Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply Health and Fitness
I Love Pushing Myself

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Like to Run?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Tsende

Sparkly Man-Lover

10,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:21 pm
One of the best things in my life is pushing myself physically. I do this by running, playing tennis. jump roping, etc. I also try my best to eat healthy. I'm making a lifestyle change by eating oatmeal everyday in the morning and cutting out all junk food. However, that's going to be extremely hard if my parents do buy unhealthy food and have it laying around.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:26 pm
ok...........thatz nice mrgreen  

missyoualready1234

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 pm
I know what you mean about the parents eating it unhealthy. Sometimes it can be very alluring, but discipline is great for that. Just it's hard to hold on to.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:34 pm
SuchSweetSadism
Just it's hard to hold on to.
Oh so true.  

lgtenos

diffun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm
Cutting out all junk food is probably going to set you up for failure..
Sounds mean, but it’s true.
Cutting down is a better way to go about things.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:54 am
ghetto trash

That isn't true, I've cut all junk food out of my diet.

Also, although your parents might be buying it, don't eat it. My parents buy a lot of junk food/meat products. I'm a vegetarian, I don't drink pop either, I prefer to drink water or tea heart

I never liked to run though, I always prefer to walk ; a weird thing with sweating, I don't like it at all. gonk But needless, instead of taken a car or something like that, I just walk. Even if it is far away, a few years back it hurt my legs to walk really far but now it's pretty easy.  

winter rat

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:50 pm
But sweating gives you the excuse to take a nice relaxing shower after ^_^

I'm terrible about eating well. I keep saying I'll do it, and then I skip breakfast like 5 times a week gonk I need to start eating 3 times a day before I can think about eating the good food o_o'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:56 pm
misfit baby
ghetto trash

That isn't true, I've cut all junk food out of my diet.

Also, although your parents might be buying it, don't eat it. My parents buy a lot of junk food/meat products. I'm a vegetarian, I don't drink pop either, I prefer to drink water or tea heart

i was referring to cutting it out completely right off the bat.
because by the sounds of things, Tsende's was just starting out, and so many more people who cut out all junk food for the first time right away end up gorging/giving in. i didn't mean it was a good idea to keep junk food a part of one's diet forever, simply while starting to make changes to one’s eating habits.

diffun

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:12 am
I dunno if I can say i love pushing myself..... but I know if I DO push myself, at the end of my workout I'm like good job!

When it comes to food, I'm a twig, but nonetheless I eat healthy. I steer clear away from fast foods as much as possible. I haven't had McD's in a while, a LONG while. As for candy... not really my thing... it's tasty, but I'll have peaches and kiwis over candy almost any day. Fruit is natures sweets. <3 -Loves fruits and veggies-

And soda, I'll take juice over soda ANY DAY.

-cough- However, I do occasionally party it up and drink so... not recently but I do. . >.>;;

Health and Fitness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games