Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:17 pm
((Hehe...
Happy B-Day to you,
Happy B-Day to you,
Happy B-Day dear ZeldacatVampire,
Happy B-Day to you!))

Fairheart shakes his head. "Well, there isn't much attacking dragons at the moment... is there?... Then I'm out of business until a big bad one comes out of fat air." He said as he crosses his arms and closes his eyes to let the wind blow threw his hair while looking slightly to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:18 pm
Kummar waited in the rain that Gareth had caused until it was safe to take off and follow Gareth again. It was obvious that the dragon wasn't acting himself, and Kummar intended to find out why. Then, he'd either do something about it himself, or report it to Shayne, who would know what to do. As bad as this could potentially be, at least it's giving me something to do and keeping my mind off of things. he thought as he kept his distance and got out of the rain.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:32 pm
((Yay *Throws a pinch of confetti at ZeldacatVampire* I would offer a donut, but I ate them all ^o=o^))

Centaris sighed just a little at Fairheart's seemingly only purpose. "So you're only good at fighting? Surely there has to be someplace that you can put that to use." Centairs paused feeling Unther trying to get some attention. If he complains again can you tell him to shut up? Centaris with held some laughter finding that would be dangerous, but still funny. "I'm surprised you two haven't come to our world more often. You were picked as ambassadors in a way. Besides, I have to thank you for getting my clan more involved with the rest of the world. You two greatly influenced them to like humans, and in turn they started leaving the gardens." Centaris folded his arms across his chest and brought his heat source in closer. He had really regretted not taking into account the weather on earth.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:50 pm
Shayne grinned and jumped into the air too. He watched as the beam of fire shot at him. Shayne didn't try to dodge the attack, or move into a defensive stance, He simply remained were he was and let the fire envelope him. Next he started to focus his mind of the fire, manipulating it. To on lookers, the fire would begin to swirl like a vortex. Next the fire began to take on a shape, fiery wings formed, then a fiery tail. Talons of bird came next, along with a fiery body. The last thing to take shape was the head, resembling a birds. When Shayne was done, the fire that Ark had cast now looked like a giant Phoenix, and it was very life like. "What do you think? I have been practicing lately!" Shayne called over to Ark. Shayne threw and had forward and the fire beast flew at Ark. The Phoenix shrieked and aimed its open mouth at Ark. Shayne laughed, what happened next would hopefully catch Ark by surprise. The Phoenix shot an ice beam at Ark, aiming straight for its chest.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:38 pm
Ark smiled at Shayne as the phoenix at him. He couldn't help but feel the irony of him sending a phoenix of fire at him. "A phoenix against a phoenix nice" He said. He then held his hands out as he saw the ice beam and he reflected it back at the phoenix. "You can do better than that" He said. He closed his eyes and sent a telekinetic pulse at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:13 pm
((Thank you both =D It actually turned out better then usual. I hugged a waitor after the waitors and waitresses sang happy birthday! xD Embarrasing.
talk2hand pssh, your donut would be rejected anyways, how's that? ))

She couldn't help but frown at his statement, but managed a sigh of relief in having hid her book. Surely it would earn a talking. Xaio looked to Centaris when he said something to try to earn her a few ideas. "Well...if we are such guests, prehaps we can go back and hey, if things are going aride, then Fairheart will come in handy. I'm glad however we were able to help already. I like plant life in the gardens" Extending her empty hand out into the air, she couldn't help but dance her fingers around as the wind picked up. "Then again I like the cold too" It was funny how when she mentioned that, some heat had suddenly contracted upon Centaris's body. It was normal that others didn't enjoy it as much.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:55 am
((Np, I guess.))

Fairheart shakes his head. "I know I can do more, but it's sort of a waste of my powers if I just do something like... paper work or work at some factory." He replied to Centaris. He then replies to Xaio's comment by looking over to her with his eyes open, but his arms still crossed. "I'll head back whenever, seeing as there isn't much to do around town." Fairheart was begining to get cold, seeing as his outfit isn't as think as any normal winter jacket or anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:46 pm
((^o=o^ Doesn't matter to me. I ate them and they were good, that's all that counts.))

