Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
BBc Code - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know BBc code?
  Some
  yep
View Results

Ephraxia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:50 am
I don't know how to do BBc code. I know you can post pics, change colors, and etc. on aplications, but I dont know how.

peace out

LIVEyourLIFEwithLOVE  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Most of the BBC code is provided to you above where you input the text of your message. Just highlight what you want to manipulate, enter the corresponding button, and it'll do the rest. You'll also be able to see the code it uses, so you'll be able to either type it in yourself later or continue using the provided buttons. So for example, if you wanted to make something bold? Just type it, highlight it, and click the B button up above the text entry field. You can also do it like so;

[b] Bolded text here [/b]

And it will show as;

Bolded text here

Image tag is;

[img]Image URL here[/img]

To change text color, you can highlight and use the color dropdown (it's set to default black, just scroll to whatever you want to use) and it will populate the code.

[color=red]Color changed text[/color]

Which shows as;

Color changed text

There are other colors besides the one in the dropdown, such as cornflower blue or salmon. You can find lists in a few places, or just play with the color names yourself :3

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 am
User ImageUser ImageOne guide that I recommend to anyone on all things related to BBCode is this:

User Image

I hope it helps you! ^__^

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces