Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D -- 3.5e or 4e] [Thanks, Good For Now!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:29 pm
[ I'm good for now, got some responses. Thanks all. ]

Hey everyone. @.@

Sort of wondering if any DMs (or anyone, really xD) out there would be interested in DMing a one-on-one game for moi? Over MSN/AIM, one to a few days a week for a bit. Even PMs could work, though I'd be more interested in the former.

I know one-on-one games are a bit harder to DM that group games (from experience), but I figured I'd throw the request out there and see if I get a bite.

Um.. System. 3.5 or 4e D&D, or d20 modern would be great - preference in that order. I probably could do another system but right now I'm none too interested in learning a new one. xD.

If you need examples of anything, you can probably find them in one of the games I DM (Vanguards, Eldunar's, Stargate) or am a player in (Shadowfell, Hero Academy). I keep my backgrounds private, but rest assured my two characters have them. xD.

Post here, or drop me a PM with your contact information and anything else (questions or information) you consider relevant. Never tried to "sell myself" as a player before, xD, so I bet I'm leaving out something obvious..

Anyway. Yep.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 am
Lol, I was too late. I was 3rd!

Deadusernamelol

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out