Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1]Treasure for the Dragon(With Crimzon ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:20 pm
Gem that keeps O dragon captive
His heart beats slow as his time arrives
Will the one finally find him?
Or will sorrow be his will?
May this youngling find his gem
And may the one who reads this be the blessed one
May the two be the half that completes the other
For from this day on
They are connected with the blessing of the great holy seven

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:22 pm
The Rosebell family lives in a house made of two parts. One half holds the actual house while the other holds the flower shop they own. They run the it as a business and its taken care of by the mother and hher children. In total, that makes six kids: Five girls and one boy.
Shinji is the only male in his family full of women. His father died when he was very little and this caused him to go for sewing and cute things instead of sports and fighting. He's a girly who's only manly quality is lifting heavy stuff. All other male egnes are dead to him and he's fine with it. Shinji rather be a boy with femine properties than acting like a jocj when he really isn't.
One day, Shinji decides to take the shortcut through the forest to school. But he accidentally slips on the wet moss and falls down the slope. As he was recouping himself, he stumbles on a cave with a dragon carved on the top of it an weird rune markings around the cave's mouth. Curious, he enters and finds a dragon with a gem around its neck encased in a gem-like ice inside. Instead of running away by the sight, he thinks it was cool and watched the dragon and talked to it like it was a person he just met and befriended. After that day, Shinji came back to talk to the encased dragon everyday till he had to go to school or leave for home.
But he never could know that the one inside the ice was thrilled to have his company after so many years of being alone. The thrill he felt of seeing Shinji's face and the sadness he felt when he had to go. How he wanted to talk to Shinji, to hold him and feel his warm skin.
On the third day, Shinji saw some writing on the bottom of the ice and tried to read it. Though it was a language he did not know, he still was able to decipher it so some unknown reason. When he finished reading, the ice started to glow then shattered into a million pieces. But instead of a dragon, a boy around his age appeared. -x- told Shinji his name and race and that -x- decided happily from here on that she was his gem; his lifemate. Whats Shinji going to do about -x-? Will he find him his gem? or will fate change their fates for the worst?  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:23 pm
ninja Rules ninja

1. follow Gaia TOS
2.Pg-13 only
3.no excessive cursing
4.Send all pms to me
5. If you want to join this rp, pm, comment or post in here if you are interested.
6.Have fun razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:25 pm
Profile Skele:

Name:
Bio:
Powers sad Dragon powers you want them to have)
Master sad User name)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:32 pm
Profiles

User Image
Name: Shinji Rosebell
Birthday:June 6th
Dislikes:Fighting, sports, bullying
Bio:Shinji was always tease at his school for he liked feminine things instead of masculine stuff. He got along with girls but never with any guys. Everytime he talked to them, they would either tease him or beat him up for eing a girly-girl. He now knows not to talk to those guys period and keeps away from them as much as he can
Powers:None
Master:blessedheart

Name: Akuna
Birthday: unknown
Likes: any food that isn't sour and anyone who doesn't bully his life mate, He likes the night sky and being out in the forest or in large vallies.
Dislikes: Sour foods, and bullies
Bio: He had been encased long ago to protect the blood line he had been a part of. Though the blood of dragons flowed withing him, he could take on the form of lesser being in order to keep his real apperance secret. When he is encased he suffers a sorrow so strong. Loneliness has plunged his heart into darkness in his encase prison. He waits day after day for the one claimed to be his mate, his gem, and his life line. Then one day a boy appears when he is sleeping, and he wakes to the boys voice and is thrilled when the boy returns the next day. Each time the boy comes he feels for the boy and yet can do nothing, but listen. His whole being aching to touch him and hold him, and yet when the boy leaves his loniness worsens and he wish to be with him.
Powers: Transfiguration, fire, ice, dragon sight, and telepathy
Master:Crimzon Shinigami Duo

(half dragon form-Instead of black wings and brown hair, its all white)
User Image

(Human form-left; Dragon form-right)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:10 pm
Akuna stood before the boy in strange cloths that some how did not fit the era he was in. His white hair shimmering as he told the boy of his plans for the two of them and calling him his life mate. His gray blue eyes watching the other for a response.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 pm
Shinji blinked at Akuna as he tried to process what just happened, 'Okay...I was walking to school three days ago and I found this cave. I walked in and saw a dragon. After that I talked to him and then I read some strange writing and a guy popped in front of me....how is this not freaking me out!?' He thought as he looked at Akuna again and shook his head. "W-what do you mean by life mate?" Shinji asked as he tried to get up but his legs felt like jelly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:40 pm
He smiled, "It's ment how it sounds. You are mine and I will make sure no harm comes to you and thus," He stepped forward pulled him close, obviously having no respect to personal boundries, and placing one hand behind his back and the other rested gently on the side of his face, "anyone who dares to claim you or hurt you will fall under my rath."  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 pm
"Huh??" Shinji asked in disbelief as he gasped lightly when he was pulled up and blushed at how close he and Akuna was. He looked down at his feet as he said: "Hold it! W-why did you choose me?! I just met you1" He stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:54 pm
He smiled, "Not quiet true....Remember the dragon and the gem? For many years I have waited for someone to find me, and one day you show up and talk as if I would respond back. Each day you left and along with that the loniness deepened. Now I'm able to do that with my nerves ached to do." He sighed and let his hand drop from the others face, but he did not let him go, "I probably know more about you then you do me though."  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:00 pm
Shinji blushed more and thne it dawned on him. Akuna heard what he was talking about...everything..."Y-you remember everything I said to you?!?!" He yelled as his face came beet red. Sure he talked about his family, what he does, his school and his life but it was still embarrassing to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:10 pm
He frowned slightly, "Of course, did you not entrust those secrets to me?" His eyes softened and he let him go then stepped back one step and looked away. "Please do not be mad at me....i'm sorry I could not banish the words from my ears," He looked away and a very sarrowful look filled his features.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:16 pm
"Oh no! Its not that. I'm just shocked is all." Shinji stated as he saw the face and frowned as he bit his bottom lip. "Don't be sad. I just wasn't expecting you to pop in front of me as a person who can talk."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:32 pm
He looked back up at him a half smile lighting his face, whipping away the sarrow that had been there moments ago. "Would you prefer me in my true form then?" He questioned slightly tilting his head. His eyes asking a silent question on if he could handle his true form.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:36 pm
"No, its okay. You don't ahve to do that on my account." Shinji stated as he sighed, scrtaching his head. "I have a question: Why were you encased in ice?" He asked as he looked at Akuna.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff