Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Stupid notions that occured... (Concept Campaign)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How stupid is my idea...
  Retarded.
  Absolutely stupid.
  Interesting.
  Sounds fun.
  BRILLIANT! Marvelous. I can't wait to join.
View Results

Deadusernamelol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:57 pm
Hello guild, I'm sure most of you have a vague idea of who I am. But this thread isn't about me. I'm here to discuss the sheer concept of a ridiculous campaign. An epic level gestalt campaign. This campaign will have these traits. Level 30. Max Hitpoints at every level, all stats will be generated 18's, you ignore HD and LA for races/templates you've choosen. The starting gold would be 1,000,000,000gp. I am well-aware how crazy this sounds and I'm probably likely not going to host but I wanted to get the guilds opinion if I should or not.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:37 pm
Get ready for the crap tornado to hit the industrial sized, hurricane forced super fan.  

bamaotaku
Crew

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:44 pm
Shuu Bam XP I want in on this. I mean it's insane, but why the hell not =D?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:27 pm
Lol, not that I'm saying it wouldn't be amusing. Just be prepared for some pretty insane combinations to come flying out.  

bamaotaku
Crew

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:51 am
I know that. I'm curious as to how insane I can make my own build =D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:50 pm
I can't even remember the last time I heard of something like this on Gaia, but I do remember another dnd guild that was going to run something similar. I can't remember what the characters were, but I do seem to recall a 5-10 headed great wyrm being one of the races...  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 pm
I've run a couple of Gestalt games, and I think it's a great variant system that allows PCs that are more capable of doing the things a lot of PCs see them doing without having to wait to the really high levels to do it.

But I'm generally ignorant of the Epic rules, largely out of no desire to play at that power level. More power to those who do, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:54 pm
I saw an idea once, about a Half-Minotaur paladin riding a Celestial Elephant, which in turn had taken 5 levels of Paladin... whose own mount was a Celestial Dragon Turtle. If this game would let me come anywhere near that, I would be the happiest little kid on my street. mrgreen  

Wrong Angles

Dapper Conversationalist

sltttbrgr

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:08 pm
... HALF TIME DRAGON PHRENIC DARK HALF VAMPIRE FIENDISH FORCE DRAGON GIANTKIND WIZARD//FACTOTUM

I just won D&D

whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:07 am
bamaotaku
Get ready for the crap tornado to hit the industrial sized, hurricane forced super fan.
What he said, if I haven't commented already that is.. Just... wow.  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:09 am
CrazySopher
I saw an idea once, about a Half-Minotaur paladin riding a Celestial Elephant, which in turn had taken 5 levels of Paladin... whose own mount was a Celestial Dragon Turtle. If this game would let me come anywhere near that, I would be the happiest little kid on my street. mrgreen
*Pictures a Half-Minotaur Riding a glowy Elephant which is riding a large glowy Dragon Turtle.*

We need arts of this Now!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:43 am
This sounds so wrong and yet strangly....... Almost like four T-rexs and six elves dancing on stilts, while singing Crazy Train by Ozzy.

I would like to play but with real life is going. I would only be aloud to post on the weekends. If I don't get looped into doing other stuff.  

glitterboypilot

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff