Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:19 pm
Fairheart watches as Gareth in a struggle to control himself shoots a beam to stop it and then blocks him and Xaio from the effects of the planet destruction. He then watches as Gareth runs off and his shielding vanish. He was about to go after him, but sudden chill of earth rushes over him as Xaio points it out and clings onto him. He decides it would be best to stay with Xaio while Gareth works himself out. He's warm and toasty because he's been keeping a small barrier of heat around him using a ring he gained from a dragon as a reward for saving him from a group of hunters shortly after him and Xaio saved Gareth and returned to earth. The ring has two options, heat and cool... He'll set it to heat when it's cold and cool when it's hot to manage his body's temperature. He raps an arm around her with the other putting away the sword and just whispers "Shh, shh.. It'll be ok... I'm here to keep you warm."

((Sorry for that random ring thing, but it’s not like the ring can shoot ice or fire attacks… it’s just a ring that heats the body or cools it down.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:39 pm
She pulled herself in as close as she could while her eyes began closing in relaxation from the heat that drew her in. "You could be here for more..." Though that was only a mumbled statement before she spoke up enough to suggest something. "Could we find somewhere to shelter prehaps? Can't gurantee heat obviously....but somewhere to just sit...talk...wait..." Her hands had wiggled there ways in beneath his coat and around his stomach considering she was short compared to him and all. Either way, she enjoyed his presense.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:50 pm
Fairheart nods with a smile hidden by the handkerchief before beginning to walk towards where his apartment should be. "Sure... We can do that... my apartment is this way."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:01 pm
It was difficult walking for a moment...like each joint had been frozen still. Atleast, before she realized she was with. Withdrawing her hands from his jacket and instead back within her own pockets, she walked besides him as casually as possible. This time she wasn't sleepy...so what were they to do really? Xaio had suggested talking, but about what exactly? What they may become if this world was destoryed? Oh but that'd be a morbid topic...."We're h-here" Stepping aside, she then awaited for him to unlock the door and all...she was merely the guest afterall.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:11 pm
Gareth frowned he had stopped at the place he had met Shayne and Xaio it was a short distance from Fairhearts appartment. The building was nearly destroyed now. He took a seat and held his hands on head trying to sort things out. "I was all alone..wasn't I" He said. He could see his flash backs although breif of him with them. Although the planet was dead a downpoor and storm began from his frustraition. It reached for long distances it showing the turmoil of his mind. "If their my friends then why were we fighting..I'm so confused" He said. The storm was slowly growing. "I'm so alone.." He said looking at the rest of the destroyed store. The storm was worst over the store where he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 pm
((Happy new year everyone.))

Kummar looked up when he heard Centaris's attack coming. Realizing that he was in the line of fire, Kummar gave one last kick to who he believed to be an imposter Shayne and flew off to the side to avoid getting hit while Shayne took the full force of Centaris's explosive petals. In addition, he used his powers to create a thin shield to protect him from any stray petals that might still get him.  

Derpzilla88

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:41 pm
Fairheart simply walks over and unlocks his door before opening the door to see that his apartment looked cleaner. "Must have been housekeeping..." He thought before walking in and laying down on the bed. "Urgh... I'm beat... I'll just lay here for a bit."

((yeah... Happy New Years.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:47 pm
"Oh?" She walked in looking around after hearing his comment. "I'll wait..." Finding a place to sit down nearby, Xaio went on simply tapping her foot to try to keep warm. The inside of the building wasn't all that much better then outside. "Ok...Maybe I'll rest as well. I don't want to drag anyone down later on" Doing her best to lay besides him and give him enough room, Xaio closed her eyes in attempt to just relax alike him.

((Have a tiger tastic New Years =D Year of the tiger. lol ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:14 am
Fairheart scoots over to create a lot more space for Xaio to fill, laying on his side and looking at her. He then looks down and closes his eyes to try not to seem like some weird person who just stares at her. "Ok..." He said before drifting to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:20 pm
((I see barely anyone.... =( ))

She rolled over on her side to face Fairheart "Hey Fa-" Cutting her sentance short, Xaio realized that he was already asleep and unwable to talk. "Hm..." Laying down on her back again, her eyes couldn't help but to dwell on the ceiling. "I'm not really that tired am I?" Adjusting herself so that she was now laying on her stomach, she sighed while waiting for Fairheart to wake.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:30 pm
((I'm a little confused. The Earth is dying and Xaio and Fairheart are just relaxing (and napping) in Fairheart's apartment? Am I the only one who doesn't understand why they're not trying to escape Earth's destruction?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:31 pm
((Eh, it's just a holiday still... could be busy.
EDIT- maybe because there's nothing else much to do but to keep safe until they die?... where can they run? They are humans with no ways to traveling to other planets or dimensions.))

Fairheart awakens real quickly; he was only in a light sleep. He then looks back up and opens his eyes. "Hm?... Oh... One second." He scoots up the bed some so he sat up, but had some of his back still on the bed with his head resting on the headboard. He looks to Xaio. "Yeah?"  

Shadowing Death

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:48 pm
"O-oh?" She couldn't help but jump alittle before looking back up. "I didn't mean to wake you" Burying her face into a pillow, Xaio managed to mumble first. "I'll just go to sleep or something" Being all blushy and nervous wasn't what she wanted to confront him with, especially when they were in the same bed...but she could trust him enough to not know much would happen

((You'd think it'd be the other way around, lol ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:51 pm
((@ Shadowing Death: Ah, good point. Maybe a dragon will come and save them. Right now, I'm still stuck in a fight with one of Galactic's characters, so I can't post/do anything until he posts or someone else takes over for his characters.))  

Derpzilla88

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:07 pm
((Eh.))

Fairheart shakes his head. "No, no... I didn't even want to sleep anyways... sort of just fell asleep." He then sighs. He takes a moment to look out the window before looking back at Xaio. It felt odd and a bit awkward that she knew he liked him, but he's already gave her up. "Ah... Screw Centaris... I might as well try my luck at Xaio again... seeing as the worlds ending quickly." He thinks to himself trying to think of what to say.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff