Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ragnarok topic 2, The son of Raganaok Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:45 am
Shingami Hiroshi
Joe-dude: I ran into the following problems...

All fixed. =)

Sorry about giant amount of mistakes, been a while since I've played 3.5. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:01 am
Skill points allocated  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Synyster Pope

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:42 pm
If you'll recheck, that 11 is actually another 15, and I meant to have my str as a 16 razz

I fixed the str problem. Anything else?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:25 pm
Krahken: Ok your skillpoints check out, though I think you are supposed to have 7086 Gp and 2 Sp left over since you lost the sheild, unless there is something on your receipt I did not add. Besides that your character is good  

Shingami Hiroshi

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:10 pm
Ill probably put it into making my full plate master work to make my armor class a nice all round 20  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:03 pm
Rock DS: I am confused alittle with your feats. I know you get three plus one bonus feat from being human and another from Trunamer class lvls. However I count six feats (keen intellect, enhanced power sigle, chant utterance, extended utterance, sanguine state, truename research). Also what is Enhanced power sigle and sanguine state, as well as what version of keen intellect are you using. After that I may get a better idea where some of the misc skill modifiers are coming from.  

Shingami Hiroshi

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:08 pm
Sorry been a bit busier than I thought I would be. After I get at least half of you completly checked out and at least a draft from the rest I may start, letting the complted players to goof off in character while we take care of last details of their character.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:34 am
Stuff it >_< Quick change to Warlock. I'll have the sheet done in about an hour

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:27 am
Warlock

That's most of it done =3 Should be simpler =D Sorry for the mess around

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:24 pm
Joe-dude: Ok you all good, and add the bonus exp if you have not already, I already forgot who I gave that to so far...  

Shingami Hiroshi

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:52 pm
Rock DS: Using point buy, I calculate your statistics as 35 (0(str) + 6 (dex) + 2 (Con) + 10 (Int) + 4 (Wis) + 13 (Cha)) than using your gained attribute to raise cha to 19. you can still raise Str, Con, or Wis by one.

I don't have the races of destiny book, so I don't know the Able Learner feat.

Can I have a description of the following items? warlock septer, Chausable of Fell Power, Raptor mask, Gloves of Eldrich Adimixture.

Sorry about your true namer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:06 pm
Krahken: Should I concider your character finished or did you stillwant to spend some gold?  

Shingami Hiroshi

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:09 pm
Shingami Hiroshi
Yurro: For your change shape ability I will say...

1: No since the revision says its a monsterous humanoid
2: Sure go ahead
3: Go ahead, though it would change your size to small
4: I don't have the book, but as long as the only change to your character is the one listed (sneak attack) go ahead.

By the way I just want to make sure that you know change shape would cause you to lose your breath weapon

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/specialAbilities.htm

For the races that I can shapeshift into, 1-3 okay, 4 I did more research and according to the shape change ability I gain their [Ex] abilities, which include apparently Blindsight, and Sneak Attack. Also, since apparently its "two" races (Dark Stalkers, and Dark Creepers), Creepers being small (sneak attack 2d6), Stalkers being medium, have Poison Use, and sneak attack 3d6.
-----
By the link meant to explain why I'd lose my breath weapon, mind if I point something that I think you might of forgotten?

D20srd.org
Alternate Form
A creature with this special quality has the ability to assume one or more specific alternate forms. A true seeing spell or ability reveals the creature’s natural form. A creature using alternate form reverts to its natural form when killed, but separated body parts retain their shape. A creature cannot use alternate form to take the form of a creature with a template. Assuming an alternate form results in the following changes to the creature:

*The creature retains the type and subtype of its original form. It gains the size of its new form. If the new form has the aquatic subtype, the creature gains that subtype as well.
*The creature loses the natural weapons, natural armor, and movement modes of its original form, as well as any extraordinary special attacks of its original form not derived from class levels (such as the barbarian’s rage class feature).
*The creature gains the natural weapons, natural armor, movement modes, and extraordinary special attacks of its new form.
*The creature retains the special qualities of its original form. It does not gain any special qualities of its new form.
*The creature retains the spell-like abilities and supernatural attacks of its old form (except for breath weapons and gaze attacks). It does not gain the spell-like abilities or attacks of its new form.
*The creature gains the physical ability scores (Str, Dex, Con) of its new form. It retains the mental ability scores (Int, Wis, Cha) of its original form. Apply any changed physical ability score modifiers in all appropriate areas with one exception: the creature retains the hit points of its original form despite any change to its Constitution.
*The creature retains its hit points and save bonuses, although its save modifiers may change due to a change in ability scores.
*Except as described elsewhere, the creature retains all other game statistics of its original form, including (but not necessarily limited to) HD, hit points, skill ranks, feats, base attack bonus, and base save bonuses.
*The creature retains any spellcasting ability it had in its original form, although it must be able to speak intelligibly to cast spells with verbal components and it must have humanlike hands to cast spells with somatic components.
*The creature is effectively camouflaged as a creature of its new form, and it gains a +10 bonus on Disguise checks if it uses this ability to create a disguise.
*Any gear worn or carried by the creature that can’t be worn or carried in its new form instead falls to the ground in its space. If the creature changes size, any gear it wears or carries that can be worn or carried in its new form changes size to match the new size. (Nonhumanoid-shaped creatures can’t wear armor designed for humanoid-shaped creatures, and vice versa.) Gear returns to normal size if dropped.

The two bolded parts are what I believe would your point, and my point to the argument on my breath weapon ability. The first being mine, since the breath weapon is class based (like the rage for a Barbarian). The second the usual mistake people make when this class takes the ability I've choosen. If I've got it wrong I'm sorry, but thats just how I read it.
-------

Rock_DS got the majority of those items from Magic Item Compendium I believe. Although the Warlock Septer originally was in Complete Arcane/Mage I believe but at a much higher price. I was wanting to use a item or two from the MIC book, but decided that I can live with out them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:28 pm
Yurro: Ah ok.

You make a point, since you derive the ability through class benefits rather than natrual abilities, I will say that you do get to retain the ability through the alternate form.

Ah thanks for the help.  

Shingami Hiroshi

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas