sora_mimi_cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:55 pm
erm hi there!
im sora_mimi_cake
or sora
or emily....
whichever...you can even call me "Oh Great One" as nobody ever does....*sigh*

anyways..
umm..i just joined...i hope im putting this in the right spot, because i have to admit, the guild is a little confusing, though I guess i will get the hang of it.

why was i invited? could it have been the peguin thread? do not fall for their cuteness...they ae bent on the destruction of man....truly...

*ahem*

anyways..so yeah, this me, myself, and I....and a couple other people that live in my head commonly known as Hansel, Rowen, Rook, Paco, and many many others that i have forgotten...such as Gertrude....

my nickname has been sybill since i was 8...no lie, though i am do not suffer, as far as i know from any multiple personaltiy disorder...though im not certified to properly diagnose myself...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:57 pm
You are here because the High and Mighty Seth Cash deemed it should be, he does not need much of a reason for anything he does.  

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

Seth Cash
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:04 pm
I'll call you Emiora instead.

Dice is on the right track.

Welcome Emiora to the guild. hope you enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:11 pm
Seth Cash

*courseys* I thank thee profusely for thy invitaiton  

sora_mimi_cake

sora_mimi_cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:12 pm
TheDiceman
You are here because the High and Mighty Seth Cash deemed it should be, he does not need much of a reason for anything he does.

that is a wonderful reason for doing anything!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:22 pm
sora_mimi_cake
Seth Cash

You are quite welcome *bows*  

Seth Cash
Captain

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:25 pm
Oh boy, such a gentleman seth. Welcome Ms.Emiora, hope you have a great time here at the mogul community.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:32 pm
Seth Cash
sora_mimi_cake
Seth Cash

You are quite welcome *bows*

YAY! CHIVALRY EXISTS!!  

sora_mimi_cake

sora_mimi_cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:33 pm
Rash Cash
Oh boy, such a gentleman seth. Welcome Ms.Emiora, hope you have a great time here at the mogul community.

Im going to be EMiora forever arent I?.....oh well, at least its better than some of my other nicknames. *wince*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:34 pm
sora_mimi_cake
Rash Cash

Im going to be EMiora forever arent I?.....oh well, at least its better than some of my other nicknames. *wince*

I prefer Sora_mimi_cake (I likes Azumanga Daioh), I will most likely refer to you as Sora.  

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

sora_mimi_cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:39 pm
TheDiceman
sora_mimi_cake
Rash Cash

I prefer Sora_mimi_cake (I likes Azumanga Daioh), I will most likely refer to you as Sora.

LOL, thats cool. have you read the creators other manga Yotsuba$! ? its so funny!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:41 pm
I only watch the Azu anime. I have not read anime in a while, I really need to get around to buying more Hyper Police.  

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

sora_mimi_cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:43 pm
TheDiceman
I only watch the Azu anime. I have not read anime in a while, I really need to get around to buying more Hyper Police.

i can never afford or find the aime, though i do own Azumanga, so i am a manga person...i have many many series.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:40 pm
sora_mimi_cake
TheDiceman

i can never afford or find the aime, though i do own Azumanga, so i am a manga person...i have many many series.

I am not heavy into either anime or manga, the only complete manga series I own though are Pita-Ten and the first Lupin III series. I tend to buy my anime from... less than legit soursces at time, but the quality is good so I do not care. I was buying Azu and then my gf bought me the new boxed set for Christmas so I am selling my first three DVDs on ebay. Unfortunately I cannot watch the rest of Azu until AFTER the holiday break since she won't give them to me until next week and I cannot wathc them until January since she wasnt to watch with me.  

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

CHARLENE99

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:39 am
hey  
Mogul District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items