Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Age of Worms] Chapter One: "The Whispering Cairn." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Finally able to open her eyes without getting dizzy, Tess simply stands up and begins to dust herself off, "My, my. That was quite the spill. Well, no harm done. Say what you will. At least the leather uniform does its job. Now then." Righting a few chairs, Tess heads over to the... muckdwellers? Placing gloved hand over her mouth, What the hell are they called? I know muckdwellers are them with lung cancer... Lings?... Wait! Was it them I was to get? Aw screw it. Smiling sweetly again, "Hiya. Would you like to dine with me? My treat. I have something I'd like to discuss."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 am
"How do thay strike you?" Telebon asked, not quietly, though enough to stop any "over hearing" in such a nosey place. He nodded ever so softly in the direction of the small lizard folk clambering onto the chair.

((I'd reply to MT, thout I'm not sure who he's talking to. I assumed Muckdweller was a derogetory tearm for the locals XP))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:20 am
Mel glares at both of his companions. <Draconic> "If both of you do not stop, I will see you both hurt. Bed, she's trustworthy, I can tell that in our time with her."> It was uncommon for the blue kobold to get angry, and whenever he was, he was serious. He then turned to their human companion, speaking in common. "He's probably just agitated from both the journey here and the smells. Go easy on him, he's bound to lighten up a little." Whether what he said was true or not Mel wasn't entirely sure. After a few moments, his attentioned turned to the female whom used to be on the floor. <Draconic> <"I just hope she's alright. It looks like she took quiet a tumble to me..."> However, it was not long before the one he was talking about approached them, and adressed them. After she finished speaking, he looked to his companions, giving Bedlam a quick translation. "I personally do not object to that." He said, waiting for the others' response.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:28 am
User Image"Well, I never say 'no' to a free meal." Adre sizes the woman up, doing her best to determine if she may be a threat...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Jacior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:49 pm
<"Well frankly I don't see why not. But I would like to ask that you not fall on the floor again."> He said, voice dripping with sarcasm. Meanwhile the snake has appeared to have fallen asleep and is snoring gently  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:23 pm
Smiling sweetly despite being excluded in the conversation or the apparent rudeness, "No worries, I'll pay for the meal as promised. And I'm sorry, but there's very little I can do about my... I guess it can be called an 'inflicted condition'. This way please." With that she leads them to her table without further incident. Taking a seat Tessa waves her hand trying to catch the attention of the barmaid, before trying to shake out the sudden numbness.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:23 pm
MT the Clown
Smiling sweetly despite being excluded in the conversation or the apparent rudeness, "No worries, I'll pay for the meal as promised. And I'm sorry, but there's very little I can do about my... I guess it can be called an 'inflicted condition'. This way please." With that she leads them to her table without further incident. Taking a seat Tessa waves her hand trying to catch the attention of the barmaid, before trying to shake out the sudden numbness.

User Image"So, what's your name, sweety?" Adre says as she gets up and follows. "I'm Adre. Adre Miathas."

{OOC - for the record, Adre was talking to Tessa the last time. She certainly wasn't trying to be impolite.}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:07 pm
Shaking her hand a bit more, "Umm. I'm sorry, my name is Tessa. If you want to be formal, it's Teslaokin Amphatera. But I think Tessa is nicer and simpler for all of us."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Deadusernamelol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:24 pm
Story of Lete;

“Marvellous,” grinned the little halfling. He was no shorter than three and a half feet tall with a kindly smile; certainly an auspicious fellow, you thought. His hand reached to his belt as he pulled a set of several daggers, each held it's own unique design and were of high quality. “Ye may use two of me daggers,” the halfling smiled as he held out the last two daggers.

“Fer t'e rules, ye must hit thee dummy once. Once ye hit, yer on to t'e next round.” On the other end of the room, a little over twenty feet away, the halfling pointed out a wooden dummy. From here you can tell it has seen better days with many dents and crude carvings that were made. Besides that, you can see faded lines of red and blue circles placed in the chest and forehead. “Second round, ye s'pose ta hit t'e blue circle. Then red one. Winner takes the coin.”

A slam at the table disturbs your concentration as two more people place their coin at the table. An elven woman and this grizzly bear of a man. “Hope you boys aren't scared of a little challenge,” the elf mocked as neither the halfling, nor the man, seem to make comment. “Who'll take first round?”

Story of Tess, Adre, Bedlam and Mel;

Tess had offered to pay for the meals of the three Free City adventurers when she was rudely blocked out from her table. “Ma'am? You needed me?” the bar maiden asked, pushing past the crowd. It appeared that Lete had become occupied with the locals and was challenging a few people to a popular game of daggers.

Story of Beatrice and Telbon

Beatrice looked over and carefully examined the two kobolds that walked through the door. They had looked more competent than any other of the local brutes. “They seem more capable than anyone else here,” she nodded, watching them walk off with a local girl. “Think we should confront them?”

(DMs note: I had to take control of Seph for the moment to keep this campaign going.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:46 am
Lete listened as the halfling explained the rules, once he was finished he reached for the daggers. "Alright sounds simple enough..." Lete says pulling the two daggers from the belt and stabbing one into the table as the other chalangers slam thier coins. Lete looks at them then back to the halfling and back to them again. "No problem here its your coin." Lete says mockingly. "I will go first I suppose, got to losen up you know." Lete stands at the ready and lines himself up taking into account the daggers weight and blance he throws it at the dummy.

[PC: I am guessing just a standard attack roll is required.]  

Archfiend Damio

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:46 pm
Melionysis gave a quick look to his brother and motioned him towards the two humans leaving the table after jabbing his elbow lightly into the kobold's arm. <"Be nice... C'mon, we are heading over to her table..."> He told Bedlam, before following the two females. As introductions were being given, Mel stepped up to Tessa and Adre. "And my name is Melionysis, but you can just call me Mel, if you wish. And back there is my brother, Bedlam, though he goes by Bed, though he prefers his full name..." He said, gesturing back towards the other kobold.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:58 am
Turning towards the two lizard folk.Eyeing the company around them he gave a small shrug "Guess they seem more compident than the others in here" With that he pushed himself up.

He moved across the room easily enough. Never one for cutting his words he pulled a stood to the table "I don't suppose I could aquire your services?" he asked the gathered adventuers

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:24 pm
Telbon's companion within the tavern followed quickly behind. She didn't want to be left at the table within such a shady, albeit known, tavern, alone. She chose to remain silent, watching the conversation from a close, but removed point of view. Too many days within her work place almost demanded that she remain as such--to remove herself emotionally, whilst letting her body work on auto-pilot with naught but the necessities and appropriate reactions.

She knew few languages, and her abilities had not grown enough to understand any spoken tongue outside of her hometown. So... she was also left to her own devices as she tried to decipher the tongues around her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:28 pm
"Aw. They blocked off the table I was act. Left some of my stuff there too. Anyways, yes. I wish to pay for my new friends' meals, just nothing too pricey. Also, if it isn't too much trouble, could you help us find a new table."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:17 am
User Image"So, what is it you were wanting to ask us about, Tessa?"  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]