Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Closed For Now Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:29 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

Welcome to The Host Club.
I am Ryuzaki, and I am new here at Ouran. Many people have told me to apply as a Host, and I did. The wonderful Captain Kibby has accepted my application, so here I am! I think I will have a wonderful time entertaining you ladies and gentlemen!

User Image

"Because I! am righteous!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Rules And Guidelines

Do not god-mod. Yes, I know it's hard to do this, but you cannot be related to me, nor "Death Note" in any way.
No being rude, or flaming me or my guests. My guests are everything, and must be treated like royalty.
Try and be literate. I don't particularly like -action... end action-, so try not to do that. If you must, you can. But I don't like it. 3 sentences, you can crank that out right? If not, that's okay too.
No smexing it up, I'm not like that, so you shouldn't try that on me.
Just have fun! I'm pretty active, so you can expect me to be on maybe 3 hours Hosting while I'm online.
Final rule, when it's your first time at my table, say "Strawberry."

Rules Regarding Death Note
No being on the Task Force, or my long-lost cousin, or relative/Whammy House resident.
Try not to bring Death Note into the Host Club more than I have. This is Sakura Kiss Guild, not the Death Note fanclub. Meaning, no invitations to the Task Force. You can't have a Death Note, you can't be Kira. None of that please. Also, read my Bio. You can't automatically know that I'm L. Hence, my alias, Ryuzaki.

Setting
The table is four legged, and devoid of doilies. Just wooden jars of sugar cubes, and a glass jar of honey. And of course, a nice plate of strawberry themed items. There are four simple chairs, to accommodate up to four guests.

L Ryuusake

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:34 pm
Resrved  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:24 pm
Chi rushes over to the door quickly as possible, hearing that Ryuzaki is now a host. She lightly knocks on the door and slowly peeks inside.

"Hello?"

Firizu

Aged Noob

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:35 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L smiled. "Chi! You're here. It's still being set up, but you can come in!" He said, gesturing for her to come over to him. "Sit down, have a strawberry shortcake."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:43 pm
Chi smiles and walks over to Ryuzaki awkwardly. "I don't want to be a bother," said Chi, eyeing the strawberry short cake. "but is there anything I could help with?" she says,finishing the sentence.  

Firizu

Aged Noob

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:45 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L stood and pulled one of the four seats out, and gestured Chi to it. "Nothing really." L said, his voice rising excitedly. "It's like I'm a new person, people tend to know me now!" L talked quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:50 pm
Michi and Izumi walks in, seeing Chi and Ryuzaki. "Ryuzaki-kun, you got your own room? Awesome!" Izumi shouted. "Congrats on getting your own room, Ryuzaki-san."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:55 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L smiled. "Thanks for coming... all of you.... Michi-san, Izumi-chan, Chi-chan. This is really great, this is going to be so much fun!" Ryuzaki smiled and tilted his head cutely, and gestured to the other two seats. "Or would you rather stand?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:55 pm
-walks in and sits down-
Hello.

Squidums

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

Ryuzaki smiled at the new guest. "Hello, I am Ryuzaki, I'm new here at Ouran, and I am a new Host." L stood, and offered his seat to her. "And what would your name be?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 pm
"Thanks a bunch, Ryuzaki-kun! Do you have any cake?" Izumi asked him. Michi sat down in her chair. "That's very nice of you. Thank you," she said. Chase bursted through the doors, looking a bit furious. "Izumi, Michi! You guys just left me out there! Ah, I'm sorry for intruding, sir. I'm Chase Averruncus..." he said.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Squidums

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 pm
Your new, I would never guessed.
My name is Samantha, but you may call me Squid.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:04 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"It appears that I am continuously meeting new people! Hello, Chase, I am Ryuzaki! I'm afraid there aren't any more seats I can have, the vet Hosts get them. I apologize. Perhaps a strawberry shortcake will make you feel better. All of you, take some cake? Or perhaps tea? "

"Squid, are you? That's interesting. Why Squid, not Samantha?"

L Ryuusake

Squidums

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 pm
sarcastically laughs
No more chairs? That's a pain.

Samantha is an ordinary female's name, but Squid, you never see any females named that.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff