Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 pm
Fairheart enters the library and looks around for Xaio, but dose not find her. He sighs and walks to the librarian who was in hybrid form, but had glasses on. He looks at Fairheart oddly. Fairheart asks the dragon "Um... Where are the books about humans?..." The dragon points to a bookshelf that was labeled 'Nonfiction beasts'. Fairheart shakes his head before walking over to the bookshelf and grabbing a book that was titled 'How human emotions work'. He begins to read threw it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:36 pm
((Yummy, gotta love your salad ^_^ ))

"Oh?" She watched with a saddened expression as Centaris walked away in which she attempted to stop him by extending her hand out to reach for him but it merely fell limp as he sat unhappily against the wall. "I'll come back if it's ok with you..." And like Centaris had advised, Xaio went into the library. "F-Fairheart?" Everything seemed more at peace in here...  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:43 pm
Fairheart looks up from the book to see Xaio coming in. He sighs and pushes the book back into the bookshelf walking over. He then said after scratching the back of his neck. "Did Centaris tell you anything?..." He asks Xaio in a whisper with an eyebrow raised, more calm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 pm
"He only mentioned you getting mad about something, but it was vague" Even she wasn't sure to fill him in with all the details. "But I should really be questioning you or something, I did afterall call you here pretty much." It was all fine and dandy he was calm and all, but now she wasn't sure what to say. "Hm..." Fidgetting with the dress alittle, she began blushing. A question had finally came up, one regarding the minor portion of the dispute she witnessed earlier with her name tossed in. "Why am I c-causing so much t-trouble?"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:55 pm
((Salad????))

Centaris didn't bother saying anything against Xaio coming back. I still can't believe you thought up a scenario of where I would lose to someone as pathetic as Fairheart. I wonder what he plans to find in the ancient text he's reading? That has to be old, it's in human language! I thought everything was in our language. "Unther, I know you like to play spy and relay everything to me... but for a change, Could I be alone in my head?" Centaris wasn't sure how he would ask what he would need to. I, uh, will go back to the wastelands then. There wasn't a hint of revolt. Even Unther had some sense of emotion, despite what he would have anyone believe. "Maybe it isn't so much how Xaio might take it, but Fairheart. I don't know if he could possibly take something like that." Centaris mumbled dragging the spike on his tail across the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:21 pm
Kummar curled his wings in front of him as a shield so that he wouldn't be deterred by Gareth's attacks. "If that's the problem, then let us help you." he said as he opened his wings back up and picked up speed again. "And I'll stop you from getting away if that's what it takes. You're also a danger outside of this castle, so keeping you here is the best solution for now." he said.  

Derpzilla88

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:21 am
Fairheart sighs and looks around then said "Alright... I'll tell you everything that's going on... we'd just need a more private location where we could be alone, because I don't want anyone else hearing but you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:35 am
Gareth frowned "I don't think you can help me..." He said with almost a sound of looming darkness in his voice. He then saw Kummar charging at him he frowned since he was in human form it wouldn't take much for his body to reach it's limit but he feared changing into his dragon form. He held his hand up and formed several wind blades and then launched them at Kummar. He shook his head "Lets make a deal if I beat you and escape then you let me go if you win I'll go with you deal?" He said. He then made four aura spheres and launched them at him in diffrent directions.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:20 pm
"A-Alone?" She looked around alittle in a flustered manner. "I guess we could go upstairs...After talking I'm going to get out of this dress, it's getting a bit hot in here" When really it was the red tint covering her usually pale skin, which was hidden as she quickly twirled around to head out the door and back up the same path of stairs. Xaio occasionally awaited for Fairheart to catch up before continuing on to the bedroom where the closet was still open with a few dresses hanging here and there. She had done some visual 'shopping' in a way. Aside from that though she sat on the bed's edge to stare at the ground while fidgetting again with the dress.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 pm
Fairheart nods and follows slowly. Once reaching the bedroom he turns around and locks the door. He then turns back walks a little closer, but not all the way to the bed... he didn't want her to feel like she was about to be raped or something. He turns away and crosses his arms before beginning. "... Now that we are alone… I'll tell you of the events of me and Centaris… Well, when you walked away and left me with Centaris… I asked him how he felt for you… like I said before he tried to flee saying something of studies. I rush in front of him saying he can do that whenever and to just answer… well, he did… he said he had feelings for you… he also asked me to promise not to tell you how he felt… well, angered I told him that I did as well and promised not to tell you… then you came in and I fled to New York… embarrassed I sort of attacked the bathroom… I didn’t tell you everything before because I promised Centaris I would not tell how he felt for you… Well, I sort of blew that promise… seeing as I told you, but you can’t let Centaris know that I told you or that you know… but anyways… after confronting you the first time about how I feel you and you left, I shortly followed. I then looked around threw the halls, but only saw Centaris… Thinking he took you I asked him where you were and such… He calmly spoke at first of not knowing… well, it sort of got out of hand too fast… but we both settled down some and I threatened him one last time with my bow put away before walking into the library… That is mainly everything…” He then looks down to the ground. He didn’t know how to feel… he broke an ex-friend’s promise, but he reveiled everything to Xaio. He then turns back and tells her “… but I repeat… Don’t let Centaris know that I told you or that you know… Promise me that you will keep that much a secret… because I don’t want Centaris’s and I’s feud to be increased as much as you...”  

Shadowing Death

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:11 pm
Kummar ducked and dodged the wind blades as he moved closer to Gareth. One or two of the blades just barely grazed him, drawing blood and showing him that he was going to have to work on moving a little faster. "Alright deal." he said, agreeing the the terms. Although Gareth was more powerful than him, Kummar believed he'd win since Gareth was in human form. It was weaker than his normal form and would take more energy out of him to do attacks. As the sphere's came at him from different sides, Kummar jumped forward and passed by the aura spheres, almost like he was jumping through a hoop. When he landed, he was within arms length of Gareth. He quickly reached out with his claw to snatch Gareth up before he could try anymore tricks to escape, and win the bet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 pm
Her heart was pounding rapidly to the point of aching. It at first was from fear, but then developed into another lapse of confusion as Centaris's true troubles were brought about. "T-That's why he was sad...." She mumbled to herself before standing up. Wobbling alittle, she fell into Fairheart's arms. "I...don't know what to do." Xaio's face was buried with his shoulder, making his sleeve abit wet with the few tears she couldn't contain. "You two should be friends...good friends...."  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:42 pm
Gareth held his hand out and sent a blast of wind at Kummar's hand hoping to blast it back. He then made it stormy around them. He then held out his hands and made a bow of aura and then launched arrows of aura at Kummar. He glared at him as he felt himself weaken his body could barely handle most of the fight. He looked down trying to hide his weakness he hadn't given himself much time to rest so he was forcing himself to fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:46 pm
Fairheart looks down at Xaio with a frown. He pats her back. He sighs before saying "It'll be fine... We were never good friends. I'll try to work something out with Centaris..."  

Shadowing Death

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:55 pm
Xaio backed away and approuched the door, then, suddenly with no warning, she yelled for Centaris. "Centaris!" Her voice wasn't demanding nor angry, it was still injured alittle really. "You should work something out now...." With just some sniffling left, she retreated back to the bed and awaited patiently with that returning sickly pale image about her.

((BAM! Oh no! ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces