Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+Katzumi Kuramochi+

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:16 am
User Image

+Katzumi Kuramochi+ At your service

I am a comic artist here on gaia, trying to make my first comic. I've been on gaia since december of 2003. So, my account is already 2 years old! Horray!

My life is wierd. I am a singer for parties in reunions and parties. I think i'm talented, and I hope you think I am too. Well, to top the talented, I also play guitar, violin, and piano. I'm thinking of learning the flute, but hey! I am part of the drama club of my school and got the leads for the plays. I am an filipina and a mix of spanish and chinese. (xD) Right now, I'm a bum at home recovering from major back surgery. So, to spend my time, I will draw some comics for you. Don't worry, I'm good....I think..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:19 am
Wow..

I'm one of the people who actually introduced herself xD

+Katzumi Kuramochi+

Seth Cash
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:23 am
Sorry, I was in the middle of a PM sweatdrop

Welcome to the guild Katzumi. Glad that you took the time to fully introduce yourself. I really hope that you become an regular here at Mogul and help us become a great guild. Well enough of my rant. Please enjoy yourself here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:25 am
lol, Hi! Whats up?  

Shadow+ lil-tails Forever

+Katzumi Kuramochi+

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:48 am
Seth Cash
Sorry, I was in the middle of a PM sweatdrop

Welcome to the guild Katzumi. Glad that you took the time to fully introduce yourself. I really hope that you become an regular here at Mogul and help us become a great guild. Well enough of my rant. Please enjoy yourself here.

Thank you~

@ Shadow
HI!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:50 am
hey  

CHARLENE99

+Katzumi Kuramochi+

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:51 am
CHARLENE99
hey

Hello.

whee