Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Notice to all my PC's

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:54 pm
Sorry for not updating in like ages. Had a hectic week. Firstly my grandad died, so I was very sad, then DMed IRL DnD for first time in about four months (which ********), then had Uni exams and coursework, then went out tonight and got very drunk, so I will update everything properly soon (within 24 hours) sorry for delay, but if I tried now I would just make my head spin even more than it already is! Thanks for your patience

Nayr  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:28 pm
We forgive you Nayr. Actually I've had a rather busy week too, though I can't claim half of what's been holding you up.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:49 am
Well apparently that was a lie, those of you with high enough perception checks will have noticed that my games have indeed not been updated. Again I apologise, been busy. I am on now though and look to wizz through my PC games and then update my DM games in this order: Ravenholm, Dara Stania then Allansia. Should get Ravenholm done this time that I'm on, but the other two may have to wait until tonight or tomorrow, as I am looking after my little sister today, and now that I am at home, my stupid fookin' laptop decides that it doesn't want to wirelessly connect to the internet. It's fine at my student house! So I am on my older sisters crappy slow one. Anyone got any suggestions as to why m pretty much brand new Vista laptop won't connect to my wireless network? I put the right code in and it says something like - "Could not connect, perhaps due to User Action, or timed out" Something like that....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:27 am
NayrVentess
Vista
well there's your problem. rofl  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:08 am
SporkMaster5000
NayrVentess
Vista
well there's your problem. rofl

QFT.

I'm glad my computer has lasted as long as it has (I think 8+ years) with my XP. Vista is out, and Windows 7 has come to replace it, and I ttly dodged that bullet! Man, 50 gigs when I got this was a LOT. One of the people at my Monday night game has a 1TB hard drive. I feel so obsolete crying

Anywho, my condolences with your grandfather. Though I'm glad your exams are done and you've enjoyed DMing smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:59 pm
Yeah, I know Vista is s**t, I wasn't going to get it, but I get a free upgrade to 7 ^^....when I bother to phone them up razz I will get on that soon so I can get my computer working properly smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:18 am
Well all my games have finally been updated at least once, go ahead and fill your boots guys! And gal if you're there...Winged?....No....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 am
Just thought I'd come back to this since I finally have Windows 7 on my laptop, and surprise surprise it connected to the internet first time, proving how crap Vista was. But I'm happy now, since I can lie in bed and update Gaia biggrin And the rest of Windows 7 is pretty snazzy too  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:17 pm
MAZEL TOV! *throws Nayr's laptop on the ground and smashes it beneath his heel*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 pm
crying why Rain? WWWHHHYYYY?!?!?!?!  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:13 pm
... neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 pm
xd  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:19 am
<< - - - Has run Vista since '08 and hasn't had any problems . . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:09 am
Arc Vembris
<< - - - Has run Vista since '08 and hasn't had any problems . . . sweatdrop

Ditto. ninja

It's just not that pretty.  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:02 am
Vista's been s**t for me, problems here there and everywhere, but all better now smile  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games