys and girls possibly fall in love...a forbidden love?

Please put it back together again....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:41 am
User Image

➀.Absolutely No cyber.Pg-13 People.Though of course Romance,Drama,and fighting is encouraged.In addition no instant romance.Like a girl and boy could like each other off the bat but don't make them get together to quickly.

➁.Respect the TOS of this guild and gaia.

➂.Be fair.Meaning no god-modding vampires are powerful but their not gods.No one's invincible everyone has weaknesses.

➃.No controlling other's character(s) that's not being a fair rper and no killing someone's characters at all.

➄ .Semi literate.Meaning no Txt talk or one liners atleast 4-5 sentences.In addition when your character is speaking use these " " and when you're speaking out of character use these (( )) {} [ ]

➅.Make your posts pretty.Use color to brighten up your post or place your character's picture in the post.

➆.Please do not send a character profile then post a few times then just give up.If you're not going to stick with the thread then don't join.It would be hard to do anything if someone stopped posting because we need all these characters.Please post 3 to 4 times a week.

➇.You're character can be harsh or mean but when out of character don't be mean to other's.Be Respectful and treat people like you want to be treated

➈.Pm all Character Skeletons to me.Title the pm My heart longs for her/him if you're character is one of the girls title it 'My heart Long for him' if it's one of the boys title the pm' My heart longs for her.'

Have A lot of fun!

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:20 am
The characters

((The over all personality... you can tweak the personalities))

1st Girl-Taken-Girl 1 nineteen and her and girl 2 are non identical twins.She's the sweet hearted,nuturing girl~Boy 1 makes her heart flutter~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd Gir-Taken- Girl 2 is the same age as Girl 1.They're fraternal twins.She is the mysterious and quiet one.~Boy 2 makes her heart flutter~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Girl-Taken- Girl 3 is eighteen.She's the fashion diva.~Boy 3 makes her heart flutter~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4th-Taken- Girl 4 is seventeen.She's the tom boy of all the sisters and isn't afraid to voice her opinion from that she can be impulsive and can be very rebellious.~Boy 4 makes her heart flutter~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5th Girl-Taken- Girl five is sixteen.She's the shy and sensitive.She was adopted.~Boy 5 has her heart~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6th Girl-Taken- Girl number six is the youngest of all her sisters being fifteen.She's the childish one and being childish she tends to throw temper tantrums.~Boy Six make her heart Flutter~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1st Boy-Taken- He's the oldest being twenty.Over all he's the one with a cruel and tough exterior.
~Girl 1 makes his heart flutter~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd Boy-Taken- Boy number 2 is the second oldest.He seems pretty innocent like Boy 6 but isn't as young being nineteen.He's open,curious,and slightly energetic.~Girl 2 makes his heart flutter~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Boy-Taken- Boy number three he's the third oldest.He has a passive joking behaviour maybe hiding something.~Girl 3 makes his heart flutter~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4th Boy-Taken- Boy number 4 is fourth oldest being seventeen.Kind of rude with an "I dont need anybody I'm the strongest behavior"~Girl 4 makes his heart flutter~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5th Boy-Taken- He's sixteen.Over all he's gentle yet has dark nature about him.~Girl 5 makes his heart flutter~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6th Boy-Open- Boy 6 is the youngest of all his brothers being fifteen.He's the energetic one.He tends to act spoiled and throw temper tantrums if things don't go his way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:47 am
Character Skeleton

[align=left][color=yourchoice][size=15][b][First Name][/b][/color] [color=yourchoice][b][Middle name][/b][/color][b][color=yourchoice][last name][/b][/color][/size][/align]
(Pic here)

[align=center][size=16][color=powderblue]☺[/color][color=deepskyblue]The Basics[/color][color=powderblue]☻[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=9][color=cornflowerblue]Age →[/color][color=1](Insert info here)[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue]Birth Date→[/color][color=1](Info here)[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue]Eye Color→[/color][color=1](Info here)[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue]Hair Color→[/color][color=1][/color]
[color=cornflowerblue]Gender→[/color][color=1](Info here)[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue]Height→[/color][color=1](Info here)[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue]Weight→[/color][color=1](info here)[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue]Body Figure→[/color][color=1][/color][/align][/size]
[align=center]•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»[/align]

[size=16][color=indigo]★[/color][color=plum]Out come the Secrets[/color][color=indigo]★[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=9][color=lightorchid]Personality→ [/color] [color=1] (Insert info here)[/color]
[color=lightorchid]Likes→[/color][color=1](Atleast four,Insert info here)[/color]
[color=lightorchid]Dislikes→[/color][color=1](Atleast four,Insert Info here)[/color]
[color=lightorchid]Talents or hobbies→[/color][color=1](Atleast three,Info here)[/color]
[color=lightorchid]Weaknesses→[/color] [color=1](Info here)[/color]
[color=lightorchid]Race→[/color](Human or vampire,Insert info here) [color=1][/color]
[color=lightorchid]Weapons or Powers→[/color][color=1](Humans have no powers )[/color]
[color=lightorchid]The Story unfolds→[/color][color=1](Bio)[/color]
[color=lightorchid]Crush→[/color](Info here)[color=1][/color]
[/align][/size] [color=1][size=9][i][align=left][Username][/color][/align][/size][/i]

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:51 am
The Human Princesses

[~Alaina~] [~Marie~][~Danir~]

User Image

The Basics

Age →19 years old
Birth Date→August 12
Eye Color→ruby
Hair Color→light brown
Gender→Female
Height→5'6
Weight→120 pounds
Body Figure→Slim

•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ Alaina is over all a girl with a big loving and sweet heart.She's caring and very generous.This girl loves her sisters and finds it her job to watch over them,seeing herself as the oldest.Though she's not the strongest girl she will protect her sisters from anything,and truly she would take a stab,bullet anything to keep them safe.Alaina is a selfless and thoguhtful person to she would do anything to keep someone happy even if it would leave her sad.She's also very nuturing and motherly,though she's not always mature.In addition she is a fun person and can be adventurous.She likes socializing,sometimes anyways.However,Aliana may be extremely kind she has a violent temper,that can be easily ignited sometimes.This will cause her to do or say things she may not mean or regret later,also she's very stubborn.She isn't girl that sets out to break rules or be rebellious but if you take away her freedom or try bossing her around,prepare to see her rebellious side.
Likes→
~Her sisters
~Freedom
~Chocolate..
~Books
~Buterflies
~Soft melodies
~Tulips

Dislikes→
~The vampire kingdom
~no freedom
~Vampires
~Being a blood supplier to one of those...disgusting monsters
~Her Father's Decision
~Rules and being bossed around,Authority
~Jerks

Talents or hobbies→ ~Drawing
~Cooking
~Isn't bad at playing the flute
~Reading

Weaknesses→ Her temper
Race→ Human
Weapons or Powers→ One dagger
The Story unfolds→ Alaina was anything but happy when her father annouced her and all five sisters would be moving to the vampire kingdom and living with the Vampire ruler and her sons.Of course she absolutely hated the idea and was terrified but for her sister's sake.They all would be living with vampires.
Crush→ Boy 1
Angelic_Essence909

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[~Lillian~] [~Rose~] [~Danir~]

User Image
The Basics

Age →Nineteen
Birth Date→August 12
Eye Color→Brown
Hair Color→Blonde
Gender→Female
Height→5'6
Weight→120 lbs
Body Figure→Curvy

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ Lillian is perhaps the complete opposite of her twin sister. She tends to be very quiet and does not like to speak unless she is spoken to. However, when asked for her opinion on a matter, she will give an honest answer no matter how harsh it may seem. She also cares deeply for her sisters and would love to see them all happy, even if that means sacrificing her own happiness.
Likes→Reading, writing poetry, listening to soft music, being with her sisters
Dislikes→Those who think that it is all right to rule others, vegetables (except carrots), people who throw tantrums when they don't get what they want, large crowds
Talents or hobbies→Lillian is quite musically talented. She can also sing, and she has a love for art.
Weaknesses→ Lillian is afraid of fire, she's also afraid of losing her sisters, and losing her free will
Race→ Human
Weapons or Powers→Lillian is not much of a fighter. She usually uses whatever is nearest to her at the time that she is able to pick up and if there isn't anything near her, she kicks them in the shin and runs hoping that would work.
The Story unfolds→When Lillian and her sisters were sent to the vampires' castle, she was not too happy about it. She did not want to become a blood doll for the princes'. She would have rather been stoned to death than do something like that. However, she would not allow her sisters to go without her. She loved her sisters too much and would do anything she could to protect them from falling under the dark spell of the brothers.
Crush→She is unsure of the Second brother, however she slowly feels herself falling for him.

LunaBeauty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[~Lenah~] [~Amathyst~] [~Danir~]

User Image
The Basics

Age →18
Birth Date→January 12th, 1991
Eye Color→Lime Green
Hair Color→Pale blonde
Gender→Female
Height→5'5
Weight→139 pounds
Body Figure→ Thin, but not overly skinny. She's particularly hippy and very selfconcious about it. Overall, she has an ideal healthy figure.

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ Lenah can be: sarcastic, playful, dramatic, over excited(when it comes to fasion, something she likes, or presents.), she tends to act alittle bratty and can be downright mean. But that's just to cover up the fact that shes a big softie on the inside.
Likes→America's next top model, the latest Vanity and Vouge magazines, music, butterflies, popcorn and candycorn.
Dislikes→Boy number 3(for now), people who are not fasion-oriented, the dark, and being alone.
Talents or hobbies→cooking(when she wants to.), making clothes, walking the cat walk(she'll make one if there isn't one around), and the ability to tune people out(no its not a power. Just selective hearing.)
Weaknesses→ Canydcorn and anything purple.
Race→Human
Weapons or Powers→ Nope. She's virtually powerless folks.
The Story unfolds→ Lenah hates her father for what he did and doesn't want to forgive him. Despite that little factor, she loves her life eventhough there is a war goin on. She adores her sisters and will do anything for them and at any cost. Her only problem is her "accursed" hips. She can't stand the sight of her middle when she looks in the mirror but, she works with them when she makes her clothes.
Crush→None...Yet..

XxQuietStalkerxX

[~Hotaru~] [~Lee~] [~Danir~]

User Image

The Basics

Age →17
Birth Date→May 2
Eye Color→ Green
Hair Color→Red
Gender→Do you really have to ask this question? I'm a GIRL!
Height→5'0
Weight→105 lbs
Body Figure→ I'm pretty stacked up top but I have absolutely no butt! Lenah hates her hips but at least she has some!

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ I am a very lively girl and proud to say I am a tom boy! I'm much more comfortable and at home running around outside, climbing trees, riding horses and playing sports and I don't like to be pushed around. Come to think of it, I seem to have a problem with authority too. So that makes Alaina and I one in the same. Although I love her to death, Jessibelle and I tend to get into a lot of fights because I don't tolerate her temper tantrums. In otherwords, when she hits me, I hit back. I take it easy on her though since I don't slap, I punch.
Likes→ chocolate, my sisters (Most of the time, everyone gets frustrated with their siblings), music (Except country, blehg.), almost all animals.
Dislikes→ Guy 4 (Grr, what a jerk!), vampires (******** fang-faces, pardon my french) killing, quiet (Hm, what is this peculiar word?).
Talents or hobbies→ I play the electric guitar, piano, I sing and I ride horses
Weaknesses→ What are you talking about? I don't have any-OH MY GOD IS THAT A DOG?!GET THAT MUTT AWAY FROM ME!!!
Race→ What the hell do you think I am? I. am. Human.
Weapons or Powers→ Well, I'm pretty handy with a knife if I do say so myself from all of the stuff I do outside. But other than that, the only weapon I have is my fists (Which can do some decent damage, not to brag or anything.)
The Story unfolds→ When I found out that Dad gave us away to the blood-sucker's kingdom, I was furious. In fact, I had planned to hunt him down and scream at and throw a fit far worse than any Jessibelle could ever do. But when I went to find him, I found him crying with his advisor, saying how distraught he was to give us up. So, I went, I can't say with out complains since I can't STAND the fact that I'm going to be a blood doll, but I didn't give Dad any trouble for it. He did what he had to and I can understand that. It's kind of when a horse breaks it's leg. You have to put it down. It's something you have to do for the sake of the horse but no one ever likes doing it.
Crush→ Uh, HELLO! I'm stuck in a kingdom of FANG-FACES. I HATE fan-faces!

Night Kunoichi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[~Cheryl~] [~Saranita~][~ Danir~]

User Image

The Basics

Age →16
Birth Date→July 8th, 1993
Eye Color→darkish-blue
Hair Color→Blue
Gender→Female
Height→5"8
Weight→150
Body Figure→Slender with a bit of muscle on her arms, but it is not too noticeable

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ sensitive, shy
Likes→reading, playing Piano, Dancing, and also writing.
Dislikes→Having to deal with mean people, being told what to do (unless it's her parents), Being isolated, the dark.
Talents or hobbies→Talent of Playing Music, Writing stories, and Dancing.
Weaknesses→ The darkness that surrounds her, and also isolation
Race→Human
Weapons or Powers→She's a human.. why should she have powers?
The Story unfolds→Unlike her sisters, she also stays in her room until notice that she'll be going somewhere like parties, dinner, walking around, etc. She noticed hat the vampires do the killing and she was always afraid that if she sleeps, they'll kill her and leave her there to die. but that's not the worst part.. She has to go to the vampire's den and live there! She is utterly afraid!
Crush→She is too afraid to crush.
ShadowStream-chan

[Jessibelle] [Kaitlyn][Danir]

User Image

The Basics

Age →15
Birth Date→December 18
Eye Color→It's a deep orchid~
Hair Color→I think.. Thistle..?
Gender→Femalee
Height→4 ft, 9 in.
Weight→119
Body Figure→More like a hour-glass

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ I am the sunshine out of the group. I rather play in a mud puddle than anything. Okay, here are some words: Hyper, Childish, Stubborn, Naughty. Okay. Lemme explain.. Hyper and childish, all part of my child-hood state. Stubborn and Naughty cause, I will throw tantrums unless I get want I want. Me, Jessibelle is very spoiled. I need my things. If not, I will be a chile, a true one, and throw and hit everywhere..
Likes→
✓ My stuff rabbit!
✓ Famillyy
✓ Friendds
✓ The outside~

Dislikes→
✗ Blood; Blood-Thirsty Vampires
✗ The young brother; For now...?
✗ Vampires; Will I accept them?
✗ Moving from my home..

Talents or hobbies→
• I love playing with my stuffed rabbit, Momi-Kun~
• I can really run, Love it.
• Lastly~ I am always running my voice, singing.. and such~

Weaknesses→
° Being alone; Anywheree
° Being hit..
° My voice totally not working..

Race→Human..? Freaks.
Weapons or Powers→Well, I am a youngling, they wont allow me to have one..
The Story unfolds→Okay, Maybe Im a bit steamed that my father would do something to me... I mean, the vampires? Dont they just drink blood? What happens if they suck me or any of my siblings dry? Would my father feel bad? Feel good? I mean, these are the questions people! Please answer them!
Crush→Who knows..?
[iNessieMonsterRawr]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:46 pm
The Vampire Princes

Justin Ryan Claymoore

User Image

The Basics

Age →20
Birth Date→October 13
Eye Color→Very dark, almost black
Hair Color→Dark brown, some black is shown
Gender→Male
Height→6 ft. 2 in.
Weight→158 lbs.
Body Figure→Slender, no noticeable muscle

Out come the Secrets

Personality→He has a tough and cruel exterior that makes people avoid him. Most of the time, he doesn't mind. He enjoys being left to himself. At times though, he wishes people wouldn't be so frightened by his outside. Only people that get to know him know this about him, which are only his brothers. He trusts that his brothers won't say this to anyone he doesn't approve. He chooses to do many things on his own. He is truthfully kind, shy, quiet, and a bit awkward. He also wishes to do no actual harm to those who do not deserve it and protects the one he cares for.
Likes→Training, being alone, listening to music, darkness, exploring, freedom
Dislikes→People who are clingy, bright lights, having no freedom, greedy or selfish people, those who describe him as a monster or beast
Talents or hobbies→He trains with his weapons. He enjoys exploration and is often sneaking around. He is able to play the violin and his singing is breathtaking.
Weaknesses→Having the people he cares for taken, his shyness
Race→Vampire
Weapons or Powers→He can use many weapons, but is best at throwing knives and shuriken. He can disappear into the shadows and reappear in an instant.
The Story unfolds→He had been loved when he was younger, despite his shyness. However, he met a boy back then who made fun of his personality. Justin's anger rose so much that he beat up the boy, making him bleed all over. The boy lived, but everyone started to fear Justin. Knowing then that the world was indeed cruel, he decided to be cruel back. He never got close to anybody and didn't want anybody close to him, fearing he would show his violent side and scare them away again. Being the oldest, he believes he has the responsibility to watch over his brothers. When the human's ruler decided to send his daughters over to their kingdom, he thought that they were going to be problems. He hates that his mother allowed this nonsense. He is trying to make sure that they cause no harm to his siblings.
Crush→No one has given him a reason to have a crush.
dreamingweirdo75

Vincent Clay Claymoore

User Image

The Basics

Age → 16
Birth Date→ Decmber 12
Eye Color→ Grey
Hair Color→ Black
Gender→ Male
Height→ 5 ft. 11 in.
Weight→ 165 lbs.
Body Figure→ Lean with noticible muscle.

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ Gentle and calm, but has a rather dark side that comes out every once in a while. Though he tries his hardest not to show it. Likes→
-Peace
-Quiet
-Reading
-Most animals
-Black

Dislikes→
-Loud areas
-Day light
-Pink
-Wolves.

Talents or hobbies→ He loves to draw and write. He doesnt favour poetry but he will write it every so often. He likes to story tell. He can sing well though it doesn't sound angelic.
Weaknesses→ Pure light and fire.
Race→ Vampire
Weapons or Powers→ A black sword and can bend darkness.
The Story unfolds→ He has always been rather calm and gentle hardly showing his dark side. His father used to bother him about that. He was once attacked by a pack of wolves, making him highly dislike them.
Crush→ The fith daughter
Leifka

Rath Tanner Claymore

User Image

The Basics

Age →18
Birth Date→febuary 29
Eye Color→violet
Hair Color→red
Gender→male
Height→6'5"
Weight→130
Body Figure→tall and lanky

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ silent and antisocial, he like to be by himself and is rather selfish
Likes→ being alone, being outside, painting
Dislikes→ being disturbed, being stuck inside, and dogs
Talents or hobbies→excellent artist, he also enjoys playing on the piano.
Weaknesses→ his mother
Race→Vampire
Weapons or Powers→Illusions, he likes to make some of his pictures come to life with them, to all the senses they seem real, but they are but illusions and will vanish over time, he also uses a katana, (his mother taught him)
The Story unfolds→ when he was young he could often be found with his mother, other vampires called him her favorite because he was with her most of the time. in appearance he looks almost exactly like his mother, but he isn't as social as she, when he heard about what was happening with humans he followed his mothers wishes, but would rather the humans just stay where they belong.
Crush→none as of yet
RathLeigh

Sigfried AllenClaymoore

User Image

The Basics

Age →17
Birth Date→October 31
Eye Color→Red
Hair Color→Black
Gender→Male
Height→6'2"
Weight→150 lb
Body Figure→Average healthy build.

