Black Veil Brides CD Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuteness of Doom
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:30 am
Good news to everyone ^^ BVB is releasing their first album at the beginning of next year

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:15 am
Cuteness of Doom
Good news to everyone ^^ BVB is releasing their first album at the beginning of next year

Bullshit...I want it now! (@#$%!~)

EdSelflessx

GooeyBobJr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:42 pm
Cuteness of Doom

ahh!
thank god
ive been waiting forever wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:47 pm
omg finally  

Retarded Rapist

xX-VengeanceUniversity-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:52 pm
I can't freakin wait. XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:19 pm
really? i'll write that down. i must have it . : 3  

0_o_irawR_xxX

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

--Untoten Kase--
Vice Captain

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:27 pm
awwwww... i was hoping to get one for chritmas...I DON'T WANNA WAIT!!! ... I'LL BE DA FIRST ONE TO GET IT MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA unless someone wants to race me to bestbuy... twisted i'll be in mah sleepingbag outside of buestbuy until doors open and be da first on to buy it!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY I LUFF MEH SMART BRAIN!!! awww damn it... i was supposed to say dat in meh head... i really need to lay off da suger... makin me hyper... evil  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:17 pm
I need some kinda miracle…

YAY!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen I WANT IT NNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! I DON'T WANNA WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!!! THAT'S TOO LONG OF A WAIT!!!!!!!!!! scream BUT YAY!!!!!! Thanks for letting me know... mrgreen

...to shake me from this confusion.

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

Cuteness of Doom
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 am
xXxMurderous_MandyxXx
awwwww... i was hoping to get one for chritmas...I DON'T WANNA WAIT!!! ... I'LL BE DA FIRST ONE TO GET IT MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA unless someone wants to race me to bestbuy... twisted i'll be in mah sleepingbag outside of buestbuy until doors open and be da first on to buy it!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY I LUFF MEH SMART BRAIN!!! awww damn it... i was supposed to say dat in meh head... i really need to lay off da suger... makin me hyper... evil

you do that, but dont get scared if you hear glass breaking and see the cops coming....thats not me <.< >.>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:24 pm
Well jeeze, finally D;
I mean, it's not like I've been waiting forever or anything...
._____.
Oh well. I know it'll definately be worth the wait (:

AnnaConDUH

Darkness of Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:27 pm
Cuteness of Doom

Holy shizzballs! Yay!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:11 pm
Cuteness of Doom
xXxMurderous_MandyxXx

you do that, but dont get scared if you hear glass breaking and see the cops coming....thats not me <.< >.>
~I'm on a boat!~ YeaYouDoThat. Worry about them Po-Po's.
~I'mma Take My TeddyBear home

EdSelflessx

KayKayBinks

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:13 pm
Sweet Mother Of Goodness!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:37 pm
One word: FINALLY!  

Kat The Dark

4,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

--Untoten Kase--
Vice Captain

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:38 pm
Cuteness of Doom
xXxMurderous_MandyxXx

.... I'LL BE THERE FIRST!!! I KNOW YOUR PLAN GIRLY!!!! AND YOU AIN'T GONNA GET IT BEFORE ME!!!! ... i'll change my plan... AND THIS TIME!!!! I WON'T SAY IT!!!! NO ONE CAN FOOL ME!!!!!  
Tell us something

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff