Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply World of Naruto
Update!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsu_8_me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:40 pm
OK, the amulet has broken, a few pieces scatter the forest surrounding Konoha. The younger (future) characters may stumble apon them if they go on the acadamy's genin shaddow field trip. Not really sure what it's called, but the kids are divided into groups of three with a genin as the leader and they do some sort of survival race.

Anyway, anyone from the Shippuuden side, get to posting. You've got kids to worry about and they may be yours. The only ones who've gone though so far Naruto and Hinata's son, Aeon, and Sasuke and Sakura's daughter, Kirie. Also, Pakkun was carried through with Aeon and Shai, the bad guy is out there somewhere.

Oh, and send as many invites to your rp friends as you can. Gotta get the guild active for this to work.

Note, if someone from the future goes into the past and sees themselves (their past self recognizing what and who they are) your character might not be born, or go into the past. They'll vanish if they don't run away from eachother real quick. Hopefully that won't happen, but if it does, let me know and I'll deside what happens.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:54 am
where?  

20 Sakura Uchia 20

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:42 pm
Where what? Where the shards are?