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ I am a 'free spirit'. I like to have the rough live, and if anyone would like to stop me, they are free to try. I have enough strength to take down anybody!
Likes→Girl 4 (Damn, why does she have to tick me off. But I don't mind much.), My hat (Damn, does it make me invincible!), Myself (Who wouldn't like a man like me?), Fighting (Cause I love to brawl.)
Dislikes→Losing(like who doesn't?), Strawberries (Their damn too sweet.), Ice Cream (Too damn cold, it hurts.), Love (Why the hell would you want it?)
Talents or hobbies→Fighting, Playing pranks, cleaning hat
Weaknesses→ What the hell, I don't have a weakness, I'm invinci-DAMN IT, GET THAT ******** SNAKE AWAY FROM ME!!
Race→Vampire
Weapons or Powers→A Reverse Katana/Shadow manipulation
The Story unfolds→Sigfried really was an ignored child, and was really isolated. That really turned him rotten and made him distrust most of his brothers. He only really cared about mom and her attention. He really doesn't like the girls that much, but one of them he can't keep his mind off.
Crush→I am not telling you s**t.
Peten n Spawn

Raffaello "Ralf" Mayan Claymoore

User Image

The Basics

Age →Nineteen
Birth Date→November 18th
Eye Color→Yellow
Hair Color→Blonde
Gender→Male
Height→5' 7"
Weight→125
Body Figure→Slim/Little Muscular

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ Ralf is an energetic type of person.He's open-minded, and curious.He's kind and honest.
Likes→xMusic
xCandles
xOutdoors
xHugs
xBooks

Dislikes→-Liars
-Fighting
-Chores
-Puzzles
-Hot, bright days

Talents or hobbies→Ralfs talent would be the acoustic guitar.Although, he was born a few years before it was made, he grew fond of it when he first heard about them.His hobbies consist of drawing, and collecting Antiques
Weaknesses→His mommy~
Race→Vampire
Weapons or Powers→He has the power of any other vampire does.Speed, great sense of smell, super human strength, and healing
The Story unfolds→He was born to a father and mother whom are vampires.His life was pretty normal.The fight between humans and vampire was intense, he didn't like it much, and tried to stay away from the battle ground as much as possible.It ended once these daughters of a king enter their territory, as a treaty for the war to be ended.Well, there isn't much to say about this vampire.
Crush→No one quite yet.
[Raemida]

"]
Quinn EnnClaymoore

User Image

The Basics

Age →15
Birth Date→February 28th
Eye Color→Green-Blue/Teal
Hair Color→Black
Gender→Male
Height→5'5"
Weight→around 100lbs.
Body Figure→Slim

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ He's the energetic one. He tends to act a little spoiled and will occasionally throw temper tantrums if things don't go his way. Or result to revenge, which ever gets him results.
Likes→Playing tricks, flirting, going to parties, dressing up.
Dislikes→Good-natured people, being alone, being looked down on because he's younger, being pranked.
Talents or hobbies→Some may not call it a talent, nor a hobby, but Quinn likes to charm people. Most of the time just for the heck of it. He also plays people against each other, often causing them to fight.
Weaknesses→ Normal vampire stuff, you know: fire, sun, holy water, etc. Except crosses, he likes them.
Race→Vampire
Weapons or Powers→Normal vampire stuff
The Story unfolds→The youngest child, and as such, he's been spoiled. And turned rotten as a result. Nothing, in Quinn's mind, is his fault and it's always 'gimmie, gimmie, gimmie' to him. Due to being taken to everything as a child Quinn loves being the center of attention, even if it's negative.
Crush→Lust? Yes. Crush, no chance.
[sara-koi]

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:07 pm
Other Characters

*Here's Mommy*
[*Shiori*] [*Chi*][*Claymoore*]

User Image

The Basics

Age →38 years young
Birth Date→Feburary 20
Eye Color→Violet
Hair Color→Red
Gender→Female
Height→5'8
Weight→138 pounds
Body Figure→Slender but curvy

Out come the Secrets

Personality→
Likes→her six sons,blood,Giving people a scare,devious plans
Dislikes→humans,annoying people,feeling weak or lazy,the human kingdom especially the King.
Talents or hobbies→Uh... Mothering,Also she's not that bad of a Ruler
Weaknesses→ Though garlic doesn't affect vampires she hates it....and her recklessness
Race→Vampire
Weapons or Powers→Two Katanas basic vampire abilities and some pychic powers
The Story unfolds→When Shiori was younger she was a fun loving girl who use to wish that both races could co-exist.She really hated this dividing of the two races,human and vampire.When she was a young girl she always claimed that if she ever was ruler or accepted the title of conquerer of the vampire kingdom she would strive to bring peace to both races.Years later in her teen years,she met a great man,that she was head over heels in love for.Years later the two had six children, all boys.Her mother and father both passed away and she became the queen and him the king,though he still battled in the war.He wanted to help defend this kingdom.He died though.Willingly he gave up his life from the human Ruler's threat.Now Shiori absolutely despises humans and has planned revenge since that very day.Taking away the Human King's precious daughters.Even though someone she dearly loved was taken from her life she atleast still has her ...'Baby boys'.
Crush→Still in love with her children's father
[Angelic_Essence909]
e]

[Yukina] [Rei][Himuro]

User Image

The Basics

Age →18
Birth Date→December 25
Eye Color→Icy Blue
Hair Color→Snow white
Gender→Female
Height→5'6
Weight→116 pounds
Body Figure→Slender

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ I have a cold a resentful air to me.I hate practically everything.Then again I can be slightly insane.Mental asylum insane.I love the sight of pain and blood shed.After my whole life going through all that I grew in to one numb girl.Emotionless maybe.Around my heart is a thick layer of ice that can never be melted.In addition I'm short tempered,aggresive,sarcastic.
Likes→
~Snow
~Death
~Blood Shed
~Sharp objects

Dislikes→
~Love
~Sympathy
~Insults
~Everyliving breathing person

Talents or hobbies→
~Sharp objects
~Is one merciless killer
~Great with the chained sickle

Weaknesses→ Is blind in one eye
Race→Human test subject
Weapons or Powers→Kusarigama or chained Sickle.Can control and sense one's emotions,however it effects her too.Manipulation of ice.Slightly heightened senses.
The Story unfolds→My life was and still is a hellish one.My parents openly gave me to some wierd-o scientists,when I was only an infant.They were ordered by the king himself to create some heartless killing machine,and that was going to be me.That's when my whole life spiraled downward.Growing up I was caged up like an animal.I was constantly abused,tormented and even experimented on.I was simply a test subject.I was some what an assassain.Besides being granted with money for the kill.Instead I wouldn't be beat.Anyone or thing I was told to kill I did so.I was a weapon.That was all my pathetic life amounted to...However killing is just my cup of tea.The present day I have been ordered too kill a couple of vampires with much power. The ruler and her sons.
Crush→I love no one
Angelic_Essence909

"]
Grell Micheal Silvera

User Image

The Basics

Age →23
Birth Date→March 25
Eye Color→Dark Brown
Hair Color→Black
Gender→Male
Height→6' 3"
Weight→145 lbs
Body Figure→Not much muscle, slender

Out come the Secrets

Personality→ Grell is very quiet and tends to keep to himself. Deep within he is found kind and respectful, but he is also a bit selfish and forceful. He will sometimes go to great lengths to have what he wishes. He is also incredibly intelligent.
Likes→Quiet places, reading, being respected, light music
Dislikes→Loud noises, disrespect, being told what to do, unnecessary actions
Talents or hobbies→Grell has an astounding mind. His intellect is far above average, which makes others call him a genius. He enjoys anything that can keep his mind thinking, such as solving problems or doing puzzles. He is almost always carries around a book with him, whether it be for study or enjoyment.
Weaknesses→ Small areas, feeling trapped
Race→Human
Weapons or Powers→He carries a small knife with him, but prefers only to use it only when necessary.
The Story unfolds→Grell was born into a high classed family in the human kingdom. He still started out as every other normal human boy. However, his intelligence showed even as a baby. By his third birthday, he was able to read chapter books and write with perfection. At school he was the top in his class, surpassing all the others greatly. He was able to finish high school at the age of 15, and college at 18. His achievements spread throughout the kingdom, making him a very well known man. Professors and scientists were amazed by his knowledge and brain capacity. At the age of 20, they took the boy away for studies on his mentality. They kept him in many labs, made to perform tasks that tested his mind over and over again like a lab rat. After three years, his parents took him away from the men, to much thanks from Grell. However, they only retrieved him to tell him he was going to marry the eldest human princess, Alaina. They told him that they talked with the ruler for many years to arrange it. Grell did not want to believe it, and tried many times to escape from this fate. This was a problem he just could not solve. He gave into the demand and sent home to prepare for meeting the princess. He still attempts to look for a way out of this marriage though.
Crush→No one
[dreamingweirdo75]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 pm
(Reserved)  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:21 am
†Vampire informartion†

