Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Resources
Guide: Making a Quest Thread *Updated 4/28/10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Put up a poll for free gold its usually appreciated
  Thanks!
View Results

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:38 am
ancantsia

Hi there.. I am currently working in my quest thread. Your guide has been a really great help. Thank you so much!

I do have some questions though if you do not mind.

How do you make a tracker like this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I kept seeing these around and I would like to use this type of tracker in my thread to make it look prettier. 4laugh

And also.. How do you make the images appear automatically on the thread without making the visitors click on the smiley to make the images appear?

I am kinda new at this so I will be really appreciate any kind of help. Thanks! heart

Edit: I think the Image isn't working I just copy pasted it from your old post at the quest section. It's the tracker for the item you are suppose to quest for.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:27 am
User Image
foedace
ancantsia

The tracker there is from tektek smile

TekTek Questbar <-- Linky cat_biggrin

Edit: Images need to be places using the Image code (IMG) which can be found under the B I U S when you make a post
User ImageUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 am
ancantsia
User Image
foedace
ancantsia

The tracker there is from tektek smile

TekTek Questbar <-- Linky cat_biggrin

Edit: Images need to be places using the Image code (IMG) which can be found under the B I U S when you make a post
User ImageUser Image

yey!!! Thanks a lot..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:47 am
h.u help people? idk how to do this, but I'm tryin g to be active in questing and making a thread at the Nstg guild? I do not know much but I'm in dire need of 2 trillion goldidk what to do to remain active... I'm novice at pcs/if u can't what to do to get financial aid from my guild?NSTG? IDK, I'M JUST LOST NOR AM I BEGGING JUST LOST.DIRECIONS PLZ /TY  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:56 pm
tilasexcatt
h.u help people? idk how to do this, but I'm tryin g to be active in questing and making a thread at the Nstg guild? I do not know much but I'm in dire need of 2 trillion goldidk what to do to remain active... I'm novice at pcs/if u can't what to do to get financial aid from my guild?NSTG? IDK, I'M JUST LOST NOR AM I BEGGING JUST LOST.DIRECIONS PLZ /TY

Hi Tila!
(Mind if I call you Tila? ^^;; )

Anyway, check out the guild's Item Quests subforum.
Make a thread in there.
      1. You'll need to add this information:
            A list of the items and/or the amount of gold you want to have
            A tracking of how much you have saved up, or how much progress you've made in your quest
            A list of people who have donated to you along with what it is they have donated to you (gold and/or items)
      2. Keep your thread active for at least a month. Bump it every few days. And be sure to update it with your quest progress.
      3. After one month, check out the sticky. There's a form that you'll post in that thread and then the guild will donate to you. (They don't finish your quest for you. > < They'll just donate some gold that will help you out. 2 Trillion is a whhooooole lot of gold. @ .@ )

Is there anything else I can help you with?
Let me know if you need more direction on how to create the quest thread.
And, what are you doing to earn gold right now?

☆ Resources

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff