Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:08 pm
Onyx exhaled, his muscles loosening. He breathed hard from exertion since even though he'd been drawing upon the demonic energy within him, he'd still been the one acting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:23 pm
Acos pushed Tarr away from Onyx. Tarr, he isn't going to hurt me. she thought, angry.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:02 pm
You can't blame him for being protective, since he's an old friend of yours, Acos-chan, Onyx said telepathically, his tone wry and faintly amused.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:56 pm
Acos sighed, and nodded. Tarr had grown up with her, and somethimes they had played a game. A game they called 'unicorn city'. They had called some of Tarr's fellow baby unicorns and made a life-size city, just for them. Nowadays, though, they wouldn't have played that. Not unless they were in need of entertainment.  

watertrainer21

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:39 pm
Sasori was glad that Onyx was regaining control. "I guess having a dark power, the dark side was bound to surface but that was scary."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:03 am
Tarik reaches the shore and waits for Slayer to arrive. "Do what you want with Skurai, I have no need of him. He will need to prove himself to return to Antera."  

Mario Dragon

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:22 am
Skurai and Slayer reached the shore and saw Tarik ahead. Their horses slowed and they hopped off of them. "Tarik...finally we meet. You dont know me, but you know my father, Omega. My name is Skurai, I am his son. And I've come to offer you a deal."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:24 am
((oh, dag. I hope we don't all die. By the way, does Skurai still have my invisibility cloak I offered him?))  

watertrainer21

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:59 am
Tarik replies to Skurai, "What would you offer the King of Antera that I would need? Slayer has my favor of late. I intend to reward him and his wife."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:19 am
Onyx shrugged slightly. He concentrated, sensing a strong source of demonic energy nearby. It made his skin crawl from the sensation of it. That must be the weapon Roarke mentioned, he thought.

(Far right.)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:32 am
Huh...well, I really hope Eiji's friend doesn't give us away...although he probably will, considering he only knows Eiji..." Acos muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:05 am
If he does, I'll put my foot in his a**, Onyx thought quietly, his tone faintly amused.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:09 am
And if he does, Tarr will probably try to kill him, although I've told Tarr several times to only kill in war, and to avoid killing. Acos thought, looking over at her steed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:20 am
Onyx shrugged slightly. There are times you do not wish to kill, but it becomes necessary, unfortunately, he said softly. From his tone, it implied more than he said alone.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:22 am
Yea, it's kinda sad the wy that is...  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items