User Image
It's time to seperate fact from fiction about these fanged bloodsucking creatures known as vampires.

If a vampire steps in the sunlight they will not burn and turn in to a pile of ashes. Actually, sunlight doesn't harm vampires one bit. These creatures prefer night rather than day. The garlic myth is just that a myth. Vampires have heightened senses so the smell of garlic might be a bit overwelming but it's nothing that will cause them to die. Some eat garlic. Crosses don't really have an effect on vampires. Blood... That is something they crave and lust. A vampire's need for blood is like a cars need for fuel. It keeps them going. Without blood a vampire becomes extremely weak. In some cases death occurs. If a vampire drinks a human's blood nothing happens to the human besides weakness,unless the vampire drinks too much. But vampires can turn humans in to vampires,too. This can be done by injecting their own blood in to a human's bloodstream. However, the human doesn't turn fully in to a vampire. They only live for hundreds of years like vampires. Long ago before the dividings of the two races vampires would find a human partner and inject some of their blood in them and use the human as their blood supplier. Wait! Can humans and vampires have babies together? Yes. However, human,vampire half breeds never suck blood. Instead, every month or so their blood increases. It gets to the point where their body can't store all the blood that's building up. So, they are forced to inject this blood in to others.

I got some of these facts from Millenium snow(A manga) and Chibi vampire(A manga/anime)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:34 am
{Reserved}  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:09 pm
Rath walked down the hall from the records room with several letters he was reading, he had been with the book keeper helping to sort the finances that the kingdom had been spending and he was going over the tax lists the nobles had sent him, there was one in paricular that he disaproved of, the man seemed to tax the people in his lands rather highly, but cheated when he had to pay to his mother...
he stepped down the halls twards his room to work out the figures.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:14 pm
Lenah

Why?! Why must I be cursed with this horrid waistline! Lenah thought. She was making a new dress for herself. It would have butterfly wings on the back wich would make her image look like she was free. Maybe if I make them blue...Yes! that'll work! She became absorbed in her work, that shew didnt notice the time slipping away.  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:35 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Dark red light filled the area. Rock music playing loud and clear. Chilled air that made skin freeze. This is how I like it. Justin's eyes opened as he sat up from lying on his black bed cover. He stretched for a moment and started walking around his room. He went to the his locked closet. He took out a key from his pocket, unlocked the door, and opened it. His dark clothes were hung and in order. He didn't care about that right now. He pushed them away to find his assortment of weaponry stored in shelves and along the back wall. Let's see... In a flash, Justin turned and flicked his wrist, sending a shuriken flying at a target on his wall. Perfect. He walked over to see one of its points embedded right in the middle. He took it out, placed it back in the closet and locked it up. Not right now. He had no idea how to end his boredom.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:36 pm
Vincent

Vincent sighed as he entered his room, a book in his hand. Today he had nothing better to do then just read... He smiled a bit to himself at the thought. It would be nice and quiet, just as he perfered. He sat on his bed and opened the book to the first page. Pretty soon he was ingrossed in the novel. He also hoped that he would not be interupted by his brothers, whom all seemed to love being loud and obnoxious.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas