Twilight Hot springs (Yuri/Yaoi)[O/A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:52 pm
There's a place were boys and girls of homosexuality can gather and meet one another, and perhaps find something a little more than just friendship. There's an old hot springs lodge who owns the hot springs and can provide rooms for vaction trips or for other uses, but whatever the purpose, they're there for your enjoyment. The family who owns this very lovely place is the Hizuko family, but the eldest son has been put in charge of it while the rest of the family has taken residence elsewhere. So come and enjoy your time at the Twilight Hot Springs. . . .

Rules:
First off, this has nothing to do with Twilight so don't even think about it unless you want to choke on your own heart.
Second, I am god, end of story.
Third, romance is so encouraged, but time skip or take it to PMs. [I like to go to PMs, so if that's something your into, then don't be afraid to PM me.]
Fourth, Follow ToS or die.
Fifth, Your character can be bisexual, but I prefer homosexuality
Sixth, Don't like homosexuality, then go away and don't harass anyone about it or I will not only kill you painfully and slowly, but I will pound your face in.
Seventh, I am a violent person, so forgive me.
Eighth, I'm okay with cussing, but don't say "F*ck" every other word, it makes you sound stupid.
Nineth, Must be literate, meaning no text talk!
Tenth, post atleast once every three or four days, but I understand if your internet is turned off or if your schedule is crammed with plans.
Eleventh, Send your profiles to me titled, "Sex Me Up" And don't ask why I chose that title.
Finally, I will add more rules in time, and have fun.

Skeletons:

Pic: [imgright][/imgright]
Username:
Name:
Sexuality: [Bisexual/Homosexual]
Theme Song: [If you want]
Extra:

Accepted Profiles:

Pic: User Image
Username: Jayce Elder
Name: Damian Hartless
Race: Vampire
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bio: Damian's mother was a whore, his farther was unknown to him. After growing up the way he did, Damian became a bit of a sexual predator and likes it anyway he can get it. He came to the springs once he heard what its purpose was and has been here for several weeks now.
Theme Song: S My D - Blood On The Dance Floor
I Heart Hello Kitty - Blood On The Dance Floor
Scream For My Ice Cream - Blood On The Dance Floor
Extra: If anyone talks poorly about his mother, he gets very angry and tends to become violent within seconds.

Pic: User Image
Username: Jayce Elder
Name: Akito Hizuko
Race: Demon
Sexuality: Homosexual
Bio: Akito has taken care fo the springs ever since he has graduated. This was something Akito always wanted to do anyways since he loves meeting new people and getting to know them. Sometimes the same people will come back to visit every now and then.
Theme Song: Doctor Doctor - Amy Can Flyy
Delerium - Silence
Extra: Loves fruit and cherry coke.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image Akito Hizuko ○ & • Damian Hartless

Sitting behind a desk, Akito played games upon the computer even though he was supposed to be working, but no one had come in for weeks, except Damian who was starting to creep him out a bit due to the fact that the guy kept giving him weird looks and was always trying to bed him. Well, not that he minded much, but hey, he didn't sleep with just anyone.

Damian sat out in the springs, bathing nude in the hot water, purring with delight even though he craved company, but that was fine because he was going to get what he wanted sooner or later, besides, that Akito guy was not half bad looking.  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces