Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Recruitment] Need a Player for Allansia!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:23 pm
Hello all, although it has only just started, I already need a new player for my 'War for Allansia' game. It seems WingedDemon has gone walkabouts. Check it out, you will need to make a character for the Empire; level 8 character with a level 7,8 and 9 magic item and an amount of gold equal to the price of a level 8 magic item.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So, I hear there's an opening for an Empire Striker! biggrin

Espion

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:42 am
Hmm, I don't know if I like the idea of a player being on both sides of the conflict. And forgive me, but with that picture and the personal details of your character I can't tell if you are serious or not. Damn internet communication, loses all the subtle nuances of the face to face chat ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:22 pm
What? Both sides of the conflict? I have no idea what you're talking about. ninja  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rhaegar14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:24 pm
Hey Nayr, Winged Demon was in Dara'Stania too, so you might wanna put up that you need one for that campaign too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:55 pm
Hm, I could make an Elven Monk for the Dara'Stania game. I've been hoping a new game would pop up soon.  

iDragow

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:58 pm
iDragow
Hm, I could make an Elven Monk for the Dara'Stania game. I've been hoping a new game would pop up soon.

You're in! lol, level 1, character from Feythond, so elf would be great. Make the background something like you were going to be chosen champion of feythond, but Tarin got picked just ahead of you. You may be bitter or whatever, I dunno. Once you've got that, I'll fit you in to the story smile  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games