Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dont fead the yao Guai(3.5)(Full) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:29 am
Players:
MT
Ryu
Deorai
Wild Eyes

Quote:
A quiet mountin range sit's above a small town. A modest castle nesseled in the nape of a few small hills. A sky that was clear blue, a few greying clouds marred the view.

The view shifts, the town is no longer coloured. Everything from the tip's of the mountins down turns a midnight black. While above. A spectical for all to see. The heavens burned. A rainbow of colours, every aspect of the spectrum is shown. The sight is a marvel beyond mortal endevor's

Then the fire's fell. Streak's of curning balls of fire fell. Every colour represented above dropped from the sky. Like flickering droplets of water from an overhang. The deadly spectrum began to creap across the sky, dropping it's rainbow as it apread's

The small town glow's an errie green light. The colour grow's, pulses with power. When the light is almost enough to blind. A creshendo of every shade of green envelopes the area.

A deep crater rested where the town had just been. Nothing was left except upturned rubble and fire.

The woman let the illusion go, a few moments later it vanished into insubstantial whisp's of it's former picture. She was tall, hair tied back into a tight bun. Circling her was a montage of horified face's

"That' is the history of the start of the Final War" She tells the children. The room was a bear affair. A few rickety table's lines the make shift wall's. The children where dressed in rags, worn knees and fixed rips.

"That was 200 year's ago" She called "We remember ther mistakes to this day" The children left not long after. The landscape was barren, a pocketed dead land. Though the children didn't seem to notice, in the distance there is a familiar mountain range...

Charracter creation:

ECL: 1th (0xp)
Gold: 1000
Ability Scores: 36 point buy OR 5d6, drop the lowest, 7 times.

Alignments: Play any, try not to be game disruptive too much though XP

Backgrounds: Optional. 200xp bonus
Ask about location infomaion and history before making a background. I'll be able to fill you in =D

Available Sources: Any 3.5 book, any setting spesific book.I will ask for source on anything I'm not familier with
Limited Sources: Dragon Magazine,
Banned Sources: 3rd party.

House Rule:
At first level you will gain 4 extra skill points, they can be used in the craft or profesion skill only. Every level thereafter, you get 1 more skill point to use in this way

Due to the magical resonace from the rainbow fire, certan mutations can and will occure in people. It is a common thing.

This will manifest in several ways. At second level you will get a "free level" this can be used for the following aplications:

Can be used to take a level in a template, the bloodlines from Unearthed Arcana or anythhing else that falls into this section. If a class hasn't been translated into a Savage Progression. I will work it out.

A variety of misc. bonuses I'm working on or somthing you want. We can work out the kinks later.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:31 am
User Image  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:24 am
4 players already, eh? ;p

Well, I'm interested... actually have a pretty good idea of what I'm going with, PMing you with a question though.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:29 am
I asked those who where playing Nights first if they wanted to play. Plus 2 who where going to join.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Deadusernamelol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:42 am
Heh, needed a campaign lately. Looks like I found one. I'll be the 6th if you don't mind.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:46 am
That will be that then. =3 Glad we have that sorted n.n

I'll point the others to this thread. Reeve. Would you be able to clear out the Night Subforum? I dont need anything from it.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 am
After The Sky Fell

I think that should do as a name =3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:08 pm
Its' been done.  

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:09 pm
Three dog's phrases have been burned into my brain from playing that game so long. Not asking to join, just coudn't help but notice the title. Continue the Good Fight!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:11 pm
It's an epic game to be sure and who would argue against Three Dog and the Good Fight? NO ONE O_O That's who.

I'm trying to make a 100 skill charrie at the moment =3 Just collecting the books. Starting with small guns =D

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:12 pm
Thanks Reeve =3 I'll get some stuff posted there now

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image
After The Sky Fell

Lets get this rolling =3 Thanks Reeve

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:35 pm
No problem.

And I'm all done, too. xD. Posted my sheet in the OOC thread if anyone was on the fence/wondering what others were being.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm
Haha, if my 360 wasn't broken I would probably be wandering the wastes right now. You probably could make a character with all skills 100, I think the books offer up 40 skill points in each skill category. Just don't invest any into big guns, there is a beathesda ruin glitch which allows you to acquire infinate big gun skill books smile  

Shingami Hiroshi

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:00 pm
I'd be careful about it. It's very easy to do...

Unless they fix it, I remember a glitch where if you gain another level when all skills are at 100 (so you can't spend all the skill points) - you're.. screwed, because the glitch doesn't allow you to exit the menu, but you can't spend the skill points because your skills are all maxed! D;

Between the perk that gives +2 skill points per book read, the fact that there are ~25 books for each skill (50 right there), the Education Perk and Int Bobblehead to increase the skills you get it, and the +10 skills bobbleheads... xD.. Yeah.

Um. But sort of off-top there. I'll hush now. I <3 my 360 and Fallout 3.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff