I am confused as to what most Messianics believe about these questions:

1) What was Sha'ul/Paul's exact stand was on observing Torah for the Gentile and the Jewish believers in Messiah?

2) What did Kefa/Peter mean by calling the Judaism that they inherited from their ancestors as "worthless" in 1 Kefa/1 Peter, when he said in chapter 1 of that writing:

18 knowing that you were ransomed from the futile[worthless] ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold, 19 but with the precious blood of Messiah/Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or spot. 20 He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in the last times for the sake of you 21 who through him are believers in G-d, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in G-d.

22 Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart, 23 since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of G-d; 24 for

“All flesh is like grass
and all its glory like the flower of grass.
The grass withers,
and the flower falls,
25 but the word of Adonai/the Lord remains forever.”

And this word is the good news that was preached to you.

I understand that the Messiah came to fulfil Torah and that it points to and leads us to Him in shadows and conviction of our inadequacy, and that the Temple and sacrifice, etc was done away with by G-D, because of the Messiah's once and for all and true sacrifice, but my third summation question is:

3) What exactly should a believer know about what the writers of Scripture want us to understand re: Torah & Torah observation (or even Rabbinic Judaism, for that matter).

I know this issue can be complex, but are there any simplified answers to start from? I have been studying this and do not want to jump to any premature conclusions before the Ruach HaKodesh confirms them to me. I do ask for input to help me in my study adn pray that His Spirit guides me.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Shalom