Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Ink Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kede-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:36 am
Question about ink and body ... ink.
Can someone please explain to me how this works.

Someone told me I could change the color of my skins, but they didn't tell me how- and then someone else said to use ink.

And then I asked what ink was... and no body really helped me.
Well, they told me to catch bugs... but they didn't explain how to do that.
Can anyone please help me out?
Thanks in advance.
Edit;
Oh god I failed. I believe I put this in the wrong place. sad I'm so so so sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:06 pm
Kede-chan
Question about ink and body ... ink.
Can someone please explain to me how this works.

Someone told me I could change the color of my skins, but they didn't tell me how- and then someone else said to use ink.

And then I asked what ink was... and no body really helped me.
Well, they told me to catch bugs... but they didn't explain how to do that.
Can anyone please help me out?
Thanks in advance.
Edit;
Oh god I failed. I believe I put this in the wrong place. sad I'm so so so sorry.
It's alright. I'll move it shortly. Anyway as to your question, you can get ink by catching bugs in towns and changing them into ink at Durem Depot. You can also get ink/bugs from daily chance and marketplace. If you want to get a body dye, you'll need 500 ink and 20K in pure (21K if you're making black, white, or gray body dye I believe). For gray body dye, you'll need 250 white and 250 black ink. For every other dye, it corresponds to the ink color. 3nodding  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:14 am
You can also purchase the body dyes other users have already made from the marketplace- just search for White Body Dye, Blue Body Dye, Purple Body Dye- etc, whatever color you want. Some colors, white especially, can get very expensive- most are at least a few hundred thousand gold, but it's certainly much faster than trying to make the ink yourself.

You need quite a few bugs of one color to make an ink pot, existing ink pots to make colors like white and gold- but you can find more details about what all is needed at Durem Depot if you click the bug exchange under Moira.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games