Centaris thought briefly about Fairheart's practical uses for his fighting talent. "Well, if that kind of labor isn't your ideal job I know something that might be. You could train the castle guards, or maybe even be one yourself. Surely there wouldn't be a problem with either. Both would involve combat to some extent." Centaris didn't much care if Fairheart considered either, they were just thoughts after all. Sure he could tolerate working for dragons? Unther asked with actual seriousness. Centaris shrugged as an answer not wanting to talk to a voice only he heard, at the moment.  

Darastri lexex

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:03 pm
((well well...meh! <3 xD ))

Xaio simply nodded to Fairheart's response which alittle joy. It all seemed they wanted something more...exciting. Crossing her arms over her chest, she now stood there closing her eyes in some unintentional attempt to doze off. Her body with feet side by side began swaying alittle as Centaris's voice lightly sounded within her head. "Fairheart a guard? Interesting" She was near falling over now, for cold weather, which, if you knew, aided well in sleep. It was a proven fact when observing Xaio.

(( xD I kinda am sleepy))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:13 pm
Shayne didn't see the pulse that raced for him, it was too late when he did sense it. Shayne was knocked out of the air and hit the ground with a loud thump. Groaning, Shayne lifted himself up and jumped back into the air. "Haha, I should have considered you would try hard. Well, what can I do but honor you and try hard as well." Shayne said. He flew high into the air, finally reaching a good height, he concentrated on his power and stopped his current flow of energy. "Release the dragon!" Shayne shouted. The air seemed to come alive as his body began to glow again, soon he was shining like the sun as he transformed. A second later, the glow faded and Shayne was in Fighter Form. Shayne threw his hand forward and loosed a blast of extremely compacted energy towards Ark. I hope he can stop it. I am still struggling to suppress this power. Shayne thought as he looked to see what would happen next.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:43 am
Gareth was soon at the temple he was told to go to and smirked this was fairly easy. He quickly made a blade of a mixture of water and air and then swung it until both pillars were destroyed. He then looked around wondering what to do next. He couldn't help but have the feeling someone was watching him though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ark frowned as the compacted energy flew at him. He closed his eyes "This is probobly going to hurt" He said he wasn't too sure he could stop the energy but he held his hands out and tried to use his psychic abilities to slow it down and then mixed in his reflecting ability to try and divert it. He frowned and suddenly a loud explosion from the energy and rubble and dust were left hanging in the air it appeared Ark had failed to block it. "Seventh heaven!" his voice rang. Suddenly seven balls of holy energy rushed out from the dust and debris and flew at Shayne. Ark had managed to divert it enough so he only felt a small part of the energy. His body was still pretty scratched up though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:01 am
Fairheart just shakes his head before saying "If I do either of those... it may turn out bad. Say I take up the sword to be a guard... they may order me to kill something that I don't want to, but have to, or even take my ring and build their own rings to plot to invade the dragon world... or say I train the guards... after training they may be shipped to innocent dragons and beat them without mercy... I've thought threw all the jobs, being a Dragon Slayer is the only true job I could have." He said turning his head and closing his eyes with his arms still crossed.  

Shadowing Death

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 am
Kummar watched as Gareth destroyed yet more pillars. Although he had no idea why Gareth would find it necessary to destroy simple rock structures, he knew that the dragon wouldn't just go around destroying things for no reason. It was too late for Kummar to go back and report Gareth's strange behavior to Shayne, so he needed to figure out what was going on now, and even stop Gareth if he had to.
Before the dragon could fly off to another location, Kummar flew closer to Gareth. Then he came around so that Gareth could clearly see he was there. "What are you doing Gareth? Why are you going around and destroying these random things? This isn't like you." he said, nearly shouting since he was still keeping his distance incase there was any sign of danger.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:09 pm
((Bumpeh))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:46 pm
Centaris rubbed his head briefly wondering how his meaning was lost so easy. Yes, he is an idiot isn't he? "Oh, shut it Unther you're not helping." Centaris whispered in irritation. He quickly regained his composure remembering he was around friends. "Well that wasn't exactly what I meant, but if you're so set on staying a vigilante go ahead. I'm not your keeper and nor do I wish to be. I'm simply here to get out of Shayne's castle, though I should probably return soon. Not that I'm exactly going to be missed." Centaris wasn't sure where he wanted to be.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff