Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
Guild Rules, Guidelines and Affiliates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:12 pm
Nadils Head
Rules
Please read!

One thing just needs to be stated out clearly, NO ART THIEVES ARE ALLOWED IN THE GUILD! Thank you~you will be banned~
1) You have to be literate. I don't require perfect spelling and punctuation, but I am a Grammar Nazi. Humor me.((I will most lkiely be correcting your spelling at some times. It annoys me to see so many miss spelled words. rolleyes ))
2) Watch the language. I don't mind if you cuss a little, but don't go over the top. Here's a little test: Before you post, think, "If someone in a real Zelda game said this, would the game still be rated E?" That should work. blaugh
3) No cybering. That probably doesn't need to be said, but you never know. Feel free to have character romances, however. In fact I encourage it. whee
4) Don't piss off the people in the guild. If you're trolling or being annoying, I'll kick you out. This guild is about having fun, and if you make that hard, I'll get rid of you.
5) [For RPs] Differentiate between the things in your post. You know, ((out of character)), *action*, thoughts, regular talking (or "regular talking", whichever you prefer). And just for conformity's sake, put all of the actions in past tense. Like this: *He walked over to her.* as opposed to *walks over to her*. It helps keep everything together. Also, whenever you log on, start your first post with your character and location. It helps a lot in keeping track of who?s where.
6) Please don't god-mod or control other people's characters. It's just annoying.
7) If you're going to leave for a while, please tell us before you go! If you're gone too long, we will pm you.
8 ) If you want us to advertise, you'll have to pay me. xd
9) If you break a rule, you'll be warned. If you break another, you'll be banned. Please don't make us ban you!
Aside: None of the rules applies to me. blaugh

10) Have fun! Or else...
*shakes fist threateningly* stare

Affiliates
Pm a mod in this guild first if you want us to advertise your guild.
'The Intelligent Gaians guild'
Description: We take in people who need help with any aspect of the site, whether it is spelling, grammar, roleplaying, or gold-gaining. It is also just a place to chat and have fun.
Captain: da bloo lord of the fluff

Joining the Guild
In order to join the guild, just fill out the "join guild form" and tell us why you wanna join. Despite all of my rules, I'm really not that exclusive.

Nadils here. Didn't wanna waste space with a third post, so I abused my powers terribly and edited this one. twisted Anyway, I edited the rules again becasuse they were originally for an RP I owned myself, so they were a bit strict. PK softened 'em up a tad, and I softened 'em up a bit more. See? I'm not that big of a jackass. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:31 pm
Simple and sweet

~*what you may not do*~
1. Do not flame others posts.
2. when in Rpg please stay on topic.
3. No huge bumping posts!
4. No bashing the guild mods or Leader!
5. please dont come in here and say that you guild is better. >.>
6. No "bumping" topic posts (bump to 1 million and so forth and begging for money-hun save it for the chatterbox)

~*what you can do*~
1. Post Rpgs that are related to zelda((please ask me if its ok))
2. you may post anything you want! This is a hang out forum, you come here to make friends that have the same interest as you!
3. post artwork ^^ love to see it!  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:31 pm
Please support:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9109428&page=1][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/RayBlade/petsig.jpg[/img][/url]

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games