Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Age of Worms] OOC / Rolls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:43 am
I usually change the color and give a discription of what language I used when I post. Just to make it easier on the Dm and anyone else that reads my posts. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:32 pm
>.>
<.<

So I guess telborn completely missed the clumsy girl that made her way over to her and beaturice sense they would be the two I was refurring to in my post sense they in there into where walking in. ^_^  

Archfiend Damio

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:20 pm
Actually, I did do a minor bit of discretionary editing, too, though I'll be glad to rescind it. Seems to me that if Adre is adventuring with a pair of kobolds, her additional language known really should be kobold rather than gnome. If the DM would like, I'll change it back. I just picked her initial languages without knowing who her traveling companions would be.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 pm
The Jester of Equilibrium
>.>
<.<

So I guess telborn completely missed the clumsy girl that made her way over to her and beaturice sense they would be the two I was refurring to in my post sense they in there into where walking in. ^_^

Actually... I was only paying attention to my own post, Telborn's, and Carth's. I wasn't expecting anyone to be that close. I suppose I should be reading everyone elses posts too... But wouldn't that ruin the piece of knowing only "my" story?
^.^;

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Jacior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:22 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Actually, I did do a minor bit of discretionary editing, too, though I'll be glad to rescind it. Seems to me that if Adre is adventuring with a pair of kobolds, her additional language known really should be kobold rather than gnome. If the DM would like, I'll change it back. I just picked her initial languages without knowing who her traveling companions would be.

Ok I see now, although kobolds speak draconic not kobold rofl
Also I will now start typing draconic "Like This" if that is ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:07 am
yes because Kobolds believe they are born from the blood of the true dragons when they severed there lims and gave up there imortality for compainonship... so the Kobolds feel its only right they speak the language of the dragon as that 'are' ones themselves. ^_^ Silly kobold thinks hes a dragon ^_^  

Archfiend Damio

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:12 am
Ah, right. Forgot that core kobolds didn't speak a language of their own. Right. I'll swap that to draconic correctly then...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:58 am
The Jester of Equilibrium
yes because Kobolds believe they are born from the blood of the true dragons when they severed there lims and gave up there imortality for compainonship... so the Kobolds feel its only right they speak the language of the dragon as that 'are' ones themselves. ^_^ Silly kobold thinks hes a dragon ^_^

Hey, I am am dragon (kind of, dragonwrought at least xp )  

Jacior

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:45 am
THe running joke IRL for my kobolds is that they really think they are dragons and as such feel they are far better creatures then everyone else. ^_^ and are not afaird to voice, show, or express it. (Which gets people introuble from time to time ^_^)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:50 pm
Hey, MT, when Tess refers to muckdwellers, who is she refering to?  

Maxeon X

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:34 am
Just from an out side opinion I would have to assume she is talking to the Kobolds and Adie... but MT would have to clear that up if I am wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:42 pm
First off, I know there are creatures called muckdwellers. They have about... 1 hp and do about 1d4-5 ish. So... ya. My friends and I loving refer to them as 'kobols with lung cancer'.

Second, she is talking to Kobols + Adie, but I didn't know how to refer to you guys without using names.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:27 am
It's "Adre," not "Adie."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:45 am
Adre. My bad.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:16 am
MT the Clown
First off, I know there are creatures called muckdwellers. They have about... 1 hp and do about 1d4-5 ish. So... ya. My friends and I loving refer to them as 'kobols with lung cancer'.

Second, she is talking to Kobols + Adie, but I didn't know how to refer to you guys without using names.

Alright, alright! I was just making sure before I posted sweatdrop  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces